It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:45 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Why aren't ISIS and Al-queda Attacking Israel?

From discussing the nature of the control system to space phenomena, theorize away.
  • Author

Rusty Shackleford

Freelance Shill

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 52

Re: Why aren't ISIS and Al-queda Attacking Israel?

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 5:41 pm

It's useless to try and have a reasonable discussion with you, Sarah, or anyone on this board. No logical argument or set of facts presented will make a difference in your opinions. Your hatred, and the hatred of those on this board, for the Jews and especially for Israelis, is Satanic. I realize that now and I know that nothing I can say will affect it. I'm leaving this board to take care of things that are more profitable for me. You people can stew in your own hate. I would wish you peace, but I don't. I wish you and all the enemies of God's people confusion, distress and misery.
*All scripture references are King James Version unless otherwise noted.

Cisco

Accidental Tourist

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 217

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:It's useless to try and have a reasonable discussion with you, Sarah, or anyone on this board. No logical argument or set of facts presented will make a difference in your opinions. Your hatred, and the hatred of those on this board, for the Jews and especially for Israelis, is Satanic. I realize that now and I know that nothing I can say will affect it. I'm leaving this board to take care of things that are more profitable for me. You people can stew in your own hate. I would wish you peace, but I don't. I wish you and all the enemies of God's people confusion, distress and misery.

The irony.

Because, really, it's you that are set in your ways of accusing everyone who doesn't agree with Israel of being "Jew haters" and "of Satan" and whatever. People have told you time and time and time again what they have problems with, and it has never been "Jews." But you won't listen because that doesn't fit your propaganda.

Most of us who oppose Israel do so in congruence with other Jews, so, go ahead and keep ignorantly and incessantly calling people Jew haters and of Satan. Good luck with that.

Good ridden.

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 427

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Your hatred, and the hatred of those on this board, for the Jews and especially for Israelis, is Satanic.

Ironic ...

Either way, I wish you the best of luck and clarity in the rest of your life.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 478

PostSun Aug 10, 2014 3:59 pm

Satanic? Hatred? I have no hatred for the Jews, when writing quickly and in paragraphs it would be tiring to have to put in a long explanation as to who exactly I mean by 'they' or 'Israelis' when writing in a sentence 'they are doing this' or 'the Israelis are doing that'. My main opposition is to those elites in power and high government positions in Israel who are making the political decisions I am opposed to.

To clarify.. I am also opposed to the teachings of the Talmud/Kabbalah, and why would I not be? it has Christ in hell boiling in excrement and other such heresies written therein. Talmudists/Kabbalists are no friends to the Christians, they are opposed to Christianity and Christ to the utmost. There are Talmudic Zionist Rabbis in high positions of power in Israel who say disgusting things and justify the atrocities committed against the Palestinians and others who I am opposed to, there is no need to quote them here as they have been quoted elsewhere.

Do I hate them? no, I see them as brainwashed and quite hateful themselves, some of them are the ones who do such things as spit on and attack the Jews who choose to stay in exile, who call for the dismantlement of Israel and who pray for the Palestinians. Many Zionist Jews living in Israel have been brainwashed from childhood to have the views that they do, I have watched documentaries that have filmed this childhood indoctrination in schools, it is imbedded into their brains from a very early age the ideology of Zionism. It would be very difficult to de-program yourself from that which you have been taught in your environment, at school and at home since as long as you can remember. I feel sad for them.

They would not be able to remember and they wouldn't have been taught fairly and discerningly about the time in history when many Jews opposed the ideology of Zionism at it's inception and onward. I have little doubt that if I had been born into a Jewish family living in Israel and taught the ideology of Zionism since childhood that I very well would have ended up thinking in that very same mindset myself.

The on-going brainwashing and indoctrination is part of the tragedy that Zionism has caused. Zionism has been one of the worst enemies of the Jews. The teachings in the Talmud/Kabbalah are also methods of indoctrination, dangerous teachings, in opposition to who Christ is and Christians as a whole as well as many others. That Zionism and the views of Talmud believing Zionist 'Jews' has infiltrated itself into Christianity to such an extent as it has, particularly in America, is also a tragedy and a heresy that needs to be exposed and as quickly as possible as we seem to possibly be nearing the end of this age and being swept into a time of universal deception based on the One World Religion that is very much rooted in Solomon and his Temple in Jerusalem.

