It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:20 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

"Is War Over? A Paradox Explained."

From discussing the nature of the control system to space phenomena, theorize away.
  • Author

Hex

Divine Self Manifest

Site Founder

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 283

"Is War Over? A Paradox Explained."

PostThu Nov 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Obviously there's much talk on the boards and a general consensus there is an impending/looming 'war'. I have my personal reasons for disagreeing with this that are irrelevant to the thread at hand, however I figure this would be a good discussion point, given it's in contradiction with a common theme among the 'truth-seeker' community. It approaches the subject from a higher level perspective to what is generally discussed.

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbuUW9i-mHs

We live in the most peaceful time in human history. Wait, what? Seriously? That can't be right, there are more wars than ever! Well, no and they're killing fewer and fewer people, even though the world population is at an all-time high...and the numbers prove it! We explain how we came to this conclusion, and why war might... go away.

First thought which came into my head was where nuclear fit in with this, given it was not mentioned. The creators addressed that one as well though later on in the comments:

For everyone asking about NUKES – we didn't include them in the list because it is not that simple. Nuclear weapons cause war and peace, this is called the "stability-instability paradox". We didn't want to put that in there because we couldn't have done it justice. Also, this is kind of a cold war phenomenon, I wouldn't say that nuclear weapons currently prevent a war. There will be a video about nuclear weapons in the next months, probably january. Overall, we are positively surprised how civil people are in the comments, great stuff, we love discussion, even if you don't agree with our conclusions!

So, what are your thoughts in light of what is discussed in the video?
"When I became," said he, "the becoming became.
I have become the becoming.
I am one seeing myself, divided.
I am two and four and eight.
I am the universe in diversity.
I am my transformations.
This is my coming together.
Here are my selves become one."

-- Egyptian Book of the Dead

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 425

Re: "Is War Over? A Paradox Explained."

PostThu Nov 27, 2014 3:48 pm

I think the major cause for the decrease of conflicts and their casualties is the globalization of the elite (and the markets they control). In this light the perception that we're heading towards peace is deceptive, because measuring peace has become the equivalent of measuring the hegemony of the financial markets. It's also deceptive in the way that the eventual establishment of peace will actually be the establishment of submission of the global population to that globalist elite. If you look at the crux of conflict in the world today, then it shouldn't come as a surprise that it occurs in the countries that are least influenced by that globalist elite or that are most hostile to their interests, or at least too much influenced by a party that is not controlled by, or hostile to, that elite. With elite one can generally understand the influence of the Anglo-Saxon empire on the rest of the world. The hegemony the United States in particular can maintain over numerous countries, whose safeties are secured as long as those countries do not seek to be sovereign, is a good guarantee of having a conflict-free country.

But I don't necessarily disagree with the notion that our future will know peace, considering that is what I believe the New World Order is about, albeit a peaceful world for most, yet controlled by a small privileged few.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.

comity

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 117

PostFri Dec 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Artful Revealer wrote:that is what I believe the New World Order is about, albeit a peaceful world for most, yet controlled by a small privileged few.

Ah, so you're saying nothing will change? :wink: This idea is purposefully disseminated to keep people in perpetual fear, and focused upon waiting for something awful that might happen at some point in the near future. :yawn:

Very soon it's going to become more and more apparent to the general populace that there already is a global government- one that draws up artificial boundaries to keep us fighting, and has been doing so for quite some time already. It's inevitable at this point. Not many will be willing to fight in wars when they've realized the wars they fight do not belong to them. The rather intense state of current affairs at the moment is also a reflection of this.

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 425

PostSun Dec 07, 2014 5:53 pm

comity wrote:Ah, so you're saying nothing will change? :wink:

No. We're not there yet. They're not there yet. The New World Order is based on the Jewish eschatological idea of a thousand year reign of Israel over the rest of the world, with Jerusalem as its capital. This will be achieved, according to these people, after Gog and Magog have destroyed each other during World War 3. That's not exactly the current status quo, is it.

People like myself are not in perpetual fear because they disseminate that idea. I'm actually without fear because I know what they're up to. Awareness brings solace. It's people who don't know what they're up to :wink: and think the New World Order is already there, who fail to understand the true stakes in both domestic and international politics and try to project their uncertainty and fear onto others.

In the meantime, while we're waiting for something awful to happen, awful things are happening all over the world, all because of the ambitions of these globalists striving for a global government. It's not happening because their wishes have already been granted. People aren't fighting of themselves, because of artificial boundaries. It's them. But we're all far away from the terror they unleashed in Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Libya, Ukraine and who knows what next year will bring (Algeria? Pakistan?) ... so we can all keep not worrying about it.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 476

PostMon Dec 08, 2014 2:36 am

If what has been happening over there was happening here people here would be thinking the sky is falling in, not wondering when it is going to.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 543

PostMon Dec 08, 2014 8:34 pm

War - define it in the modern context, because war can be High Intensity Conflict / Low Intensity Conflict / Opinion Badgering / Manipulation of Government through less conventional means of persuasion (bribes) where the few win and many lose out... and this goes on and on.

First thought which came into my head was where nuclear fit in with this, given it was not mentioned. The creators addressed that one as well though later on in the comments:

That's High Intensity conflict.^

My opinion, is an eschatological one, and doesn't consider political plays and deceptions as worthy material to decode the times we live in.

As for my eschatological approach, I've shared info with some members here and on other forums. The responses I've received back were mixed but positive.

