It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:54 pm


Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Going against the conspiracy grain

From discussing the nature of the control system to space phenomena, theorize away.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 273

Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 7:43 am

Ok, so I have thought long and hard about this one.

I read this in a thread on the other boards a long time ago and it did resonate with me quite a lot.

What if you got it all wrong?

Have you ever thought of that possibility? Have you ever noticed that all the conspiracy websites on the internet point to Christianity/Islam/Judaism or other Abrahamic religion as the answer?

Isn't that odd, considering that those websites are built by so called free thinkers? Yet they all give the same answer; save your soul with the Holy Books because the world is gripped by a ''Satanic conspiracy''. Do you realize that you are promoting that which you say you don't want?

If we were are all Christians/Muslims/Jews, a one world government would be in place soon. Like the Vatican used to rule the West, just a little bigger than that. You are promoting that which you say you are against.

I have seen this pattern when I was looking for answers, and obviously started to think something was off. Free thinkers shouldn't all give the same answers, maybe this conspiracy is not Satanic at all; but in fact Abrahamic and patriarchal.

I have thought about this extensively. For that reason I have become a Satanist. I believe Satan is the true liberator of mankind, which is why he is demonized and put away as 'evil''. The ruling elite have no use for independent thinkers, they rather have ''sheep'' who flock to their ''sheperd'' or their holy book. Abrahamic faith promotes weakness, turning the other cheek to your tormentors and being a good slave. Satanism is the opposite of that and stands for true liberation of the soul.

The occult is a system one can work to empower oneself, and therefore no longer be a slave to the elite. The elite don't want us to realize we are all Gods, and want to keep this knowledge to themselves. The letters ''JHVH'' are nothing more but the four elements of the Jewish magical system. JHVH is a false deity, invented to keep the masses quiet.

Thankfully, the Church is globally losing power. Religion is becoming less popular, and more people are questioning mindless obedience. The age of Aquarius is coming, and soon the tables will be turned. More people will openly oppose religion then ever, and more people will find the truth. I look forward to the coming time; we Satanists are growing in numbers. Soon the true conspiracy will be known for all, and we will reign victorious!


Are the people we see these days in politics good people? Most here will say no they are not, yet they most of them claim to belong to one of the three Abrahamic books. They oppose the rights of anyone different than them.

The Abrahamic books are full of violence, incest, and a God that hates everyone who doesn't believe in him so much that he will torment them forever. How is tormenting anyone forever a fair punishment for the short time we spend on earth? How is that a God of love?

I believe Abrahamic religion made a joke of God, turning love into hate, abuse into peace, and inverted everything. I am not a satanist like the person who posted this because I believe Satan is an Abrahamic concept too, but I find it odd to find so many defendants of conservative Abrahamic ideas on conspiracy forums.

Now I am not saying that evil is limited to Abrahamic religion, evil undeniably is part of the nature of man. It is found among practitioners of all religions.

But how are you so sure that the true word of God is in these books?
The only way out is in
Offline

Rainerann

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 139
  • Joined: 04 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 103

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 9:38 am

Basically, because the prophecy says things will happen the way they are and because three major religions all are Abrahamic in origin, and because spiritual beliefs are fundamental and abrahamic religion is one of the oldest and largest groups. So we are living in a time when history shows a narrowing of religions. So I'm sure there is a spiritual war going on because of it that I don't think anyone can't see. There is obviously a spiritual war going on as prophecy says so it is hard for me to understand how anyone doesn't belong to an abrahamic religion.

However, I am also sure that some of the confusions and disruptions between our faiths wouldnt be an issue if we were all willing to wait for the Heavens to reveal themselves instead of the geopolitical inclusion of religion, which I will admit made me think the other day that this probably looks stupid to people. I was talking about Christians registering as Muslim with some other Christians. I said no I would not ever do that because our doctrines are different. I've spent the whole week feeling like I've only encouraged atheists even though I wasn't trying to be offensive about it. I am a religious person. It is not a color of nail polish that I change. I would expect a Muslim to feel the same way because we are religious people. It seems like some people can't understand what this means and thinks we can just have a christian over for dinner, learn about Christianity, think of it as a novelty until you talk to Muslim. Then, they presume they can now mediate between us and blend our faiths. We need more truth, we don't need to blend our faiths.

