It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:50 pm


Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Going against the conspiracy grain

From discussing the nature of the control system to space phenomena, theorize away.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

KoncreteMind

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 11 March 2014
  • Thanks Received: 83

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Taragaia wrote:I understand that, most Buddhists indeed do not believe in a God. I am a bit of a dabbler in that sense that I do believe in God but Buddhism is still the best way to describe my spiritual practice.

Yes, I believe certain Gnostics believe in reincarnation? But it's not quite the regular way to interpret the Bible, and like you said closer to how the Elite seem to interpret it.

Do tell me more please? I've just gotten intrigued by Gnosticism through another thread that's currently running.


I honestly just read alot of the gnostic gospels then formulated my beliefs off what I read (in comparison to what I read in the bible). I still believed in a Creator of sorts, just didnt believe it was the God of Abraham. As far as reincarnation, I personally believed in it ever since I read about it in buddhism. For me its like you, why would we get ONE LIFE,some people of which barely get 30 years on the planet, to get things right and if not off to eternity of death/pain/hell whatever? What made more sense is that we get chanceS (plural) to get it right and after a certain amount we either go to hell, OR we remain in this hell of sorts till we get it right.

Well that is interesting, you are ''just'' a Christian now right? Non affiliated? What brought you to this point?


The best way I can explain it is that I believe the Torah and Jesus and anything that goes along with the 2. Im not a christian in the modern sense though nor am I a person who follows ANY type of Judaism.


I think it's bad when God creates the wicked knowing they will never reach salvation and instead be punished forever for mistakes they made in their grain of sand of time that are completely irrelevant to the cosmos. This is what I take from the Bible.

I think it's fine if bad actions have consequences, but considering the scale and enormity of what ''eternity'' means, I think eternal punishment for a finite action in a finite life is unfair coming from an eternal being who knew you were going to commit said mistake anyway.

If we reap what we sow and get a chance to learn and grow from it, and then eventually return to God we have had an amazing journey and a beautiful existence. I believe we were created as fascets of God for Him to experience Himself, and therefore we're like a big scattered puzzle that one day will form a whole again.


What if a certain spirit/soul/person etc.. does not want to return to God? He'll force them anyways? What if they dont WANT to be forgiven or learn or grow from their wrongdoings? He gave them free will so they'll be able to choose and select these options if they wish right?

And I asked before and will ask again, why couldnt the eternal punishment be death? As in people are punished for a certain amount of time till they are put to rest for good? As well, you have a problem with an entity DOING what you deem bad which is understandable. The question is, why dont you have a problem with an entity that is capable of completely stopping and totally eradicating bad from existence, but instead allows it to go on? Im not sure how you can have a problem with doing bad (which was a result of a you reap what you sow in the case of the bible), but not allowing bad when being completely able to stop it?



About that, I can really honestly not find out what you mean. I don't see modern Jews go around in white dresses with golden crowns but maybe I am looking wrong? I am really trying to figure this out, to you it seems obvious but I repeat that I can't find it.


Simplest terms possible here. If a European went to Japan, would people confuse the European for a Japanese person? Even if the European put on Japanese clothes, and spoke Japanese in the best manner possible, would they be mistaken for being Japanese and a descendant of the ancient Japanese? So when you google the Ancient Egyptians and look at their appearance, would a modern Jew, like the ones in Israel, be confused for them? Im not sure why you keep bringing up clothing, but to me, it seems that like most people, you dont want to tackle this discrepancy. Which is kinda a big part of their deception especially in regards to what happened in early American history, whats going on now, especially in the Americas, and why the bible is most likely truth in its purest form (not the watered down versions we have).

But your reasons are bascially that what you believe in can be found in the works of other people? Ie research and facts (well what are facts anyway in a world run by corruption) and the bible as a source. So if enough others say it, it's true?


