It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:59 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

You are Cordially Invited...

Fun, social and random discussions.
  • Author

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 267

Re: You are Cordially Invited...

PostSat Jan 28, 2017 7:12 am

Does anyone use the chatroom these days?
The only way out is in

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 863

PostMon Jan 30, 2017 1:40 pm

I'm always willing to hop in, but since I never really see anyone else utilizing it I don't bother. But if anyone feels like chatting just post here and if I'm on I'm always happy to bullshit for a bit :D
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 579

PostTue Jan 31, 2017 8:22 pm

i was cordially invited to chat with myself :D

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

PostSat Feb 04, 2017 12:04 am

I miss our chats, Scimi! But we both know how to reach each other and I suppose it's a two way street lol

Its been years since I've been in a chat room....I'm not sure I'd like it so much these days. Although some mis-types people made were hilarious "I haven't had a bath in years" "I gotta go shit" Ah, the difference punctuation or context can make lol
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 579

PostSun Feb 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Thy Unveiling wrote: "I haven't had a bath in years"

it's true... I haven't :D

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
Previous

Return to Social Lounge