It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Aiylish/Tatilina Banned

Fun, social and random discussions.
  • Author

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

Aiylish/Tatilina Banned

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 2:17 pm

If it wasn't obvious that she would be banned, this is just confirmation. I'm almost positive she will come back, though I hope she doesn't. There are a lot of things I could say about the situation and the person, but I don't find that harping on, or relishing in, the pain, darkness, or sadness of others is a productive or helpful thing. While I know that she would/will deny her fault in anything that goes on here or elsewhere until the bitter end, I hope that she one day manages to find some peace of mind somehow and is able to let go of all the dark, dark thoughts and feeling she seems to so desperately cling to. To say her comments were unsettling would be an understatement, but there is also a high probability chance that she said a lot of it just hoping to hurt/bait/enrage others. Thanks to you guys for mostly not taking the bait.

I'll just end this by saying that those who are reading it are welcome to stick around and continue contributing/bullshitting with us here. And also, rest in peace Riddler, despite any flaws I'm sure you had, you were a human being and hopefully you are at peace.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Return to Social Lounge