Evil breeds on compartmentalization, a person can be a basically 'good' person, caring of family and friends, thoughtful, intelligent, funny and kind to friends and neighbors and still take part in something that is fundamentally evil, the mind makes up ways to justify itself, ways that create logic out of illogic, the 'reasoning' in itself creates a blindness that is obvious to some others and there is usually at least a certain percentage of truth in the reasoning process that obscures all the deceptions and lies laying under, over and beside it.

Ah well, I wish you well Rusty and I do wish you peace based on truth, we are all in a learning process and I pray the paths we all take leads us ever closer to the truth and the true light that is love eternal.

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 478

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 2:00 am

According a document recently released by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, now the Islamic State, is an intelligence asset.

The NSA document reveals the United States, Israel, and Britain are responsible for the creation of ISIS.

Earlier this month Nabil Na’eem, the founder of the Islamic Democratic Jihad Party and former top al-Qaeda commander, told the Beirut-based pan-Arab TV station al-Maydeen all current al-Qaeda affiliates, including ISIS, work for the CIA.

ISIS is a well-armed and trained terrorist group now in control of large areas of Iraq and Syria.

The NSA document states the group was established by U.S., British and Israeli intelligence as part of a strategy dubbed “the hornet’s nest” to draw Islamic militants from around the world to Syria.

Prior Evidence of al-Baghdadi Link to Intelligence and Military

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi “took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech,” the documents explain, according to Gulf Daily News, a Bahrainian source.

In June a Jordanian official told Aaron Klein of WorldNetDaily ISIS members were trained in 2012 by U.S. instructors working at a secret base in Jordan. In 2012 it was reported the U.S., Turkey and Jordan were running a training base for the Syrian rebels in the Jordanian town of Safawi.

Al-Baghdadi was reportedly a “civilian internee” at Camp Bucca, a U.S. military detention facility near Umm Qasr, Iraq. James Skylar Gerrond, a former U.S. Air Force security forces officer and a compound commander at Camp Bucca in 2006 and 2007, said earlier this month the camp “created a pressure cooker for extremism.”

Creating a Fake Terror Threat

The hornet’s nest strategy was designed to create the perception that Israel is threatened by an enemy near its borders.

According to the personal diary of former Israeli prime minister Moshe Sharett, however, Israel never took seriously an Arab or Muslim threat to its national security.

“Sharett’s diary reveals in explicit language that the Israeli political and military leadership never believed in any Arab danger to Israel,” writes Ralph Schoenman. “They sought to maneuver and force the Arab states into military confrontations which the Zionist leadership were certain of winning so Israel could carry out the destabilization of Arab regimes and the planned occupation of additional territory.”

In 1982 Oded Yinon, an Israeli journalist with links to the Israeli Foreign Ministry, wrote The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.

The white paper proposed “that all the Arab states should be broken down, by Israel, into small units” and the “dissolution of Syria and Iraq later on into ethnically or religiously unique areas such as in Lebanon, is Israel’s primary target on the Eastern front in the long run.”

The destruction of the Arab and Muslim states, Yinon suggested, would be accomplished from within by exploiting their internal religious and ethnic tensions.

For more background see our ISIS and the Plan to Balkanize the Middle East.

http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals ... nce-asset/

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called ”Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative.

Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.”

The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.

This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published by newspapers and other Web sites: the head of the “Islamic State” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has cooperated with the U.S. Secret Service, British and Israel to create an organization capable of attracting terrorist extremists from around the world.

Source: Radio ajyal.com

Another source corroborates this statement, the site Egy-press:

With photo support, a Iranian media discovers the true identity of the Emir Daash, a trained Zionist agent.

Iranian intelligence discovered the true and full identity of the Emir Daash, which is known under the name Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi; his real name is Elliot Shimon. Its role in Mossad secret agent in the Zionist espionage. His false name: Ibrahim ibn Awad ibn Ibrahim Al Al Badri Arradoui Hoseini.

The plan: get into the military and civilian heart of the countries that are declared as a threat to Israel in order to destroy to facilitate thereafter, the takeover by the Zionist state on the entire area of the Middle East in order to establish Greater Israel.

Here are the borders of the Zionist project, the “Greater Israel” or “Eretz Israel” for short.

These facts confirm the first that came out a few days ago, confirming that the Caliph Rolex is sent to Israel to sow chaos in neighboring countries the Zionist entity. Please note that EIIL announced it a few days ago that, to want to now take the “barbarians Jews”, a reference to Zionists besiege Gaza.

