It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:51 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Welcome New/Old Members - Introduce Yourself Here!

Fun, social and random discussions.
  • Author

Tatilina

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 6

Re: Welcome New/Old Members - Introduce Yourself Here!

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 12:27 am

slave_of_God wrote:
Sierra wrote:Hello! I am a returning member. Can you guess who? I bet you can't!!! :Crazy:

Hmm, Tanya? :P ^_^ <3

Psh I’m not Tanya, that was just a name. You know whay my real mame is silly <3 :P
My stomach feels like Volcano waiting erupt 27. I want to rip it out and go stomachless lol.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Sierra wrote:
Loki wrote:
Sierra wrote:Hello! I am a returning member. Can you guess who? I bet you can't!!! :Crazy:

Aiylish?

Yes! Who else?

Why come up with new names at this point? Honestly just curious. Like I get it over at VC because you don't want to get banned, but I'm clearly not going to ban you here just for being honest about who you are.

Anyway, how are you? Hopefully well, all things considered. As long as you don't flame the boards you can hang around here if you want, though there obviously isn't much going on other than Creeper and GB arguing, though now GB has asked to have his account killed so I guess that's that haha.

So, not sure that there is much to do here but since I hear you keep getting squashed over at VC you are free to talk about stuff here I guess, just keep your temper in check please.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Tatilina

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 6

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Loki wrote:Why come up with new names at this point? Honestly just curious. Like I get it over at VC because you don't want to get banned, but I'm clearly not going to ban you here just for being honest about who you are.

Anyway, how are you? Hopefully well, all things considered. As long as you don't flame the boards you can hang around here if you want, though there obviously isn't much going on other than Creeper and GB arguing, though now GB has asked to have his account killed so I guess that's that haha.

So, not sure that there is much to do here but since I hear you keep getting squashed over at VC you are free to talk about stuff here I guess, just keep your temper in check please.

My school back pack is called high Sierra, its just a random name. I don’t have a choice but to use a random name cause Tatilina is banned. I’m not going to use my real name either, so what difference does it make? And actually no I’m not okay, I just realized it yesterday during my mental nervous/ break down. Probably going to fail this year cause the stress of everyone and everything has made me physical sick and mentally exhausted. I was suppose to go to school today, but I can’t get out of bed and don’t want to. Anyways, you asked and I told, not looking for sympathy cause I know you don’t genuinely care just from all the things you’ve said about me. I am friends with Slave of God on FB and saw him posting here, that’s why I joined. Plus I know everyone else who hates me and wishes I was dead or didn’t exist, or thinks every horrible thing they can come up with won’t come here. I’m destroyed as a person inside out and every day I am just want to throw up and it hurts my stomach to eat. Everything is painful. My PTSD symptoms have been pushed to the limits. Slave of God is really a loving and compassionate guy. I only joined cause of him and both Tatilina and Aiylish accounts are banned.

I’m not afraid to be banned at VCF, so easy to make new accounts with my paid VPN App, endless IPs from almost every country in the world. Even as that disinfo agent had the forums on lockdown to be approved after registration, he would still end up approving me lol xD, but I’ve promised to never return there and I have no longer have a desire to do so.

One good thing tho, I started smoking weed again. I wished I had never stopped. I asked my doctor if he could double my cymbalta dosage cause my anxiety is thru the roof, but he won’t. So I take a few zops and smoke a joint and go to my happy place. I wish this nausea would go away. I’ve had it almost a month now. So annoying. Most of the time I just want to sleep and nothing else. Haha I think. I should be admitted cause then I could be drugged up all day out of it with free meals and lots of time to sleep. No bills to worry about and never have to worry about anyone wanting to hurt me or spend any more days be the joke. As a person, there is nothing left of me.

Temper = Social anxiety.

Haha you know its so disappointing when I wake up and realize I’m still here. Well now everyone had more stuff to talk aboit me, make fun of me and gossip about me.

I want a decaf coffee so bad, but everything upsets my stomach.
My stomach feels like Volcano waiting erupt 27. I want to rip it out and go stomachless lol.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Sierra wrote:My school back pack is called high Sierra, its just a random name. I don’t have a choice but to use a random name cause Tatilina is banned. I’m not going to use my real name either, so what difference does it make?

It's cool. I just might have gone with like Tatilina1 to be as obvious as possible. But, like you said, it doesn't particularly matter. If you want me to change it I can, but if not that's fine.

And actually no I’m not okay, I just realized it yesterday during my mental nervous/ break down. Probably going to fail this year cause the stress of everyone and everything has made me physical sick and mentally exhausted. I was suppose to go to school today, but I can’t get out of bed and don’t want to.

I'm sorry to hear that you had another break down. I can't say it's surprising, but despite what you likely believe, I don't wish ill on you and would be happy to hear that you've found some sort of inner peace one day. I think that staying away from VC will be very helpful in your road to recovery, if recovery is what you seek. I just can't see what good you get out of engaging in that sort of thing at this point. But, it's your life to live so I can only offer my advice.

