It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

False Prophets, Charlatans, Disinfo Agents and Useful Idiots

From discussing the nature of the control system to space phenomena, theorize away.
  • Author

CrippledKnight

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 645

Re: False Prophets, Charlatans, Disinfo Agents and Useful Id

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 7:40 pm

@Alchemist,

Well mate. Sadly, some of us have gone through some heavy very real crap, which I myself find it hard to believe, even when I was completely lucid. Sadly, it is understandable that many people will just not beleive it. Considering the fact that people that have actually seen find it hard to believe it themselves.

If I were to specifically tell you what I've done a couple of times, it would sound like a total made up story, which is why I find it hard to actually let people know about what some go through.

Take alien abductees for instance. Are there lunatics in their midsts? Pfft, yeah, by the dozens. But the fact remains that many that have gone through the attrocious experience of watching those basterds come for them are very reluctant to talk about it to people they know in real life. Why? Because they would be called lunatics, and made fun of.

I remember I once tried to talk to a few people, yet, I never actually did talked in person and in detail considering that when I even hinted to the fact that it could happen, people would just think it was looney stuff. So, why waste my time in making myself look like some "crazie". The only people that believed me and I share the most, is the only one that was with me through the whole ordeal, and even then she found it hard to believe... Until crap started happening to her and things got f@cked up for real.

Thankfully, that's in the past now.

We can think of a few things and try to make out the truth though. Even if 50%, heck, even if 75% of alien abductees are fake idiots who want to create stories, that would sitll leave 25%. And even if half of those, or heck, even 20% of that 25% could be explained away by illness and mental condition, there are still many that are mentally capable, lead normal lives and have no mental disorders which cases are not easily explained unless we go into the "looney crap".

So, given a small 5%. Let's say those are legit experiences. What do we make of those? What do we make of the people that have seen & experienced such events. Say that they all make it up? That it's just a figment of their imagination? That they made up the cause & the fixes before going through such events? People try to explain away everything out of fear of findinf out the truth. Sadly, the truth about this crap is creepier than any of those videos, and probably creepier than what I've seen or what I can imagine.

Chitu

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 10

PostWed Dec 31, 2014 9:36 am

VIGILANT CITIZEN is a DISINFORMANT. He has a new article about Madonna's new song "Illuminati". http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusines ... nati-song/
In the article he tries to link the Kabbalah with 'black magic', and I qoute:

Madonna then “laughs at” the occult, black magic element that is associated with the Illuminati. This is strange because Madonna has been an avid practitioner of the Kabalah for years which is esoteric Judaism and the basis of most occult schools today.

First of, the occult is NOT black magic. Vigilant citizen either has to be incredibly ignorant or, as is the case, attempting to feed disinformation about the true meaning of the occult. Furthermore, his audience definitely must be equally ignorant or fearful about anything to do with the occult.

Secondly, lets look at what the Kabbalah is essentially all about:

"The principal doctrines of the Qabalah are designed to solve the following problems:--

(a) The Supreme Being, His nature and attributes.

(b) The Cosmogony.

(c) The creation of angels and man.

(d) The destiny of man and angels.

(e) The nature of the soul.

(f) The nature of angels, demons, and elementals.

(g) The import of the revealed law.

(h) The transcendental symbolism of numerals.

(ι) The peculiar mysteries contained in the Hebrew letters.

(j) The equilibrium of contraries."

---The Kabbalah Unveiled, translated by MacGregor Mathers

Just how in the world are these principles related to 'black magic'? How is philosophy on the origin of the universe, the nature man and angels and their destiny to do with 'black magic' or evil? Because if this is the case, then the world is definitely heading back towards the dark ages, or at least, agents such as vigilantcitizen are working hard to get the internet-savvy generation to think along the lines of the dark ages.
What's worse is that vigilantcitizen 'moderates' or deletes comments that attempt to point out his deception. So in the end you'll most likely see commentary that supports his disinformation.

TonyVanDam

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 70

PostWed Dec 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Chitu wrote:VIGILANT CITIZEN is a DISINFORMANT. He has a new article about Madonna's new song "Illuminati". http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusines ... nati-song/
In the article he tries to link the Kabbalah with 'black magic', and I qoute:

Madonna then “laughs at” the occult, black magic element that is associated with the Illuminati. This is strange because Madonna has been an avid practitioner of the Kabalah for years which is esoteric Judaism and the basis of most occult schools today.

First of, the occult is NOT black magic. Vigilant citizen either has to be incredibly ignorant or, as is the case, attempting to feed disinformation about the true meaning of the occult. Furthermore, his audience definitely must be equally ignorant or fearful about anything to do with the occult.

Secondly, lets look at what the Kabbalah is essentially all about:

"The principal doctrines of the Qabalah are designed to solve the following problems:--

(a) The Supreme Being, His nature and attributes.

(b) The Cosmogony.

(c) The creation of angels and man.

(d) The destiny of man and angels.

(e) The nature of the soul.

(f) The nature of angels, demons, and elementals.

(g) The import of the revealed law.

(h) The transcendental symbolism of numerals.

(ι) The peculiar mysteries contained in the Hebrew letters.

(j) The equilibrium of contraries."

---The Kabbalah Unveiled, translated by MacGregor Mathers

Just how in the world are these principles related to 'black magic'? How is philosophy on the origin of the universe, the nature man and angels and their destiny to do with 'black magic' or evil? Because if this is the case, then the world is definitely heading back towards the dark ages, or at least, agents such as vigilantcitizen are working hard to get the internet-savvy generation to think along the lines of the dark ages.
What's worse is that vigilantcitizen 'moderates' or deletes comments that attempt to point out his deception. So in the end you'll most likely see commentary that supports his disinformation.

1. I'm not sure if that article was written by Vigilant or by one of his associate writers.

2. Vigilant has stated on a few occasions that he is a Christain Mysticist.
Last edited by TonyVanDam on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chitu

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 10

PostWed Dec 31, 2014 4:16 pm

Well I‘m 101% sure that he wrote the article because

1. the style of writing and referencing is similar to articles hes written before--frequently citing Manly Hall, Albert Pike and Eliphas Levi

2. of this excerpt from the article itself: "In my article entitled The Origin of the Illuminati....I explain...."

Anansi

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 6

PostWed Dec 31, 2014 10:28 pm

I've commented on his articles a couple of times and the've always been deleted. I wasn't spamming or proselytizing in any of my comments.. One time I was just correcting something he said and the other I asked if we was sure that in all cases of mental breakdowns, mind control was the reason. Since I personally know people who've had the same symptoms and obviously haven't been under any MK Ultra programming. He seems to delete all comments that are speculative, disagreements, and generally positive. He keeps all the comments that say things like "they are gonna burn in hell!!!" or fear mongering like "the end days are near!!! turn off your TVs and don't listen to music!!!"

It's just strange to me. I have thought that he was a disinfo agent for a period of time. I'm not sure what to call him now. I feel like he's just generating fear and superstition.

peachesx

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 2

PostThu Jan 01, 2015 5:16 am

all the sights on here are awesome and hilarious
some say some really racist hateful insensitive shit, and that's horrible, but the.. Mentally Ill and the weirdos, oh god bless em, people like that spark thoughts, conversation and sometimes they're actually right! Or at least have an amazing imagination, as long as everyone can think for themselves than there's no problem... But I guess most can't so I get it, whatever. But just for the hell of it I'm putting my own sight on here because we're crazy. As. Fuck.

Peachesparsons.com

Enjoy or not, have fun :)
Previous

Return to Theories