There are something's even religious people might not completely understand. I do think abrahamic religions have connections, just not in a kumbaya way, or Unitarian way. So I am very against religious blending and in favor of an even deeper understanding of truth. The fulfillment of prophecy is the revealing of truth, but this requires patience for all of us.

So how can I be sure the true word of god is in these books, they have endured time at this point. We are not like the ones who started who had nothing to show for their faith.
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 273

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 11:27 am

Rainerann wrote:Basically, because the prophecy says things will happen the way they are and because three major religions all are Abrahamic in origin, and because spiritual beliefs are fundamental and abrahamic religion is one of the oldest and largest groups.


Thanks for answering my topic :Thumbup:

So you think these books are the truth because the prophecy in them says things are happening that are happening right now?

Which things are you speaking about then?

Abrahamic religions are only 2000 years old, that's quite short if you count the whole period of human life on this planet.

They are one of the largest groups indeed, but Buddhism, Shintoism, Paganism, Hinduism etc all preceded the Abrahamic religions.

Rainerann wrote: There is obviously a spiritual war going on as prophecy says so it is hard for me to understand how anyone doesn't belong to an abrahamic religion.


What spiritual war? How is this war being waged?

I see terrorism coming from Islam, things like the KKK coming from Chrisitianity, Zionist Jews etc but I haven't seen Pagan suicide bombers recently or Satanists hunting Christians in the open like the witch hunts.

Rainerann wrote:We need more truth, we don't need to blend our faiths.


I am throwing you on a heap purely because all three religions spoken of in the OP (Islam, Christianity, Judaism) originate from Abrahamic lore. So as you all have the same origin, per definition there is a blending or overlap.

Rainerann wrote:I do think abrahamic religions have connections, just not in a kumbaya way, or Unitarian way.


Well yes it is quite clear you guys don't get along, I agree there. Most wars have been between the different understandings of Abraham's teachings. As it is now too. It's Muslims against Christians/Zionists, and the other way around. You guys seem to have a thing for disagreement and war waging.


Rainerann wrote:So how can I be sure the true word of god is in these books, they have endured time at this point. We are not like the ones who started who had nothing to show for their faith.


So many books and scripts have endured to this point, the Theravada, the Veda, the Egyptian book of the dead, the Celtic lore and countless others hav e survived the trials of time. What makes the Abrahamic ones more special?

Who are ''those who have nothing to show for their faith?'' those who do not kill for God? (I know I am pulling it into the extreme, but still).
The only way out is in
Offline
User avatar

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

  • Posts: 2204
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 875

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Interesting topic Taragaia, well done!

Whomever you got the quote from is a bit contradictory of course, to scoff at the Abrahamic religions and then to become a Satanist when Satan is the creation of such religions. Some become a Satanist just to be edgy and different and they don't actually believe in Satan just in pissing off the Abrahamic religions who do and they may believe in the occult and the power of the self and all that jazz. Perhaps that is what they were meaning more than a literal worshiping of Satan.

Anyway, I've often had the same thoughts about the Abrahamic faiths; that it is weird that they are worried about a one world government and religion but at the same time that would be the ideal scenario for their own faith. They would love it if the entire world embraced their beliefs and their book and it's rules. Of course, the answer you get most often is that none of them believe that to ever be possible, so while it would be nice, it won't happen so there is no sense in talking about it as if it could. I would say that that is exactly how I feel about the NWO: It will never happen so there is no sense in talking about it as if it could.

Ultimately, what I think it comes down to though is that humans like teams. It is ingrained in us to be part of a tribe or a team in order to have the best chance of survival. As much as we pretend to be individuals and loners there is a deep innate desire to be part of a group that has your back so you don't feel alone. And beyond that we also seem to have an innate desire to feel as if we are special or part of something bigger, and what is bigger than the one and only religion that truly serves the Creator of the entire Universe and all of existence (because they say so, don't pay attention to the other groups saying the same thing)?

Personally, I don't begrudge anyone for wanting to feel this way, and if they are happy then that is all that matters, but from the outside looking in it's hard not to roll your eyes a lot when people believe they've got it all figured out (not that I have it all figured out, I just don't think it's actually possible to have it all figured out, and I certainly don't think the answer is between one of three religions that are mostly the same thing).

Edit: Just ran across this on Reddit and it seemed somewhat pertinent to this topic:

Image
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Offline
User avatar

Karlysymon

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 339
  • Joined: 09 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Taragaia wrote:Abrahamic religions are only
2000 years old, that's quite
short if you count the whole
period of human life on this
planet.



