It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

What I Look Like Thread [3.0]

Fun, social and random discussions.
  • Author

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

Re: What I Look Like Thread [3.0]

PostThu Jan 26, 2017 10:55 pm

I've posted my picture in the past but I don't keep it hosted. I'd be willing to post it for like a ten minute or less window of opportunity :D
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 12:38 am

will be up for longer than ten mins :D

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 1:10 pm

I see your Prisma filter and raise you one :grin:

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Serendipity

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 76

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Loki, this is exactly how I imagined you would look like. It's still not a proper picture, you need to post another one, where we can actually see your face lol.

Scimi, nice to see you here!

Now how do I post a picture here? Help.

AndrianaStark

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 55

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Scimi and Loki it is nice to see ya!!!! :wave: Love the filters.

Serendipity go to an image hosting site like this one
https://postimage.io/
Upload and then copy the link where it says "Direct Link"
And then when you are putting it into the message click on 'Img' and paste your link. That's it!
I can speak the basics of Iraqi but I am still learning. They say my dialogue is good and it sounds like I am fluent. The Spanish helps I guess. Still working on reading and writing. I am sure that'll help a lot! :smile:

There ya go.
*Disclaimer* Not my real eyes. :thumbup:

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Very pretty Andriana :Thumbup:

That is actually the only picture I have of myself on my work computer. I'll try to post another one here soon so check back in. It will probably only be hosted for a day or so.

Edit: Okay, here ya go, slightly Prisma filtered still, but should satisfy curiosity.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 2:40 pm

I feel like seeing the picture enlarged this filter makes it look like I have serious wrinkles around my eyes haha, but it's just how it accentuated shadows.

AndrianaStark

0 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 2:47 pm

Thanks Loki!

We will be waiting cause that was clearly a tease. :Rofl:

AndrianaStark

0 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 2:48 pm

LOL! That's better!!!! Much better. Believe it or not, you look a lot like my brother! It's scary. You may have a twin in the US. :lol:

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 2:54 pm

I live in the US, so your brother may also have a twin in the US haha :D

PreviousNext

Return to Social Lounge