It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 114

Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just

PostThu Sep 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him.

You Owe Us an Apology
phpBB [video]

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
phpBB [video]

Brand New Leather Jacket
phpBB [video]

I like Trump better than the average right wing Muslim though. He just grabs pussy; he does not get the knife ready for a clitorectomy.

All that aside; I think that we should all apologise to every Muslim we meet. After all, we do not want to have them stop buying our weapons and stop killing each other and turn against us.

Oh wait. They just might have already done that, given the numbers.

http://www.therebel.media/tiffany_gabbay_april_19

Regards
DL
Last edited by Gnostic Bishop on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 29

Re: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches j

PostThu Sep 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Do you think God Approves of you insulting Muslims? They are human beings just like every other human being. Why generalize?
My heart's at ease knowing what has missed me was never meant for me.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 114

PostThu Sep 07, 2017 9:06 pm

slave_of_God wrote:Do you think God Approves of you insulting Muslims? They are human beings just like every other human being. Why generalize?

God approves of all who fight the oppression of the weak of mind or spirit.

No. Most of us are not following a slave holding ideology and abusing our girl children and women the way Muslims do.
I see you as a victim of that same ideology.

No worries buddy.

I expose the corruption of Christianity just as much as the corruption of Islam.

The world has clipped Christianity's immoral and evil wings but Islam is still taking it's evils to new heights.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostThu Sep 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
slave_of_God wrote:Do you think God Approves of you insulting Muslims? They are human beings just like every other human being. Why generalize?

God approves of all who fight the oppression of the weak of mind or spirit.

No. Most of us are not following a slave holding ideology and abusing our girl children and women the way Muslims do.
I see you as a victim of that same ideology.

No worries buddy.

I expose the corruption of Christianity just as much as the corruption of Islam.

The world has clipped Christianity's immoral and evil wings but Islam is still taking it's evils to new heights.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL

more verbal ejaculate? :D tosser

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 29

PostFri Sep 08, 2017 4:44 am

You're wrong to put all the eggs in the same basket. God Exists and He Is The One Maintaining everything around us at each and every second, ourselves included. The only reason you would see an immorality being perpetrated is because God Expects you to at least feel for those people and to pray to Him for their guidance if you can't speak to them or stop them yourself.
My heart's at ease knowing what has missed me was never meant for me.

Return to Religion