Hopefully after you've taken some time to rest you will be able to get back to your school work so you don't actually fail your classes.

Anyways, you asked and I told, not looking for sympathy cause I know you don’t genuinely care just from all the things you’ve said about me.

As I've said before, I may not necessarily care about you (why would I considering the things you've done?) but that doesn't mean I wish you ill. My greatest hope for you is that you are able to distance yourself from these things that literally seem to drive you crazy, you get some real rest, and focus on repairing yourself and your life. The more time you spend pointlessly arguing with people on the internet who have no reason to care about your feelings or well-being and will likely never be convinced of anything you say, the worse off you will be in my opinion. I would say that I've always been physically and mentally in a pretty good place, but even I felt relieved and less stressed after leaving VC.

I’m not afraid to be banned at VCF, so easy to make new accounts with my paid VPN App, endless IPs from almost every country in the world. Even as that disinfo agent had the forums on lockdown to be approved after registration, he would still end up approving me lol xD, but I’ve promised to never return there and I have no longer have a desire to do so.

I do hope that you stick to that promise, for your own benefit rather than for theirs. Whether you do or not doesn't impact me in any way as I very rarely check or post over there anymore, I just think that if you continue to return there you'll never be able to improve your own personal health.

One good thing tho, I started smoking weed again. I wished I had never stopped. I asked my doctor if he could double my cymbalta dosage cause my anxiety is thru the roof, but he won’t. So I take a few zops and smoke a joint and go to my happy place. I wish this nausea would go away. I’ve had it almost a month now. So annoying. Most of the time I just want to sleep and nothing else. Haha I think. I should be admitted cause then I could be drugged up all day out of it with free meals and lots of time to sleep. No bills to worry about and never have to worry about anyone wanting to hurt me or spend any more days be the joke. As a person, there is nothing left of me.

I'm glad to hear that weed has helped you a bit. I'd find it a preferable medication to the chemical prescriptions anyway, but that's just me. It's really a shame you are in such constant discomfort and depression, I can't really imagine what that's like. I do wish that it didn't manifest itself in such negative and toxic ways (from my point of view anyway). I'd like to think that being locked away in a psychiatric facility would not be an improvement for you though. My cousin once thought that he should be committed as well and checked himself into a facility. One night there with the other patients was enough to convince him that he wasn't really that bad off and just needed to refocus, get some professional help advice, and work on himself. Such places (specifically in the US, perhaps they are a bit better up there) should be a true last resort.

Temper = Social anxiety.

Is it like some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy manifesting through your anxiety? You believe we hate you and want to hurt you and so you facilitate that by going off the deep end? I can only speak for myself, but I only ever wanted to try to help you understand why I and others react to you and the things you say the way we do. I'm sure that at times I could have done a better job of it, so my apologies for my less tactful moments.

Haha you know its so disappointing when I wake up and realize I’m still here. Well now everyone had more stuff to talk aboit me, make fun of me and gossip about me.

This makes me sad to hear, but I suppose there isn't much I can do about it. I'm not necessarily afraid of death, I know that it's inevitable, but I'd like to wring out every possible minute of life. Of course, I also don't believe there is necessarily anything waiting after this life, so it's a different mentality I guess.

I want a decaf coffee so bad, but everything upsets my stomach.

Have you been to a doctor about your stomach? I've heard a lot about how gut bacteria affects our moods and mental health very specifically. If there is something wrong in your gut/intestines then that could potentially be directly correlated to your mental health/depression. Anyway, I hope you feel better Tat.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 pm

welcome back Aiylish :)

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 29

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 am

Thanks a lot Aiylish! You're exceptional too. As i told you, people taking it out on you online is nothing to worry about. It only reflects the frustrations they are facing everyday. How absurd that people should treat others hatefully like that online! How awkward would they feel when they see you in front of them! I guess some are just blinded from considering that aspect of life!
My heart's at ease knowing what has missed me was never meant for me.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 12:01 am

I think Loki is a very empathetic being though to have taken the time to be that responsive to you. So Kudos to you, Sir.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 12:08 am

And Loki, if you believe that nothing awaits you after death, does it mean that you're an atheist? If you're atheist, why do you appropriate the term god to yourself, albeit in a subtle way which is, trickster god. Don't you think that it's simply ridiculous that man, who didn't exist prior to taking birth, would deify himself in any way? Moreover, nobody on earth can pretend to have always existed at this actual time. What does this mean to you? To me it simply means that we all took birth. We all had a beginning. And if one researches more and sincerely, that will bring him to scriptures and thence to the first man and woman. Even they couldn't have started existing on their own simply because they are dependent on their external environment. They need to find food or cultivate it. They need oxygen, etc, etc. So what does that all mean?

