It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:58 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Why aren't ISIS and Al-queda Attacking Israel?

From discussing the nature of the control system to space phenomena, theorize away.
  • Author

katsung47

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 19

Re: Why aren't ISIS and Al-queda Attacking Israel?

PostWed Oct 22, 2014 8:19 pm

The ISIS "uprising" is a US-Israel engineered plot using provocateurs, mercenaries, "jihadist" fanatics, and NGO's. The Axis of Evil and its various puppets seek to smash any independent Middle Eastern state that refuses to bow down to Greater Israel.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id653.html

Bornmedicated

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 5:58 pm

I just hope for peace which in the near seeable future doesn't look like its going to happen. Radical Islamists will always try to destroy Israel it just a very sad fact.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Bornmedicated wrote:I just hope for peace which in the near seeable future doesn't look like its going to happen. Radical Islamists will always try to destroy Israel it just a very sad fact.

You need an education - it's good you joined here - welcome to your un-brainwashing.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Bornmedicated wrote:I just hope for peace which in the near seeable future doesn't look like its going to happen. Radical Islamists will always try to destroy Israel it just a very sad fact.

How much is the Israeli government paying you?

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Sheckles - they pay her less than what they pay me :D

I get respect!

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
Previous

Return to Theories