It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:41 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Why aren't ISIS and Al-queda Attacking Israel?

From discussing the nature of the control system to space phenomena, theorize away.
  • Author

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 478

Re: Why aren't ISIS and Al-queda Attacking Israel?

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 am

CrippledKnight wrote:So, Mohammad Badie is the leader of the terrorists right? If you want the video above to be taken seriously, we need to come to the conclusion that Badie is one of the official terrorists of all time. Meaning Egypt is a terrorist nation right now too.

I'm just asking because if it seems correct, Israel controls ---all--- neighboring Islamic nations "Including Palestine", and interests. I just want to make sure that such is what is being presented.

Also, who is the Syrian terrorist and what are they saying? I cannot tell what they're saying.

phpBB [video]

Description of video:

Syrian opposition leader praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for expressing support for militants wounded during the conflict in Syria.

Mohammad Badie told Israel Radio Friday that the Syrian opposition is grateful to Netanyahu for his February 18 tour to a field hospital in the (occupied) Golan Heights.

Speaking from Istanbul, the Syrian opposition leader added that Netanyahu's pubic presence near the wounded militants sent an "important message".

Badie also said that he and his friends thanked the Israeli premier for publicly voicing support for injured militants, especially after the collapse of the recent talks between the Syrian government and the opposition in Geneva, Switzerland.

Israel Channel 2 News recently aired footage of a secret Israeli field hospital in the occupied Golan Heights that has treated over 700 Syrians including militants over the past months.

Last year, the Israeli military carried out at least three airstrikes against Syria.

Damascus says Tel Aviv and its Western allies are aiding Al-Qaeda-linked militant groups operating inside Syria.

An Israeli commander has admitted that the Israeli military is in contact with the foreign-backed militant and terrorist groups inside Syria.

The Israeli commander said the militants provide Israeli intelligence officials with information on the identity and medical condition of the wounded militants.

Some reports say hundreds of al-Qaeda-linked terrorists have received treatment in Israeli hospitals.

Most of them have returned to Syria, where they fight government forces.

On February 18, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu paid a visit to a secret field hospital in the occupied Golan Heights, which offers medical services to the injured militants coming in from Syria.

On February 21, foreign-backed Syrian opposition leader Muhammad Badie reportedly praised Netanyahu for visiting the wounded militants.

Badie said that he and his friends thanked the Israeli premier for publicly voicing support for the injured militants.

Syria has been gripped by deadly violence since 2011.

Damascus says the US and its allies support the militant groups operating inside Syria.

unquote

This description tends to disappear within moments of appearing.

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 285

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 2:41 am

phpBB [video]
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

That1kid

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 21

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 8:34 pm

I'll make it easier for you guys and just post a link of someone who used to be a part of the Hamas group. Son of Hamas. Watch the whole thing and he'll tell you his entire testimony in interaction with Israeli intelligence and his experiences.

phpBB [video]
Ephesians 6:12
New International Version (NIV)
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

sarah

3.5 Stars

PostSun Aug 24, 2014 2:24 pm

He has been given wide exposure on the pro Zionist MSM, CNN, Fox news etc.. including a widely published and distributed book all of which exposes his points of views to millions of people, a lot of mass coverage and speaking tours, on CNN and Fox urging Obama to support Israel etc.. this Israeli intelligence informer/asset code name 'The Green Prince'. Have you any idea what Israeli Intelligence agencies/Mossad may have done to him, threatened him with? what he may have been subjected to while he was incarcerated dozens of times in Israeli jails starting from when he was 10 years old for throwing rocks at Israeli settlers?

quote:

Uninterested in playing a terrorist, Yousef encouraged his father’s newfound interest in a truce with Israel to the displeasure of the agency.

Yousef left for America under the pretense of getting jaw surgery. Instead, he stayed and secretly applied for political asylum.

But his asylum was rejected, thanks to the blurring of lines that intelligence assets are often mired in. Israeli intelligence fingered him as a terror threat, hoping, he seems to think, to get him to return to the country and their control. Yousef had left the agency in 2007, just a year after Hamas swept the elections in Gaza, and they were surely desperate to bring him back. “Once you become connected with them, the secret services never, ever, ever let you go,” says Bar-Zohar. “It’s a Catholic marriage.”

When Ben Yitzhak (his long-term Israeli intelligence handler who unprecedentedly outed himself) turned up at Yousef’s immigration hearing in 2010, Homeland Security dropped the case against his application. Suddenly Yousef was hailed as a hero by Israel’s Knesset, and lauded for his bravery by then-CIA Director James Woolsey.

Former Shin Bet Deputy Chief Gideon Ezra, who served before Yousef’s time, called the tale “too good to be true".

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/05/when-the-son-of-hamas-spied-for-israel.html

He obviously has the approval and protection of the CIA.

What of the criticism towards him by pro-Zionist sources?

quote:

Mosab did not convert to what the West would recognize as Christianity (edit: that of the pro-Israeli Zionist brand more predominate in certain parts of the U.S.), but to a fiery, Palestinian brand of the faith that is vehemently anti-Israel. According to Mosab, his main goal in coming to the U.S. is to infiltrate the main source of international support for Israel: the American church.

