It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 8:30 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Components of Satan's Spiritual Structure

Fun, social and random discussions.
  • Author

CultJamProductions

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

Re: Components of Satan's Spiritual Structure

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi. this is actually a page from our jack Chick parody tract we used to promote our online satirical film Ivy League Exorcist: the Bobby Jindal Story. One reason the list seems realistic is that most of the things listed have been linked to satan by fundies. You can read the whole tract at http://www.ivyleagueexorcist.blogspot.com and watch the film at www.cultjampro.com

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

PostSat Jan 28, 2017 7:16 am

Hmm let's see :smile:
R
Goth culture, Eastern religion, Divination, Yoga, Vegetarianism (lol wtf) , Meditatition, LOTR, Harry Potter, D&D, Rock and Metal, Raves, Drugs..

Guess things aren't looking too well for me..
The only way out is in

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostTue Jan 31, 2017 9:02 pm

You a player or DM Tara?

I'm currently working on a new campaign for my group that I'm excited about. It has been a year or more since I've really run one.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

PostWed Feb 01, 2017 1:08 am

Loki wrote:You a player or DM Tara?

I'm currently working on a new campaign for my group that I'm excited about. It has been a year or more since I've really run one.

It's not all things I currently do, I used to play D&D in my teens. I was a DM most of the time, though I have also been a player.

My favourite characters remain the drow, fell totally in love with the world of R.A Salvatore
The only way out is in

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostWed Feb 01, 2017 1:40 pm

The Drow have never really spoken to me personally, but then again the only D&D lore I've read is from the Handbooks. I know that a lot of authors like R.A. Salvatore have written books and adventures about the world, but I tend to create my own world from scratch so characters like Drizz't and other aren't dear to me at all.

I've actually very rarely had a chance to play as a player since I'm usually the DM so I don't particularly have any favorite race or class to play. I tend to create archetypes, sometimes I'll pick an archetype that sounds like it will be really powerful and other times I just come up with ones I think will be entertaining, if not entirely useful haha.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

meltbanana

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 26

PostWed Feb 08, 2017 12:09 am

FlixKandish wrote:Image

How many are yall guilty of!?

Currently/in recent times: Six. And a half.
Previous

Return to Social Lounge