It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

RIP Riddler

Fun, social and random discussions.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

RIP Riddler

PostWed Jan 11, 2017 1:33 pm

I'm missing you bro,

Love ya for life and even in death. My thoughts with your family and children,

inna lillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'oon (From HE we came from and unto HIM we return) Amen.

Riddler had other aliases on this and previous versions of VC, if anyone knows what they were, please post them here so the old guard who may not have joined VC can know he is gone and pay their respect too.

God bless you all

Scimi
Last edited by Scimitar on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 873

Re: RIP Riddler

PostWed Jan 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Great thread Scimi! While I have no idea what awaits us after we pass on, I have hope that it is beautiful and better than this physical world we currently inhabit.

I'm terrible with aliases, I tend to forget an old alias of a user after only a few months of a new one so I have no clue what names he used in the past. I'm sure someone like Hex or Jess might have some idea as they have better memories for those things. I do know that the original Chainmaker was an extreme Christian user who was very serious most of the time, made a living fishing in Alaska or something for a while, and was good friends with Daciple (at the time), so I would be very shocked to find out that that was Riddler.

Either way, RIP Riddler. I lost my cousin and grandmother last month, so I have some idea of what your family went through and I know that they are keeping your memory close to them and whether we get a chance to live on in the afterlife or not, we live on in the memories, thoughts, and dreams of our loved ones. I'm sure they are happy for the time they had with him.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostWed Jan 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Well said Loki.

I think I'll remove the chainmaker reference, as I may be well wrong.

For the record, Tarikko and I met up last month and we paid our respects to Riddler in our own way.

We do this each time we meet.

nansaa 'abadanaan - Never forget.

My thoughts are with you and yours also Loki, losing two family members in a month especially during the season of celebration is difficult. Are you ok bro?

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 873

PostWed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm as alright as one can be under such circumstances, thank you for your concern though. As jaded as one may get with this world, the kindness and concern of friends, acquaintances, and even strangers while our family dealt with the tragedy really gives you hope for humanity.

I don't want to co-opt the thread or anything though so I will just leave it at that, but I appreciate it all the same.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

PostWed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 am

Good to "see" you, Scimi

I think about poor Riddler and his family often....I hope that justice is served against that quack doctor
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostSat Feb 04, 2017 3:43 am

Jw Scimi, did T share with you the couple pics I had saved of Riddler from his modeling days? Perhaps they should be posted here. If not, I will send them to you.

I leave it to someone more technologically ept than I to do the pic posting honors. Which I suppose would mean I'm looking at you, Scimi lol

Goku

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 15

PostSat Feb 04, 2017 8:07 pm

R.I.P The GIF King, gone but not forgotten.

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostSat Feb 04, 2017 10:22 pm

I know not everyone liked him, but there is nobody who has ever lived who was perfect and loved by everybody.

The circumstances around his death, his age and that he left a wife and children behind is really sad. Words can't even express it.

I absolutely loved his sense of humour and I hope that he rests in peace.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostSun Feb 05, 2017 2:05 am

I can't say what his spirit is doing now, but being a parent and somewhat married, if I had any say when my shell is null and void I would be looking in on my babies and my husband constantly. If I went under sinister circumstances, then some bitch ass doctor needs a freaking poltergeist or something! It'd actually be fun, in a sadistic sense, to scare the shit outta that doctor at inopportune times: having a dump or sex, doing paperwork, about to fall asleep, while he's sleeping....oh yes, the joy I'd find in torturing him would almost make it worth the price of admission. I'd take breaks to look in on my loves, though.

I'm sure he's keeping watch over his babies and wife, too. Obviously I don't truly know. But I believe that's what loving parents and partners do when one goes first. My grandma still visits my mom.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostSun Feb 05, 2017 2:18 pm

Thy Unveiling wrote:Jw Scimi, did T share with you the couple pics I had saved of Riddler from his modeling days? Perhaps they should be posted here. If not, I will send them to you.

I leave it to someone more technologically ept than I to do the pic posting honors. Which I suppose would mean I'm looking at you, Scimi lol

I did think about it, but it's best to leave those pics with those of us who loved him most. He is where he needs to be, in our hearts. Remembered. Never forgotten.

From HIM we came from and unto HIM do we return, Amen.

Scimi

Return to Social Lounge