To me, it simply means that if i cannot explain why i was born at that particular time and why i was given that particular body, then those decisions must have been made for me by another being simply. Who? A Supreme Force Responsible for all of existence with whom i enjoy a pure relationship, thanks to Him for that too. It's just absurd to me that anybody could afford to say outright that God does not exist when he or she cannot even explain his or her own existence. That is just plain absurdity, nothing less. It's more logical to admit that ignorance on that part if one doesn't want to talk about it. But it's even more logical to say that A Higher Intelligence is Responsible for my own though because how could my own exist???

Sorry for debating here. We can take this elsewhere if you want. Or not. Anyway, it's a pleasure conversing and i'm thankful that i have people to converse with even on here. God Bless and Guide us all. Amen.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 12:35 pm

slave_of_God wrote:And Loki, if you believe that nothing awaits you after death, does it mean that you're an atheist?

I'm an agnostic atheist I guess. Labels are a very simplistic way to generalize the entirety of a person and their thoughts and beliefs, but they are usually necessary online because we don't have the luxury of actually knowing one another.

I didn't say that I don't believe there is anything after death though, I said that I don't think it likely. I'd like to believe we live on in some sort of spirit form, our souls living eternally in the ether, or perhaps moving on to a different phase of existence in this world. I find the idea of Heaven and Hell to be the least likely scenario though. That sort of thing is comfort food for the masses, which is fine, but I just don't find it very likely at all.

If you're atheist, why do you appropriate the term god to yourself, albeit in a subtle way which is, trickster god.

I don't really believe in any of the anthropomorphic interpretation of godhood, which includes Thor, Odin, and Loki as well as Allah, Jehovah, and Yahweh. If there is a supreme being responsible for all of existence he doesn't have a book dedicated to him, those are just books dedicated to the idea of what he might be.

Don't you think that it's simply ridiculous that man, who didn't exist prior to taking birth, would deify himself in any way? Moreover, nobody on earth can pretend to have always existed at this actual time. What does this mean to you?

This doesn't mean much of anything to me, sorry. I might argue that there is a very small chance that we are the creation of something so large that we can hardly comprehend it and it is possible that that thing that created us was also created by something so immense that it can hardly comprehend it, and we will one day be the creators or something that can't comprehend us. However, I don't actually believe that, though I give it about the same chance of being true as I do Heaven and Hell and all that jazz.

To me it simply means that we all took birth. We all had a beginning. And if one researches more and sincerely, that will bring him to scriptures and thence to the first man and woman. Even they couldn't have started existing on their own simply because they are dependent on their external environment. They need to find food or cultivate it. They need oxygen, etc, etc. So what does that all mean?

Evolution has an answer for you. I know you don't believe it, just as I don't believe the scriptures, but to me I t makes far more sense. The idea of all of humanity coming from two individuals relies on so much hocus pocus to have actually occurred that I'll never be able to accept it as reality unless I'm somehow able to one day witness it with my own eyes via some form of time travel, which is highly unlikely.

Honestly, the theory that an advanced alien species visited Earth and spliced their own DNA with ape DNA to create us as some sort of experiment or method od advancing terrestrial life across the universe feels like a more likely reality to me than Adam and Eve.

To me, it simply means that if i cannot explain why i was born at that particular time and why i was given that particular body, then those decisions must have been made for me by another being simply. Who?

Your parents bro. I know you have a somewhat whacky philosophy when it comes to this stuff, but it literally doesn't go beyond the fact that your parents fucked and your father's seed impregnated your mother's egg. As for why your soul happens to exist in your body, there is plenty of existentialist writings out there you could read to get a lot of interesting ideas and theories about it. Maybe it was divinely inspired, but it also could be pure chance. Maybe the universe is set up with a queuing system where unborn souls wait in an otherworldly line and as each baby is born one of them is called forward to inhabit the new vessel. Or maybe each brain just develops cognitive functions as it grows and there is no such thing as a soul. I don't know, and really neither do you even if you like to think you do. Nobody knows, and I understand that it is fun to try and figure it out, but we literally never will, not until we die anyway, and by then it's too late no matter who was right. I simply don't care very much to figure it all out, I can't see how thinking I know the truth will help me in any way or improve my life, so I just live a good life and do right by myself, my family, and those around me and just hope that when my end comes I won't regret too much and my family and friends will have fond memories of me to live on in my stead.

Sorry for debating here. We can take this elsewhere if you want. Or not. Anyway, it's a pleasure conversing and i'm thankful that i have people to converse with even on here. God Bless and Guide us all. Amen.

It's cool. This clearly isn't the place for it, but I don't particularly care since the boards are mostly dead.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostThu Oct 19, 2017 8:34 am

Loki,

We do not have an anthropomorphic view of God in Islam. I would have thought you’d have known this!

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
PreviousNext

Return to Social Lounge