Practice! Having devastated the area of Israel, it will now allow the Americans and the Israelis to show the fingers as bloody terrorists to shoot at faster to defend the Zionist state, while the same let them proliferate and act with impunity for over two months now. Prepare a project they probably from the famous Arab Spring with the destabilization of Iraq, Sudan, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Mali (among others). Clever!

Listen and listen again Bernard-Henri Lévy on these so-called Arab Spring:

phpBB [video]

After gathering the most fanatical of the world in one place, a veritable army of the devil is formed, filled with bloodthirsty murderers without mercy for their victims, they murder with a vengeance and in cold blood, filming their atrocities and relaying on social networks.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/04 ... er-mossad/

Am waiting for verification of these documents.

phpBB [video]

katsung47

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 19

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Because ISIS is US puppet.

Former al-Qaeda Commander: ISIS Works for the CIA

Jihadist groups part of "Clean Break" plan to balkanize Middle East
by Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com | July 12, 2014
Nabil Na’eem, the founder of the Islamic Democratic Jihad Party and former top al-Qaeda commander, told the Beirut-based pan-Arab TV station al-Maydeen all current al-Qaeda affiliates, including ISIS, work for the CIA.

“What I want to tell you, the efforts of all Islamic countries, Sunni and Shiites, must combine to eradicate these groups because these groups are the claws of colonialism in the region,” Na’eem said.

Na’eem said ISIS, now IS or the Islamic State, is part of the neocon and Israeli “Clean Break” plan to balkanize the Arab and Muslim Middle East.

The conflict is designed to be “an endless war” that “exhausts Saudi resources and its monies, and it exhausts Iran resources and its monies, like what they did during the days of Saddam in Iraq (with Iran).”
The conflict will spread to Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf monarchies by 2016, Na’eem predicted.
In 2013, after al-Nusra in Syria pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, Na’eem said the group works for the CIA.

“I personally believe that the leader of the Nusra Army (Mohammed al-Jawlani), who declared his support for Ayman Al Zawahiri, is a CIA operative,” he said.

He identified al-Zawahiri as a double agent who takes “orders from the Americans.”

http://www.infowars.com/former-al-qaeda ... r-the-cia/

CrippledKnight

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 645

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 8:47 pm

So, Mohammad Badie is the leader of the terrorists right? If you want the video above to be taken seriously, we need to come to the conclusion that Badie is one of the official terrorists of all time. Meaning Egypt is a terrorist nation right now too.

I'm just asking because if it seems correct, Israel controls ---all--- neighboring Islamic nations "Including Palestine", and interests. I just want to make sure that such is what is being presented.

Also, who is the Syrian terrorist and what are they saying? I cannot tell what they're saying.

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 285

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 1:07 am

Rusty Shackleford wrote:It's useless to try and have a reasonable discussion with you, Sarah, or anyone on this board. No logical argument or set of facts presented will make a difference in your opinions. Your hatred, and the hatred of those on this board, for the Jews and especially for Israelis, is Satanic. I realize that now and I know that nothing I can say will affect it. I'm leaving this board to take care of things that are more profitable for me. You people can stew in your own hate. I would wish you peace, but I don't. I wish you and all the enemies of God's people confusion, distress and misery.

JIDF hasn't renewed your contract i see, hope they give you a good reference :Thumbup: (lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

*i'm only half-kidding btw*

edit: hey rusty inbox me, i need the shekels too! don't be greedy now...
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 285

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 1:22 am

A more important question, given the narrative of western support for israel as an occidental outlier, is this. Why hasn't the west been pushing for kurdish autonomy and independence? why is their support of the kurds for basic respect so fucking half-hearted, yet their support for zionism so overwhelming? Consider how much they would be an asset a kurdish state would be (and don't give me this shit about turkey as an ally, their colonial posturing is why that region is in the shitty mess it is in). Imho that fact reveals the whole hypocrisy of western israeli diplomacy more than anything else when you think about it, and more the fact that the western stance is a product of intense lobbying, rather than pursuing it's own cultural self interests.

Who knows maybe israel funded isis to eliminate the kurds, who are the only real moderates in the region (and yes i'll even include the pretend moderation of the gulf states which is totally pragmatic in it's character).
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 3:42 pm

@Rusty,

Goodbye to bad rubbish, I guess :)

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
PreviousNext

Return to Theories