Great topic. Iam going to put a proper reply together but lemme reply to this for now.
The above is a contradiction. Abraham existed long before the nation of Israel came into existance.
Offline

Rainerann

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 139
  • Joined: 04 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 103

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Taragaia wrote:
Rainerann wrote:
Abrahamic religions are only 2000 years old, that's quite short if you count the whole period of human life on this planet.

They are one of the largest groups indeed, but Buddhism, Shintoism, Paganism, Hinduism etc all preceded the Abrahamic religions.

What spiritual war? How is this war being waged?

I see terrorism coming from Islam, things like the KKK coming from Chrisitianity, Zionist Jews etc but I haven't seen Pagan suicide bombers recently or Satanists hunting Christians in the open like the witch hunts.

Well yes it is quite clear you guys don't get along, I agree there. Most wars have been between the different understandings of Abraham's teachings. As it is now too. It's Muslims against Christians/Zionists, and the other way around. You guys seem to have a thing for disagreement and war waging.

So many books and scripts have endured to this point, the Theravada, the Veda, the Egyptian book of the dead, the Celtic lore and countless others hav e survived the trials of time. What makes the Abrahamic ones more special?


Abrahamic religions go back much farther than 2000 years. They go back as far as ancient Egypt would. You could say Abraham is the Linux kernel of our faith meaning that it goes back approximately 4000 years. This would mean that it existed much longer than Buddhism. However, Japanese and India culture would be around the same time frame I would imagine. Although, I don't think Paganism is a good comparison because none of their beliefs lasted very long. Paganism is a hog pog that is more for historical purposes than anything else. There also seems to be some novelty to Paganism in modern times.

I don't whether I would say that any of the books you are referencing are a good comparison. They existed. So did Beowulf, many of the writings of the Greek poets, Aristotle. That doesn't mean that any of these things belong to the belief system of a substantial number of people. For example, the Egyptian book of the dead may still exist, but the people in Egypt primarily believe in either Christianity or Islam today. It did not retain its place in their culture.

Religion doesn't have a bent on waging war either, people do. The Romans did, the Mongols did, the Babylonians did. However, those identities have been replaced by Abrahamic religions because after all this time, we are still growing in numbers in all three different streams. It doesn't seem like anyone is going anywhere anytime soon. I don't think we don't like each other either. What I was saying is that in the modern world, nonreligious people think that blending our faith is a solution to the problems that exist presently within religion. This is not a solution and maybe we are better for it because I don't think the world would exist for very long if there was one religion unless there was an end to sin, which is also evidence of what the scriptures teach, that is often overlooked when people make comments about how religions wage wars. There may be wars that are waged by people who are religious, but the Bible says that this is because of the presence of sin. The presence of sin doesn't seem like something we are evolving out of anytime soon either. In the modern world, there is a whole population of people who are falling away from religious thinking, but sin is still increasing in the world. So the absence of religious thought does not seem to mean the perfecting the nature of man as the scriptures teach us. It would even seem that this is an evidence of the prophecy which says "But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good,…"(2 Timothy 3:1-3). I find it hard to believe that many people would try to debate whether this isn't true, especially after this recent election. This verse applies to religious and nonreligious people as well. It isn't just a statement that we use in the church to say that the people who don't believe in Christ will be like this, even though they shouldn't be like this if they followed the teachings of Christ. However, this is not always the case so this is a general statement that applies to everyone.

By spiritual war, I also mean the great amount of attention we get in the modern world. Almost like we are a spectacle to watch, like a football game or something. This attention means something, but a spiritual war is not like a physical war. A spiritual war is more of an effort to reveal truth. So we struggle, but in the end of all of this, the truth will be revealed. Religion should also not be about force. So whatever you choose to do, that is your choice. Conversion is more of an invitation than an obligation.
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 273

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Karlysymon wrote:
Taragaia wrote:Abrahamic religions are only
2000 years old, that's quite
short if you count the whole
period of human life on this
planet.



Great topic. Iam going to put a proper reply together but lemme reply to this for now.
The above is a contradiction. Abraham existed long before the nation of Israel came into existance.


You are right of course that was me not paying attention :Rofl:

2000 years ago the Christians came on the scene, before that Mozes was there and before him Abraham. I should've posted this when I was actually awake, apologies.

