It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 6:45 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Welcome New/Old Members - Introduce Yourself Here!

Fun, social and random discussions.
  • Author

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

Re: Welcome New/Old Members - Introduce Yourself Here!

PostThu Oct 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Scimitar wrote:Loki,

We do not have an anthropomorphic view of God in Islam. I would have thought you’d have known this!

Scimi

Sky Daddy God is equally unbelievable, my bad for the mix up though.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostThu Oct 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Loki wrote:

We do not have an anthropomorphic view of God in Islam. I would have thought you’d have known this!

Scimi

You’ve mixed Christianity up with Islam lol, there is no “sky daddy God” in Islam either.

I hope you’re laying off the wacky baccy bro, seems you’ve unlearnt what you once knew regarding basic Islamic theology :)

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostThu Oct 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Scimitar wrote:
Loki wrote:

Scimi

You’ve mixed Christianity up with Islam lol, there is no “sky daddy God” in Islam either.

I hope you’re laying off the wacky baccy bro, seems you’ve unlearnt what you once knew regarding basic Islamic theology :)

Scimi

Allah doesn't monitor humanity? Doesn't care where you pray, how many times you pray, what you eat, who you sex, and so on and so forth? I recall that Islam's concept of the afterlife was the only part that really made a bit of sense to me, much more so than Christianity anyway, because you all believe that when a sinner dies he must serve time separate from God to repent for his sins but will eventually be made one with God like the loyal followers. Am I right about that at least? I mean clearly simplified for the sake of ease, but generally speaking?

To be honest, my brain has a tendency to flush out things I don't care about after a while to make room for more interesting/important things to me, and it has been months since I've thought about any of this stuff so I wouldn't be surprised if my recollection is off to various degrees.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Tatilina

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 6

PostThu Oct 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Thankx gor your kind words Loki, I appreciate it. I just want to leave the past brhind and move on forward without having to look back. I did grow with both my parents constantly screaming and fighting, so I didn’t develop any proper social skills, but I did get a lotof anxiety from it over the years. Kerping myself isolated hiding at home from the world didn’t help either. Ho estly I do fine until someone unnecessarily tried to provoke me or personally attack me. I’m on overly sensitive person and I can’t help that. Its a part of who I am and I csn’t feel guilty or ashamed for it. We all have or flaws.

You csn change my name to Tatilina if you fon’t mind. I thought it was bannef though.

Thanks Scimitar, I hope all is well with you!

Yeah he can be, I just wish he hadn’t outed me on VCF cause it caused so many problems while other members like Tara Gaia were looking to start with a clean slate as I was trying to do. Anyways, it’s over and done with. I really shouldn’t of signed up at VCF at the time especially with school beginning so soon.
My stomach feels like Volcano waiting erupt 27. I want to rip it out and go stomachless lol.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostThu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 pm

I've changed it.

You never mentioned though, have you seen any doctors about your stomach issues? They sound pretty serious really.

Tatilina

0 stars

PostFri Oct 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Loki wrote:I've changed it.

You never mentioned though, have you seen any doctors about your stomach issues? They sound pretty serious really.

Thanks Loki! It may be due to a combination of things. I am going to the doctors tomorrow, so I’ll find out then. Apparently according to my hubby, a lot of people at his work place have been complaining about the same thing. I thought it was more due to stress than anything else.
My stomach feels like Volcano waiting erupt 27. I want to rip it out and go stomachless lol.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostFri Oct 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Tatilina wrote:
Loki wrote:I've changed it.

Thanks Loki! It may be due to a combination of things. I am going to the doctors tomorrow, so I’ll find out then. Apparently according to my hubby, a lot of people at his work place have been complaining about the same thing. I thought it was more due to stress than anything else.

Well that's good, guess it could be a virus going around and maybe exacerbated by your stress. Hopefully they get it straightened out.

Tatilina

0 stars

PostMon Oct 23, 2017 7:05 pm

It was a large intestine infection caused from a seed stuck in my villia called Diverticulosis. I am on two different antibiotics to treat it.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostMon Oct 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Tatilina wrote:It was a large intestine infection caused from a seed stuck in my villia called Diverticulosis. I am on two different antibiotics to treat it.

Oh wow, glad you went and got that checked out, I've heard that diverticulitis is pretty serious. Brock Lesnar, the vanilla gorilla himself, suffered from diverticulitis and it put him on the sidelines for like half a year or something. Doesn't sound like yours is nearly as serious as his, but certainly could have been worse if you'd ignored it I'm sure.

Tatilina

0 stars

PostMon Oct 23, 2017 11:57 pm

It’s the first time I have ever heard of it. I never knew seeds or nuts can stuck in your Villia resulting in an infection. He said in a week it should be gone. I’m glad I did too, I shouldn’t have let it go for so long. With school, there is no time to be sick!
Thanks for your concern Loki.
Previous

Return to Social Lounge