What ifs can be applied to anything that is presented to us as information. Like literally we can pull the "well the world is corrupt so how do we know the color associated with the word blue, shouldnt actually be associated with the word green?" card but then where would we get? We would say that about anything and everything. My reasons were that the elite place monuments of Greece, Rome, and Egypt in their homelands. Go along with the names of the planets/months/days being named after pagan gods. As well, as them pushing society to celebrate pagan holidays as a whole. Then they turn around and tell us that their ancestors lived in ancient Egypt and were often mistaken for them, but then when we go to how Egypt actually depicted themselves, (if we even do so) we see a MAJOR difference. I cant honestly see anything that is subjective about these things. A stretch would be saying its subjective to tie these things together, but I cant see how that wouldnt be the case

Not taking it that way :Smile:

Anyway, I have never claimed that my experience isn't subjective. How do I know I connect to God?

Well, not because I have any scripture or group backing me up. Not even other Buddhists.

I just see evidence of me being ''heard'' so to speak in my daily life, I have experienced bliss so beyond words in prayer that I cried for hours in pure joy, I have had prayers answered almost instantly, my life seems to be one big domino effect of me talking to God and then specific things happening and coming on my path that I asked for. Like if I ask for a certain kind of clothes to come to me I will find them somewhere during the week. You could say coincidence once or twice, but these occurrences are a constant stream of things happening for me. It's hard to put into words, but when you're in the stream, you're in and you know it.


Glad to hear that :thumbup: Text on a screen can come off as harsh, but its not my intention. Only hear to discuss topics that interest me and see if my view actually holds up when another picks at it with their own view in mind...

But if the elite get those same things you just mentioned in different ways, does that mean they're connected with God too? If you believe in angels/demons/aliens/advanced beings past humans but under the Creator, how do you know its not THEM dealing with you and not God?
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 255

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 1:29 am

Prepost warning: It's getting harder for me to understand where you are going with your answers Koncrete, I am sorry. While I appreciate our conversation very much, I am doubting my answers here will be very satisfying for you.

If after this you want to stop, I can understand. I appreciate your input though :Smile:

KoncreteMind wrote:I honestly just read alot of the gnostic gospels then formulated my beliefs off what I read (in comparison to what I read in the bible). I still believed in a Creator of sorts, just didnt believe it was the God of Abraham. As far as reincarnation, I personally believed in it ever since I read about it in buddhism. For me its like you, why would we get ONE LIFE,some people of which barely get 30 years on the planet, to get things right and if not off to eternity of death/pain/hell whatever? What made more sense is that we get chanceS (plural) to get it right and after a certain amount we either go to hell, OR we remain in this hell of sorts till we get it right.


And getting it right is following the path of the Cross/Jesus?

The best way I can explain it is that I believe the Torah and Jesus and anything that goes along with the 2. Im not a christian in the modern sense though nor am I a person who follows ANY type of Judaism. [/quote]

Then how would you sum up your beliefs?

KoncreteMind wrote:What if a certain spirit/soul/person etc.. does not want to return to God? He'll force them anyways? What if they dont WANT to be forgiven or learn or grow from their wrongdoings? He gave them free will so they'll be able to choose and select these options if they wish right?


Yes, therefore you can be reincarnated into a hell realm that can last as long as you want/need. That is fair. That is true freedom.

KoncreteMind wrote:And I asked before and will ask again, why couldnt the eternal punishment be death? As in people are punished for a certain amount of time till they are put to rest for good?


Well if it's death, that's fine too. Nobody will be complaining about that. It just seems strange to me to create beings with such a limited lifespan and expect them to understand everything in the short time they have and then punish them forever if they didn't get it instantly.

KoncreteMind wrote:As well, you have a problem with an entity DOING what you deem bad which is understandable. The question is, why dont you have a problem with an entity that is capable of completely stopping and totally eradicating bad from existence, but instead allows it to go on? Im not sure how you can have a problem with doing bad (which was a result of a you reap what you sow in the case of the bible), but not allowing bad when being completely able to stop it?


Because true freedom means we have a choice in everything. We can choose to do good if we want to, or bad if we want to. The law of Karma is there to correct us when we do wrong, it teaches us that it burns if we put our hand in the fire. If we keep putting our hand in the fire, we keep getting burned. But we can stop that at any time we choose to stop the wrong action. It is never a permanent thing.