But it isn't older than any of the other religions I mentioned. (Well of course unless you believe one of their books to be true)
The only way out is in
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 273

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Loki wrote:Interesting topic Taragaia, well done!


Thanks :Smile:

Loki wrote: Perhaps that is what they were meaning more than a literal worshiping of Satan.


I think they were just trying to provoke thought in a controversial way, but they did have a point. After all, the Bible writes two things ''Thou shalt not have other Gods before me'' and when Eve ate the apple of Eden ''They became as Gods''.

Apparently, one could say the God of the Bible does not want any other dieties to be around. Or for people to find the Divine in themselves.

Loki wrote:Anyway, I've often had the same thoughts about the Abrahamic faiths; that it is weird that they are worried about a one world government and religion but at the same time that would be the ideal scenario for their own faith. They would love it if the entire world embraced their beliefs and their book and it's rules.


Exactly, after all their own books recommend (for the sake of keeping it civil I won't say command) the prohibition of unbelief and the persecution or banishment of those with other ideas. I have not recently come across an open Satanist saying other religions should be prohibited. I have seen many of Abrahamic religions claim they have the only truth though.


Loki wrote: Ultimately, what I think it comes down to though is that humans like teams. It is ingrained in us to be part of a tribe or a team in order to have the best chance of survival. As much as we pretend to be individuals and loners there is a deep innate desire to be part of a group that has your back so you don't feel alone. And beyond that we also seem to have an innate desire to feel as if we are special or part of something bigger, and what is bigger than the one and only religion that truly serves the Creator of the entire Universe and all of existence (because they say so, don't pay attention to the other groups saying the same thing)?


Exactly, and they chose the one that suits their situation best. They all believe a time of tribulation will come where they will have to choose between their faith and Satanism, but that can mean literally any other idea or religion outside of their own. Even if a one world government came into place and it had a religion as part of their policy it would not mean the Abrahamic faiths are right, it just would mean that the current biggest tribe has won.
The only way out is in
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 273

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 7:00 pm

Rainerann wrote:
Abrahamic religions go back much farther than 2000 years. They go back as far as ancient Egypt would. You could say Abraham is the Linux kernel of our faith meaning that it goes back approximately 4000 years. This would mean that it existed much longer than Buddhism. However, Japanese and India culture would be around the same time frame I would imagine. Although, I don't think Paganism is a good comparison because none of their beliefs lasted very long. Paganism is a hog pog that is more for historical purposes than anything else. There also seems to be some novelty to Paganism in modern times.


The Theravada, Veda etc are the scriptures of Buddhism and Hinduism, two of the largest religions on the Asian continent. Buddhism is a sect of Hinduism that got kind of out of hand. There is also Taoism in China, and Shintoism in Japan. To say these aren't big religions like the Abrahamic ones is just as factual as my above statement that Abrahamic religion is 2000 years old :Wink:

Paganism isn't a good comparision? Most religions over the entire world history could be considered pagan, when you consider 'multiple dieties' a requirement for paganism. That is not taking into account monotheistic forms of paganism like all kinds of diety cults like the Sisters of Isis and the Baghwan etc (just mentioning some modern ones for convienence's sake).

Rainerann wrote:I don't whether I would say that any of the books you are referencing are a good comparison. They existed. So did Beowulf, many of the writings of the Greek poets, Aristotle. That doesn't mean that any of these things belong to the belief system of a substantial number of people. For example, the Egyptian book of the dead may still exist, but the people in Egypt primarily believe in either Christianity or Islam today. It did not retain its place in their culture.


They are still worshipped today, just not in as big numbers as the Abrahamic ones. Does the bigger number make for the better book?

I recall Jesus saying something akin to ''the road to truth is narrow and the road to deception is broad'', so that wouldn't be a good argument would it?

Rainerann wrote:Religion doesn't have a bent on waging war either, people do. The Romans did, the Mongols did, the Babylonians did. However, those identities have been replaced by Abrahamic religions because after all this time, we are still growing in numbers in all three different streams.


That is a valid point, but I already said that. I said evil/violence is inherent in mankind, that was not the point of this discussion. The discussion is about whether the Abrahamic religions are the actual conspiracy, and the other ones are not.

Rainerann wrote:What I was saying is that in the modern world, nonreligious people think that blending our faith is a solution to the problems that exist presently within religion.


