It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

"Is War Over? A Paradox Explained."

From discussing the nature of the control system to space phenomena, theorize away.
  • Author

Tatilina

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 11

Re: "Is War Over? A Paradox Explained."

PostFri Jan 06, 2017 8:03 am

There is definitely another war brewing, awaiting when the time is right to rise to the call of action. It will be a war of old, what was, will be again in due time. Proper preparations must be made and extremely high expectations must met with the formation uniting across the globe internationally of course. It will be a great war of old that has taken place before and one that needs to happen again with greater expectations of the outcome when finished than the last time and no this will not be world war three either, but it will fix a few things, put what they can back into proper order and discipline..... restoration is needed and the outcome will be really great. I'm excited myself and can't wait! No guns will be used in this war either. :Yay:
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.

Tatilina

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 11

PostFri Jan 06, 2017 8:24 am

Poll: Support for another Crusade at highest level since 14th century

Civilian, military, and religious officials from across Europe gather to lead the crowd in a rousing rendition of "Onward, Christian Soldiers"

VATICAN CITY — For the first time in seven centuries, support for a new Crusade topped all other economic, religious, and foreign policy concerns, according to yesterday’s Vatican/CNN survey of “self-identified” Christians in Europe and the United States.

Nearly 95 percent of respondents reported that they “strongly supported” the building of an army to place the entirety of modern day Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon under the banner of the Holy See. Those polled indicated that though they “sort of” enjoyed the basic tenets of democracy, the terror attacks in Belgium made them willing to cede all political and military power to the Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Pope Francis.

Though enthusiasm for a new Crusade is exceptionally high, some Vatican historians wonder whether those survey were a bit overzealous.

“We’ve tried this before and it didn’t go all that great in the grand scheme of things,” noted Cardinal Carlo Vigano. “If you don’t believe me, just Google the word ‘Saladin.'”

The poll also indicated that many Europeans would be willing to enlist in either the Knights Templar or the Order of the Holy Sepulchre, should the Vicar of Jesus Christ (Pope Francis) give his blessing for yet another Crusade. Belgian Alex Moreau noted that “rage and fine beer” would provide “ample sustenance” should he join a Christian Army tasked with burning a trail of his Almighty glory across any number of Muslim countries.

Chris Dunham, a 30-year-old consultant living in Boston, is no exception.

“So what, I haven’t been to Mass since I got married 5 years ago, but I’m still a Catholic. I will always fight for a good cause,” said Dunham, who failed to join any branch of the U.S. armed forces after 9/11, adding that: “Hell, I’ve already changed my Facebook profile picture to show the Belgian national colors.”

Though the poll did not survey individuals living in the Middle East, Duffel Blog correspondents spoke with residents to gauge their reactions.

Even war-weary American citizens appear willing to personally back another military engagement in the region.

“Another military intervention?” Iraqi shopkeeper Abu al-Mansour jokingly asked. “I can’t wait. Just don’t pussy foot around with all that counterinsurgency stuff this time. Those ISIS guys are real assholes.”

http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/03/poll-support-for-another-crusade-highest-since-14th-century/

It is not a matter of if, but when. :Yay:
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 549

PostTue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Tatilina wrote:Poll: Support for another Crusade... [/snip]

We’ve tried this before and it didn’t go all that great in the grand scheme of things,” noted Cardinal Carlo Vigano. “If you don’t believe me, just Google the word ‘Saladin.'”

The name Salah'uddin, still strikes fear into the heart of the Vatican in this, the modern age? After 7 centuries?

Hardly surprising. Call another crusade, another Salah'uddin will rise. This time, with a very disgruntled Muslim populus. Most likely.

Tatilina wrote:The poll also indicated that many Europeans would be willing to enlist in either the Knights Templar or the Order of the Holy Sepulchre, should the Vicar of Jesus Christ (Pope Francis) give his blessing for yet another Crusade. Belgian Alex Moreau noted that “rage and fine beer” would provide “ample sustenance” should he join a Christian Army tasked with burning a trail of his Almighty glory across any number of Muslim countries.

Chris Dunham, a 30-year-old consultant living in Boston, is no exception.

“So what, I haven’t been to Mass since I got married 5 years ago, but I’m still a Catholic. I will always fight for a good cause,” said Dunham, who failed to join any branch of the U.S. armed forces after 9/11, adding that: “Hell, I’ve already changed my Facebook profile picture to show the Belgian national colors.”

Though the poll did not survey individuals living in the Middle East, Duffel Blog correspondents spoke with residents to gauge their reactions.

Even war-weary American citizens appear willing to personally back another military engagement in the region.

“Another military intervention?” Iraqi shopkeeper Abu al-Mansour jokingly asked. “I can’t wait. Just don’t pussy foot around with all that counterinsurgency stuff this time. Those ISIS guys are real assholes.”

http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/03/poll-support-for-another-crusade-highest-since-14th-century/

It is not a matter of if, but when. :Yay:

Christian Jihaadi Johns, LOL.

Oh the irony. Sheesh.

phpBB [video]

:)

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 250

PostWed Jan 25, 2017 3:31 am

I like the bit just after that where Orlando Bloom's character says "If this is the Kingdom of Heaven, let God do with it what he will"

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostSat Feb 04, 2017 12:43 am

I should think war will only end when people on all sides stop participating. But that won't happen because there's too much profit in war, and every fallen victim (I view soldiers as victims, too) also serves as a blood sacrifice. Not to mention population control.

I sincerely hope we don't reach the point of conscription or drafting (whatever you want to call it, you know what I mean) like the generations before us saw.

The part that disturbs me the most is They *want* us to revolt! They're more prepared for it than the rest of us schmucks scraping by. I keep thinking of all those FEMA coffins and Jade Helm Wal-Marts whenever I think of a revolution. These "people" are sick and incapable of logic or reason. A logical solution to population control would be to implement a limit on the number of kids people can have, like Japan. Sure, they got away with it due to land space....but seriously, there's no need for huge families these days. Why would anyone even want a soccer team? Two, three kids tops is plenty.
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse
Previous

Return to Theories