The world doesn't have to be only good to be good. Because we are in control of whether we suffer or not. I am chronically ill, my illness has already almost killed me twice. I am in pain pretty much every day. Yet I am happy and content and in the place I want to be, knowing that the pain I suffer is burning off my bad karma which might get me in a better place after this life. I welcome and embrace the fire knowing that it will cease. And because I have done so, I am already happy right here and now.

KoncreteMind wrote:Im not sure why you keep bringing up clothing, but to me, it seems that like most people, you dont want to tackle this discrepancy. Which is kinda a big part of their deception especially in regards to what happened in early American history, whats going on now, especially in the Americas, and why the bible is most likely truth in its purest form (not the watered down versions we have).


I don't know where to start comparing them, honestly. I have no idea what you are wanting me to do. I do want to find what you are talking about, but where do I start?

Do I type ''comparisons between Jews and ancient Egyptians'' in google?

KoncreteMind wrote: Then they turn around and tell us that their ancestors lived in ancient Egypt and were often mistaken for them, but then when we go to how Egypt actually depicted themselves, (if we even do so) we see a MAJOR difference. I cant honestly see anything that is subjective about these things. A stretch would be saying its subjective to tie these things together, but I cant see how that wouldnt be the case


A major difference in what? The religion they are pushing on us now and their own, or the Egyptian one? I am confused. This all seems very clear to you, but for me it's totally off track and I can't follow you anymore.

KoncreteMind wrote:But if the elite get those same things you just mentioned in different ways, does that mean they're connected with God too? If you believe in angels/demons/aliens/advanced beings past humans but under the Creator, how do you know its not THEM dealing with you and not God?


Everyone is connected with God, that is my fundamental belief. So the elite are too. And the results they get are the result of their interaction with Him too, and through Karmic law they will pay for their actions sooner or later.

And it could be that aliens/demons/angels etc are involved, but they are just like us just fractions of everything that lives under God and we have all been them at some point and will be them at some point. They are parts of God just like us. So if it's them dealing with me, I am still dealing with God. Get it? :Smile:
The only way out is in
Offline

KoncreteMind

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 11 March 2014
  • Thanks Received: 83

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 4:07 am

Taragaia wrote:Prepost warning: It's getting harder for me to understand where you are going with your answers Koncrete, I am sorry. While I appreciate our conversation very much, I am doubting my answers here will be very satisfying for you.

If after this you want to stop, I can understand. I appreciate your input though :Smile:


Yea maybe we can stop because it seems like you dont WANT to discuss certain things and Im certainly not here to goad you into them. If you still dont "understand" then I'll just shoot you a friendly goodbye :wave: and hopefully see you in another thread where we can discuss as amicably as we have here..

And getting it right is following the path of the Cross/Jesus?


Then how would you sum up your beliefs?


Following the path of "Jesus" who followed the path of the Torah? Yes. The Jesus that most christians/muslims follow that does not do this or teach this? No. And I personally base that on the words of Jesus we have in the oldest text we have concerning him(the 4 gospels allegedly). .

I summed up my beliefs as believing in the Torah and Jesus and anything that goes along with the 2. If you're looking for a title to my belief system, there isnt one really


Well if it's death, that's fine too. Nobody will be complaining about that. It just seems strange to me to create beings with such a limited lifespan and expect them to understand everything in the short time they have and then punish them forever if they didn't get it instantly.


In regards to the bible, I think it makes more sense that its hell first then death, or hell first then heaven, than hell forever and ever without end. I think the first two make sense for everyone except the devil and maybe elite. Especially since there are those in the bible who gave credence to the existence of reincarnation.



Because true freedom means we have a choice in everything. We can choose to do good if we want to, or bad if we want to. The law of Karma is there to correct us when we do wrong, it teaches us that it burns if we put our hand in the fire. If we keep putting our hand in the fire, we keep getting burned. But we can stop that at any time we choose to stop the wrong action. It is never a permanent thing.