From an interview with Al-Arabiya:

During my tours in universities and even churches, [I found] the real support for Israel stems from the church in the West. … We need to understand the difference between “revenge” and “resistance” and once the Palestinians do, we will have our victory against Israel.

Activists like Mosab know very well that Western media rarely translate their doublespeak. He continues:

Israel is the problem and as an occupation it needs to end. … There are many ways to do this besides the coward explosive operations.

Mosab’s formula? Infiltrate the West with his book:

This will be the first time in history that a Palestinian book will find success so that the Western reader can see for himself the reality of what goes on over there. People in the West do not know what happens over there.

On the Arabic-language show Daring Question, Mosab wore the symbol of pro-Palestine advocates, the kaffiyeh:

With a balanced approach I discuss the life of the Palestinian child under the Israeli occupation, of course my life suffered under all the problems of murder and the criminal operations that were carried out by the Israeli occupation against my people, my family, myself, and against humanity.

To Mosab, the Palestinian struggle was lacking: while he praises Hamas leaders as “heroes and glorious defenders,” he instructs them to enlist more educated political defenders like himself:

With regret, our great leaders and mighty heroes and glorious defenders over there did not realize that instead of spending their wealth and monies on silly issues, they needed to enlist in their ranks writers and educated individuals in order to reverse the image of the Palestinian struggle.

Mosab stated that he is only against Hamas methodology, but not their agenda:

It appeared at first that my desire was to seek revenge against Hamas. … How could I do such a thing … revenge [against] my own father? He is one of the leaders of Hamas

pamelageller.com/2011/05/son-of-hamas-defector-a-fraud.html/#sthash.T2FjNqGG.dpuf

When Mosab was being interviewed on Christian-Arabic television station Al Hayat, the presenter asked a caller what he would do if he were in Mosab’s position and could prevent dozens of school children from being killed by turning in a Hamas man to Israel. When the caller vacillated, Mosab spoke:

If I was in your shoes, you should not report it to Israel. I do not encourage anyone to give information to Israel or collaborate with Israel. If anyone hears me right now and they are in relation to Israeli security I advise them to work for the interest of their own people — number one — and do not work with the [Israeli] enemy against the interest of our people. They should collaborate with the Palestinian Authority only.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144127#.U_nyZ5t0xjp

phpBB [video]

What have been his true agenda(s) and who has been backing him through his turn of allegiances this way and that? self-admitted spys are not the most trustworthy of sources though information given to whatever degree internally or officially decided upon to a certain extent would have to be valid or they would not last and certainly as well if they happened to be any kind of double agent (not saying that is the case but possible).

He says he has never killed anyone but how many died due to the information he was feeding Israeli intelligence for years. He says he had Israeli assassination lists of those to be executed by Israeli intelligence but did not warn them and these were people he knew or knew of and sometimes their whole families were slaughtered, he excuses Israeli crimes and murders against innocents by blaming the other side.

I don't judge him, he was born into very difficult yet privileged circumstances and yet the mass exposure and support he has been given by agencies of propaganda such as CNN and Fox News make me question the legitimacy of what he has to say on those networks to the extent that it just happens to fall in line with the U.S. governments continual backing and funding of the assaults in Gaza to the profit of the military industrial complex etc..

...and what of the tortures that go on in Israeli prisons, is that spoken of on interviews with CNN?

phpBB [video]

katsung47

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 19

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 11:06 pm

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent
August 4th, 2014 | Posted by Veterans Today

Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.”
…………….
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/04 ... er-mossad/

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Mossad, by way of deception :wave:

leconnaisseur

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 63

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 12:05 pm

An excellent read by a guy that is really travelling in those countries. The whole site is a gem.

http://www.voltairenet.org/en

http://www.voltairenet.org/article185132.html

While for the past 35 years Saudi Arabia has supported all the jihadist movements to the most extremist, Riyadh seems suddenly to have changed policy. Threatened in its very existence by a possible attack from the Islamic Emirate, Saudi Arabia has given the signal for the destruction of the organization. But contrary to appearances, the EIS remains supported by Turkey and Israel who sell their looted oil.

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 427

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Yeah. Thierry Meyssan was among the first to call out the lies about the Lybian and Syrian revolutions. Good website, although sometimes lacking the right sources.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.

sarah

3.5 Stars

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 12:04 am

I will search for an insider article I read that said that no one can become President of the United States without a meeting with and approval of AIPAC.

Outlaw Tay 187

مؤمن‎

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 9

PostSun Sep 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a Jew & Mossad agent? LOL! :lol:

That pic is an old pic of some guy called Motaz Hattar, it isn't Baghdadi! lmao.

I wonder what other lies they say against him next. Him being a "mossad agent" did remind me of this rubbish lol:

:grin: :lol:
ربك فكبر Rabbi ka fa kabir (example of a Pallindrome)
"Your Lord, glorify him!" - al-Qur'ān [Surah 74:3]
PreviousNext

Return to Theories