All three abrahamic faiths have the full spiel on the end times and anyone who can comparatively link the information together in light of history and events which match up to prophecy can know exactly what time in history they are standing in - further, they will find other BIG events match up with Judaic/Christian/Islamic prophecies of the final days of mankind.

I agree with brother Artful in that the Jews are waiting for a 1000 year reign which will not fruit for them. But my reasonings are different. Either way, there can be more than one reason for the same event to be manifest - as is usually the case -

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 543

PostTue Dec 09, 2014 6:47 pm

phpBB [video]

I lol'd :grin:

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 281

PostFri May 29, 2015 3:11 am

Artful Revealer wrote:I think the major cause for the decrease of conflicts and their casualties is the globalization of the elite (and the markets they control). In this light the perception that we're heading towards peace is deceptive, because measuring peace has become the equivalent of measuring the hegemony of the financial markets. It's also deceptive in the way that the eventual establishment of peace will actually be the establishment of submission of the global population to that globalist elite. If you look at the crux of conflict in the world today, then it shouldn't come as a surprise that it occurs in the countries that are least influenced by that globalist elite or that are most hostile to their interests, or at least too much influenced by a party that is not controlled by, or hostile to, that elite. With elite one can generally understand the influence of the Anglo-Saxon empire on the rest of the world. The hegemony the United States in particular can maintain over numerous countries, whose safeties are secured as long as those countries do not seek to be sovereign, is a good guarantee of having a conflict-free country.

But I don't necessarily disagree with the notion that our future will know peace, considering that is what I believe the New World Order is about, albeit a peaceful world for most, yet controlled by a small privileged few.

My degree dissertation was exactly about this. It's about stakeholders, balances of power, and who gains and wins out of stability/status quo- off-course those countries who're autarkic, or are aiming for autarky (trade sovereignty or otherwise) are seen as the most threatening. Ironically enough the more the global elite antagonize these disjointed markets, the less they have to gain from the status quo, and so it's a feedback loop. A part of me feels that this is part of a decades long plan to keep hyper-capitalism running as it relies on exploiting untapped markets (countries like N.Korea/cuba etc can be seen as backups, and i'm telling you now that a lot of money is going to be made out of cuba's warming relations with the U.S).
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

StarTemple

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

PostMon Dec 26, 2016 6:47 am

World war is engineered. World peace will also be engineered. BUT, world war has been engineered to sell world peace as well. This si why every world war, WW1 and WW2 and Cold WW3, always ends in a UN "peace" pitch.

Now the World War Foursquare coming up, no matter how it may be engineered to deploy (as the Cold War was rather unique) has these features:

1. Already began in the world war on terror, in a unique manner as well. And with a unique name to disguise it from being a planned and engineered world war stage. It was called the "Global War on Terror"

2. The GWOT thing is really a "Christian Crusade" because it is targeting areas of instability (to intensify the instability, btw) which have a "religious" catalyzer in their political social propellant. It CAN have a GWOT Phase II.

A. Now the Cold War phase one 1947-1990, can also become Cold War Phase II as well, and maybe a lot hotter as the GWOT next phase begins as a convergent theater of final world war to secure the Middle East into Anglo-Globalist 100% control and to add in the political "Russian" behemoth to the final world war equation of the future.

NOW

3. Now they can engineer this final world war for the final "world peace" to sell world government with the big recovery cycle that follows these world wars for various reasons. But because selling world government and its "666" of required global allegiance is so crucial to the globalists, they MUST have some form of "epic war" to then resolve into that also engineered world peace to cap off the dialectic like a big global orgasm of love and salvation.

So, I would not be fooled, there has already been 3 world war cycles to sell a UN-related "you need us to keep the world peaceful" con pitch en route to total world government, which is of course, more dangerous than the world war the precedes it in depopulation potential that will then be met.

So, keep in mind once they do present that "world peace" to sweeten the world government deal it will be because they then control 100% of the global weapons system. In other words, it is "world peace" ONLY because they have the military system in 100% control.

But, the former battles of civil or national sovereignty will indeed have passed. But with no more "sovereign war" needs, then the global military can transition into its final function:

Controlled Global Depopulation, on a ten-year schedule. Because, even if this next world war killed a billion "Kill Bill" people, they still have several more billion they need to liquidate.

And the nuke, for example, can also meet its true function: Urban Demolition to make way for new cities or environmental restoration.

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 100

PostWed Jan 04, 2017 6:57 pm

I think the video did present a substantial case that wars might end. However, confirming this change will take another 75 years according to the conclusion of the video, which is kind of a long time. Seventy-five years is really more than enough time to have another major war. So it is too soon to say especially when I think the next war will be more about population reduction than the former reasons that were given for wars in the past. There has to be more preparations made before something like this will happen. So were safe as long as the elite feel unprepared to survive a population reducing event. They would need to prepare supplies because if you lose people, you lose workers. So I think we are fine until they feel like they can live without the many people it takes to be elite and not work, sew, cook for yourself, etc. Maybe when AI is able to do these things, then we need to worry, but this could be a long way away too, maybe even the 75 years needed to demonstrate a change in war statistics.

I do believe war is also more physchological today than ever before, but that might be harder to measure. We have so many people studying out psychology and computers make it so easy to gather statistical information, our behavior is almost predictable, so there is almost no need for war when you can control people using other methods.
Next

Return to Theories