The world doesn't have to be only good to be good. Because we are in control of whether we suffer or not. I am chronically ill, my illness has already almost killed me twice. I am in pain pretty much every day. Yet I am happy and content and in the place I want to be, knowing that the pain I suffer is burning off my bad karma which might get me in a better place after this life. I welcome and embrace the fire knowing that it will cease. And because I have done so, I am already happy right here and now.


Im not sure how this answers the issue of you not being okay with an entity causing certain things to happen, but okay with allowing these same certain things to happen. To me it would be more consistent if you had a problem with God causing AND allowing bad things (that He could stop) to happen, than one over the other...God can teach us through causing things to happen just as you say karma can teach us by God allowing these same things to happen. Seems to be a splitting of hairs to say that one is bad while being okay with the other one. Of course two people can perceive the same thing differently.

Im sorry to hear about your illness and the pain it causes you. Though on the flipside, its really cool to see that you look on the bright side of things despite your illness instead of letting it drag you down into depression like Im sure many if not most do. Im not sure if we're actually supposed to embrace suffering when I know that there are kids who are repeatedly being raped/molested as we speak, or forced to work in grueling conditions for pennies on the dollar, or people being unlawfully arrested and put in for profit prisons, but I also get what you're saying about looking at the bigger picture when it comes to certain setbacks/sufferings. Its good to see that you dont let these drag you down, and its something I need to get better at myself as sometimes I can let little incidents affect me too much not to mention bigger ones that have happened to me

I don't know where to start comparing them, honestly. I have no idea what you are wanting me to do. I do want to find what you are talking about, but where do I start?

Do I type ''comparisons between Jews and ancient Egyptians'' in google?

A major difference in what? The religion they are pushing on us now and their own, or the Egyptian one? I am confused. This all seems very clear to you, but for me it's totally off track and I can't follow you anymore.


I think when i typed "a European going to Japan while dressing ansd speaking like a Japanese person, wouldnt confuse anyone on them actually not being descendants of the ancient Japanese" I made what I was getting loud and clear. I think you dont really want to broach the subject which is fine of course, and It doesnt seem like you're the only one that is this way concerning the discrepancy, but when I say to google how the ancient Egyptians depicted themselves, and compare it how modern Jews look and ask yourself if you think they'd be confused as being of the same nationality, and you still say "huh?" then I wonder how you even effectively meditate and understand buddhism? These are much harder topics to get under hand than simply comparing one group of people (based on how they depicted themselves) to another (based on how they look TODAY)and asking yourself if they are of or look to be of the same nationality.. I think the answer of them NOT looking to be of the same nationality like the bible says they should look, pokes a major hole in alot of things that are going on, but It is what it is though. If you still dont understand, dont want to answer, and/or still claim ignorance, we'll leave it at that...

Everyone is connected with God, that is my fundamental belief. So the elite are too. And the results they get are the result of their interaction with Him too, and through Karmic law they will pay for their actions sooner or later.

And it could be that aliens/demons/angels etc are involved, but they are just like us just fractions of everything that lives under God and we have all been them at some point and will be them at some point. They are parts of God just like us. So if it's them dealing with me, I am still dealing with God. Get it? :Smile:


So if I sell my soul to the elite as celebrities say you have to do to rise to the top of their professions and turn myself into an employee here to do their negative bidding, Im still dealing with God then? I definitely disagree, but do appreciate your perspective. Its hard for me to understand how you have a problem with God causing things to happen like He did in the bible, but dont have a problem saying He gives the elite the results they want (war, slavery, death, deception etc...) and pays them back "sooner or later" based on karma but to each their own of course. Even though I dont agree, I definitely get what you're getting at.
:thumbup:
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 255

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 6:51 am

KoncreteMind wrote:
Yea maybe we can stop because it seems like you dont WANT to discuss certain things and Im certainly not here to goad you into them. If you still dont "understand" then I'll just shoot you a friendly goodbye :wave: and hopefully see you in another thread where we can discuss as amicably as we have here..