Which non religious people exactly? I hear the world church council and the pope speak of unifiying religions often, but I have never heard an atheist say all religions should become one. Most of them would rather do away with religion, or do not care.

Rainerann wrote: This is not a solution and maybe we are better for it because I don't think the world would exist for very long if there was one religion unless there was an end to sin, which is also evidence of what the scriptures teach, that is often overlooked when people make comments about how religions wage wars. There may be wars that are waged by people who are religious, but the Bible says that this is because of the presence of sin. The presence of sin doesn't seem like something we are evolving out of anytime soon either.


You mean that there is a presence of evil in the human mind which you call sin? I definitely agree with you there, but we have plenty of examples of Theocracies practicing the Bible in their manner and killing people who don't comply with whatever their norms are for being 'sinful'. Is that not evil then?

Rainerann wrote:It would even seem that this is an evidence of the prophecy which says "But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good,…"(2 Timothy 3:1-3).


Have they ever been different? Is there even one culture on earth where these things have not been found?

Rainerann wrote: I find it hard to believe that many people would try to debate whether this isn't true, especially after this recent election. This verse applies to religious and nonreligious people as well.


The world is not America alone. Evil has been around everywhere. This doesn't refute anything.

Rainerann wrote:By spiritual war, I also mean the great amount of attention we get in the modern world.


What great amount of attention? You mean the attention to the war on terror?

Those guys aren't doing their religion right, right? Being extremists and all?

I don't see how religion is getting more attention then ever, if anything the attention to religion is decreasing. There have never been as many atheists or non affiliated spiritual people as there are now. So elaborate please?

Either way, thank you for taking the time to respond :Thumbup:
The only way out is in
Offline
User avatar

Thunderian

OG for real

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 146
  • Joined: 21 December 2016
  • Thanks Received: 104

Re: Going against the conspiracy grain

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 pm

What if you got it all wrong?

Have you ever thought of that possibility? Have you ever noticed that all the conspiracy websites on the internet point to Christianity/Islam/Judaism or other Abrahamic religion as the answer?

Isn't that odd, considering that those websites are built by so called free thinkers? Yet they all give the same answer; save your soul with the Holy Books because the world is gripped by a ''Satanic conspiracy''. Do you realize that you are promoting that which you say you don't want?


Not quite. Christianity teaches that Jesus Christ saves us -- not some book. Also, it does not teach that the world is gripped by a Satanic conspiracy, but that humankind is fallen and cannot have fellowship with God because of our sinful nature. Satan is incidental, really, and the Bible prophesies of a time that will come when Satan is bound and has no influence, but humans will continue to sin.

If we were are all Christians/Muslims/Jews, a one world government would be in place soon. Like the Vatican used to rule the West, just a little bigger than that. You are promoting that which you say you are against.


I would say that Catholics and Muslims are certainly looking for a one world government, but I certainly am not, and I don't know of any tenets of the Jewish faith that seek it, either.

I have thought about this extensively. For that reason I have become a Satanist. I believe Satan is the true liberator of mankind, which is why he is demonized and put away as 'evil''.


As Loki has pointed out, the person of Satan is part of the Abrahamic religions. You can't separate him out of them without accepting their validity to a certain point.

Abrahamic faith promotes weakness, turning the other cheek to your tormentors and being a good slave. Satanism is the opposite of that and stands for true liberation of the soul.


Christianity and the Jewish faith both promote turning the other cheek, specifically from the book of Proverbs, "If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee." Islam does not teach that you should love your enemies, but that you should fight and slay them.


The Abrahamic books are full of violence, incest, and a God that hates everyone who doesn't believe in him so much that he will torment them forever. How is tormenting anyone forever a fair punishment for the short time we spend on earth? How is that a God of love?


The Bible portrays the world as the sinful and cursed place that it is. This is not a reflection of who God is, but who we are.

And God doesn't hate those who don't believe in him. Where do you get this from? God loves us so much that he became a man and died so we could have eternal life. If you wish to reject God because of who he is, at least make sure you have the right picture of him.

I believe Abrahamic religion made a joke of God, turning love into hate, abuse into peace, and inverted everything.


That's what Satan has done. Satan counterfeits everything good that God has given us.

But how are you so sure that the true word of God is in these books?


I became convinced that the Bible is the God's word to us because of the prophecy it contains that has come true and that is coming true now.
Next

Return to Theories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron