It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:56 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

First World Problems

Fun, social and random discussions.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 579

Re: First World Problems

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 11:39 am

speaking of that weeds series, check this real life gangsta fail out right here:

phpBB [video]

was he faking it? :D .

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Cheers

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 215

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 11:48 am

First World Problems

My coffee isn't hot enough- :problem:

Morning, Scimi :Smile:

I think he was faking... definitely-

The hell was that he was smoking?
ImageImage HAPPY! ImageImage

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 579

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 am

Cannabis oil. Its called dabbing. Super potent shit. Lol.

I asked a friend if it was possible to pass out on dabs, he said "oh for sure man"... whats the point? I sleep for free hehe.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Dawnpatrol

- one last caress -

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 26

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 4:37 pm

THEY got rid of grape poptarts .. AGAIN !

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 284

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 1:10 am

Laptop manufacturers are cunts, they skimp on decent quality parts and rip you off horrendously (if it's not the poor processing speed, and the overheating caused by it, its the integrated *puke* graphics). They are even worse than energy companies in taking their time on passing on wholesale price decreases to the customers. They also build their components (actually they don't build them they buy them from OEM's) to last just over the warranty date (planned obsolescence) so that you have to buy a new laptop. Seriously thinking of buying a 'do-it' yourself book and building my own desktop tbh. And don't even get me started on apple, they have the same shit but it's made even worse by apples hardware exclusivity (just look at their flouting of e.u laws on their usb's).
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 267

PostSat Jan 28, 2017 7:13 am

I have a fridge full of food yet I want a different breakfast so I have to go out.

Now that's a true luxury problem.
The only way out is in
Previous

Return to Social Lounge