Well that is going to happen then my friend, because you seem to have taken the stance that I don't want to understand what you say, while I genuinely just don't get it. If I wanted to be ignorant or deliberately make things difficult I wouldn't have engaged you for more than seven pages about this.

Also that I am not understanding your POV doesn't mean I don't have knowledge or understanding on other subjects, I thought that:

KoncreteMind wrote: but when I say to google how the ancient Egyptians depicted themselves, and compare it how modern Jews look and ask yourself if you think they'd be confused as being of the same nationality, and you still say "huh?" then I wonder how you even effectively meditate and understand buddhism?


Was a bit of a strange remark. Me not understanding something you're telling me doesn't mean I don't understand my own religion.

KoncreteMind wrote:Following the path of "Jesus" who followed the path of the Torah? Yes. The Jesus that most christians/muslims follow that does not do this or teach this? No. And I personally base that on the words of Jesus we have in the oldest text we have concerning him(the 4 gospels allegedly). .
I summed up my beliefs as believing in the Torah and Jesus and anything that goes along with the 2. If you're looking for a title to my belief system, there isnt one really


Well, I do believe in Jesus too as explained in Gnostic Bishop's thread here; viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3519 so we might in the end have more in common than you think. We just seem to have very different ideas concerning the Elite and their way of ruling us.

KoncreteMind wrote: Of course two people can perceive the same thing differently.


I think this whole discussion has been a shining example of that :Wink: Still appreciate your input though, and will definitely look forward to having another discussion some time.

KoncreteMind wrote: These are much harder topics to get under hand than simply comparing one group of people (based on how they depicted themselves) to another (based on how they look TODAY)and asking yourself if they are of or look to be of the same nationality.. I think the answer of them NOT looking to be of the same nationality like the bible says they should look, pokes a major hole in alot of things that are going on, but It is what it is though.


So it IS about what they looked like? Well yes I said I thought they look alike, but now what. What does that have to mean? I'm trying to figure out WHY that is so significant for you.

KoncreteMind wrote:So if I sell my soul to the elite as celebrities say you have to do to rise to the top of their professions and turn myself into an employee here to do their negative bidding, Im still dealing with God then? I definitely disagree, but do appreciate your perspective. Its hard for me to understand how you have a problem with God causing things to happen like He did in the bible, but dont have a problem saying He gives the elite the results they want (war, slavery, death, deception etc...) and pays them back "sooner or later" based on karma but to each their own of course. Even though I dont agree, I definitely get what you're getting at.
:thumbup:


Alright then, let's shake hands here. Thanks for the pleasant convo, I do appreciate it :Smile:

Hope to read more of you in other threads.
The only way out is in
Offline

KoncreteMind

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 11 March 2014
  • Thanks Received: 83

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Taragaia wrote:
Well that is going to happen then my friend, because you seem to have taken the stance that I don't want to understand what you say, while I genuinely just don't get it. If I wanted to be ignorant or deliberately make things difficult I wouldn't have engaged you for more than seven pages about this.

Also that I am not understanding your POV doesn't mean I don't have knowledge or understanding on other subjects, I thought that:


Heres something I said in my first post:

"I mean, the book the Israelis say speaks of them, says that the ancient Israelites looked like Ethiopians and Egyptians. But when we look up ancient Ethiopians and Egyptians they of course are way darker than the modern day Israelis. Again, none of the three "Abrahamic" faiths acknowledge any of this. "

I also said something about a European going to Japan and living/speaking like them wouldnt confuse anyone that the European descended from the ancient Japanese. In all, I dont think there was anything hard about what I was getting at. You say there is, and thats fine. I just didnt see it that way and explained why.

Was a bit of a strange remark. Me not understanding something you're telling me doesn't mean I don't understand my own religion.


Just saying I think its easier to compare 2 groups together to see if they look to be of the same nationality than it is to effectively meditate since I dont see that as an easy task. I'd never say someone doesnt understand THEIR own beliefs.


Well, I do believe in Jesus too as explained in Gnostic Bishop's thread here; viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3519 so we might in the end have more in common than you think. We just seem to have very different ideas concerning the Elite and their way of ruling us.

I think this whole discussion has been a shining example of that :Wink: Still appreciate your input though, and will definitely look forward to having another discussion some time.


Absolutely. :Thumbup:


So it IS about what they looked like? Well yes I said I thought they look alike, but now what. What does that have to mean? I'm trying to figure out WHY that is so significant for you.



| Show Quote
Image

Image


To me, they do not look to be of the same nationality. These two one of the first results when I look up ancient Egyptians in one search and modern day Jews in another. Doesnt seem like these two could be in the same place and be mistaken for one another like the bible says they were in ancient times. I dont think its subjective to say that these two groups do not look like they are of the same nationality either...

So in all the significance is like, why did they go so through so much trouble to edit the book, and convince people they are the people of the book, when going by how the Egyptians depicted themselves, they look NOTHING LIKE the people of the book? (Again, since the bible says the Egyptian looked like the Israelite and vice versa). Their whole premise of them having a God given right to be in the land of Israel is based on this book. Yet the book says they should look like their neighbors, the ancient Egyptians and they dont? Thats what I've been getting at this whole time. That there is a discrepancy in between how they should look (per their book) and how they actually look. To me its like what are they trying to hide? After that I could have gotten into how their book says how certain things would happen to their people, that actually happened to ANOTHER group of people. All these things show a deception (imo) that they're pulling over the world. Maybe in another thread, where its applicable, you'll see me go further into this... You'll also see how nobody (not you exactly just others I have put this to) wants anything to do with addressing this discrepancy because it kinda forces people to rearrange how they looked at the bible and all things concerning it


Alright then, let's shake hands here. Thanks for the pleasant convo, I do appreciate it :Smile:

Hope to read more of you in other threads.


Likewise :Thumbup:
Offline

Rainerann

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 139
  • Joined: 04 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 100

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 10:58 pm

. Well if it's death, that's fine too. Nobody will be complaining about that. It just seems strange to me to create beings with such a limited lifespan and expect them to understand everything in the short time they have and then punish them forever if they didn't get it instantly.


@taragaia, you make a good point. However, the Bible says we were not created to be finite beings. We were created to be eternal beings and then when Adam and Eve sinned, they were cursed with death. This is why we are now finite being spiritual intuition that this is not the way it is supposed to be. This spiritual intuitions causes us to develop religions and belief where we can use this capacity because to not use it would be like trying to hold your pee all day, for lack of a better example. :).

So to undo this without a sort of justice would be like saying good were evil and evil were good if there was no consequence to the lost of privilege. So the resurrection is His mercy towards providing a way to be restored without having to work for it and without the hypocrisy of saying sin is righteousness. It would still be wrong to disobey God, but it can still be restored.

@koncretemind. It is too that the genetic connection to Abraham is limited at the time. However, this perspective that the descendants of Abraham only reside within a recognizable race is also limited. There is a difference between being a descendent and the religion of Judaism. However, it is possible that no one has been able to achieve a pure connection to this genealogical line to Abraham at this time. We are all mixed at this point, and many of these things aren't written down anywhere to prove one way or the other and were only passed on orally and through memorization. So, to me its not that important to prove. God will reveal what is true when it is time.
Offline

KoncreteMind

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 11 March 2014
  • Thanks Received: 83

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostSun Feb 19, 2017 4:06 am

Rainerann wrote:@koncretemind. It is too that the genetic connection to Abraham is limited at the time. However, this perspective that the descendants of Abraham only reside within a recognizable race is also limited. There is a difference between being a descendent and the religion of Judaism. However, it is possible that no one has been able to achieve a pure connection to this genealogical line to Abraham at this time. We are all mixed at this point, and many of these things aren't written down anywhere to prove one way or the other and were only passed on orally and through memorization. So, to me its not that important to prove. God will reveal what is true when it is time.


Abraham's children are definitely not limited to one race. Jacob/Israel's descendants? Well thats completely different.

I agree that no one has been or would be able to connect themselves as descendants to Jacob. With that said, I think the bible itself identifies who the Israelites are. Thats what I base it off of. Anyways, I agree God will reveal it when its time, though Im wondering how people will take it because its not who they think it is. And many people have hated them/mistreated them throughout history without knowing who they were...
Offline

Rainerann

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 139
  • Joined: 04 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 100

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostSun Feb 19, 2017 7:54 am

Very confused how you are separately distinguishing Israel from Abraham through whom the blessings descend from. I also understand that some say that the experience of Africans is said to represent the curses the Bible mentions would happen to Israel because of their disobedience.

However, you cannot separately distinguish this from Abraham who was the reason Israel was blessed and the grandfather of jacob. Whatever verses you are using would also not be able to discredit people from being a descendent in northern areas. Jews were in Italy during the time of Christ. I know a lot of people talk about the whole thirteenth tribe thing and the khazars who converted to Judaism. However, there was another group of Jews who went west. When they were expelled from Spain they populated Portugal even further west. So many of them left, that Portugal may as well have been called Israel. Although, this region is also well known for cryptojews as well so its difficult to say how many of them were in this area, but if you are Portuguese, it is likely you are also descended from Judah. These are the ones known as Sephardic Jews.

This would demonstrate how they were scattered and no one nation represents this phenomenon. I am very curious what verses you are using that are isolating anyone as the real Israelites. I need verses please. However, I agree that you can be a descendent and not practice Judaism, which is a religion not a race.
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 255

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostSun Feb 19, 2017 8:29 am

KoncreteMind wrote:
Heres something I said in my first post:

"I mean, the book the Israelis say speaks of them, says that the ancient Israelites looked like Ethiopians and Egyptians. But when we look up ancient Ethiopians and Egyptians they of course are way darker than the modern day Israelis. Again, none of the three "Abrahamic" faiths acknowledge any of this. "


Oh right so there's where the flaw in my knowledge lies, like I said I haven't read all of the Bible so I can't really compare the state of today's society with Bible verses. I can better understand what you're saying now.

KoncreteMind wrote:Just saying I think its easier to compare 2 groups together to see if they look to be of the same nationality than it is to effectively meditate since I dont see that as an easy task.


Right, I finally got what you are on about :Smile:

They definitely do not look the same, totally agreed. Never knew the Bible claims they are the same people either, that's quite odd indeed.


KoncreteMind wrote: To me its like what are they trying to hide? After that I could have gotten into how their book says how certain things would happen to their people, that actually happened to ANOTHER group of people. All these things show a deception (imo) that they're pulling over the world. Maybe in another thread, where its applicable, you'll see me go further into this... You'll also see how nobody (not you exactly just others I have put this to) wants anything to do with addressing this discrepancy because it kinda forces people to rearrange how they looked at the bible and all things concerning it


This is indeed very interesting, and you should make a thread about it. I was looking in the wrong direction the whole time, i thought you were asking me to compare the way the Israelis live to the way the Ancient Egyptians lived.

Thanks for making it understandable for me :Thumbup:
The only way out is in
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 255

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostSun Feb 19, 2017 8:35 am

Rainerann wrote:@taragaia, you make a good point. However, the Bible says we were not created to be finite beings. We were created to be eternal beings and then when Adam and Eve sinned, they were cursed with death. This is why we are now finite being spiritual intuition that this is not the way it is supposed to be. This spiritual intuitions causes us to develop religions and belief where we can use this capacity because to not use it would be like trying to hold your pee all day, for lack of a better example. :).


That's right but God knew this was going to happen because God knows everything, so how were we not meant to be in the state we are in? That one just trips it up for me.

Rainerann wrote:So to undo this without a sort of justice would be like saying good were evil and evil were good if there was no consequence to the lost of privilege. So the resurrection is His mercy towards providing a way to be restored without having to work for it and without the hypocrisy of saying sin is righteousness. It would still be wrong to disobey God, but it can still be restored.


So it actually was a way for God to get us to know good and evil, as I tried to say all through this thread?
The only way out is in
PreviousNext

Return to Theories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest