It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Unsolved Mysteries Thread

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Share it here.
  • Author

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 122

Re: Unsolved Mysteries Thread

PostSun Mar 19, 2017 6:11 am

I don't know how to share videos on here through my phone (which serves as my computer), but I believe the video is titled "The Mysterious Case of Elaine Nix"

I'm not sure, but I believe the symbolism behind water-related deaths is Their way of twisting, or mocking, religious folks and baptism. I could be wrong and am open to other theories. Still, Luciferians and Satanists do love twisting and mocking Abrahamic faiths, so why wouldn't they pervert baptism?

Edited because of stupid autodick
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 264

PostTue Mar 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Thy Unveiling wrote:I don't know how to share videos on here through my phone (which serves as my computer), but I believe the video is titled "The Mysterious Case of Elaine Nix"

I'm not sure, but I believe the symbolism behind water-related deaths is Their way of twisting, or mocking, religious folks and baptism. I could be wrong and am open to other theories. Still, Luciferians and Satanists do love twisting and mocking Abrahamic faiths, so why wouldn't they pervert baptism?

Edited because of stupid autodick

It could be, though it seems unlikely to me.

A more simple answer seems to me that holding someone under water long enough causes a ''clean'' death..
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 265

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Okay, my promised contribution. I've always been fascinated by the Lindbergh baby case. Its not an unsolved case but it involved such a colourful cast of characters that would be a relish for any conspiracy researcher (McGowan, where are you when i need you the most!!!????)
I don't want to bore you with a long post. The kidnapped baby, later found dead, was the son of famed aviator Charles Lindbergh or Lindy. Alledgedly, the first man to fly solo, non-stop across the Atlantic. His father, Charles Lindbergh sr was a senator who gladly told the world:
The trial was rushed and the 'perpetrator' maintained his innocence to the end.
"Newspaper writer H. L. Mencken called the kidnapping and trial
"the biggest story since the Resurrection." Legal scholars havet referred to the trial as one of the "trials of the century".The crime spurred Congress to pass the Federal Kidnapping Act, commonly called the "Lindbergh Law,"
which made transporting a
kidnapping victim across state lines a federal crime." Among the many other interesting characters involved was "Wild Bill" or William Donovan, director of OSS (fore runner of the CIA). And the federal gov't got involved in a local case. To me, the whole thing comes across as a giant conspiracy, to what end, who knows????

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 7:02 pm

I thought the parents staged the kidnapping because they thought the baby had some kind of developmental disability and they didn't want that "shame" in the family. Perhaps I'm confusing it with another case...

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostSat Mar 25, 2017 10:55 pm

No, you are right on. Just reading about it over at Wikipedia, alot of things don't add up and i haven't had the opportunity to read books on it. Time has a way of revealing truth. It seems as though they planned to kill their own child (and they succeded) but why? I don't buy the whole developmental disability thing. Lindy's hand was way too deep into the investigation. They could have shipped him to a relative in Sweden (Lindbergh Sr was swedish. He changed his name), Germany or Monaco and the case would have remained an unsolved one but the baby's corpse was found a few miles from their home. Was it the perfect distraction devised for the populace? What was politically going on at that time?

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 264

PostSun Mar 26, 2017 4:17 am

Thanks for contributing to my topic both, I will delve into it later today. Am trying to wake up now..
The only way out is in

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostThu Mar 30, 2017 4:28 am

Perhaps the baby served as a sacrifice of sorts, as many of the sensationalized (and tragic) cases of young kids going missing then turning up dead.

Am going to miss seeing you around, Tara.

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostSun Apr 02, 2017 10:59 am

Thanks TU for your reply. I found this interesting:
The trial’s injustices — involving the prosecution, judge, and some police officers — suggest
a powerful hand at work.
Lindbergh was popular, but lacked the wealth and political influence to compromise an entire justice system. Could the
kidnapping, and eventual
smearing of Lindbergh as
perpetrator, both trace to the Lindberghs’ enemies?
In his new book The Lindbergh Baby Kidnap Conspiracy,
Professor Alan Marlis, who
taught for 35 years at City
University of New York, believes James P. Warburg was behind the kidnapping. A prominent banker and member of President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s “brain trust,” Warburg is perhaps best remembered for telling a Senate subcommittee
in 1950 we would have world
government “by conquest or
consent.” He was the son of
Federal Reserve architect Paul
Warburg. Marlis’ book, currently available
only from the McNally Jackson
Bookstore in New York City, is
clearly a self-published
manuscript, but demonstrates extensive research. Marlis describes a context of sudden
deaths for enemies of the FDR-Federal Reserve crowd:
• Walter Liggett, speechwriter for Lindbergh, Sr., was murdered in 1935 — a case never solved.
• In 1936, Louisiana politician
Huey Long, possibly FDR’s
biggest reelection threat, was
assassinated — an incident still controversial.
• Louis McFadden, the Fed’s
chief congressional critic,
survived two attempts on his
life before dying suddenly, also in 1936.
• After triggering the Great Depression, “establishment”
bankers wanted Roosevelt
elected as President in 1932 to spawn an era of government borrowing, erosion of the Constitution, and moves toward world government. Lindbergh’s
father-in-law, Dwight Morrow, now Republican Senator for New Jersey, was touted as a possible presidential candidate.
In October 1931, Morrow, 58 and fit, attended a charity
dinner hosted by Lehman
Brothers — heavy backers of
FDR. (Herbert Lehman was
Roosevelt’s Lieutenant Governor in New York and signed the papers extraditing Hauptmann to New Jersey.) After the dinner,
Morrow returned home — and died that night. Thus vanished a remaining hope for the Republicans, whom newspapers blamed for the Depression.
In 1932, one man still posed a
threat to FDR’s election —
Charles Lindbergh. Lindy was
too young constitutionally to
run for President, but his popularity was so universal that his active presence alone might have kept Republican hopes alive. But five months after Morrow’s sudden death,
Lindbergh’s baby was murdered — effectively removing the grieving father from the political scene. Some of the links.
Marlis draws to James Warburg:
• The Lindberghs and Warburgs had what Marlis calls a “blood feud.” In 1913, Charles Lindbergh, Sr. tried to stop creation of the Federal Reserve— which Paul Warburg, its first
vice-chairman, had designed. In 1917, Lindbergh tried to have Warburg, as well as FDR’s uncle Frederic Delano, impeached from the Federal Reserve Board.
According to Marlis, Lindbergh “Jew-baited” Warburg at the
Fed chairman hearings; Paul told his son, and the insult
wasn’t forgotten.
• In 1941, the fathers’ feud
continued between the sons.
James Warburg helped found
and finance the Freedom First Committee to oppose
Lindbergh’s America First
Committee, debated Lindbergh at Madison Square Garden, and publicly denounced him.
• Paul Warburg died less than two months before the
kidnapping.
• The police had suspected the crime was an inside job. The governess in James Warburg’s household was the sister of the Morrows’ seamstress,Marguerite Junge, who knew about the Lindberghs’ change of
plans. Junge’s alibi for the
kidnapping night: She was “out riding” with Red Johnsen — boyfriend of the baby’s nurse.
• In April 1932 (just after the
kidnapping and ransom
payment), James Warburg took
a two-month trip to Europe.
• Warburg’s estate was in Greenwich, Connecticut — the
town where the very first
Lindbergh ransom gold
certificate was passed, by a
well-dressed woman at a
bakery. The cashier, checking the serial-number list,
exclaimed it was Lindbergh
ransom money. The woman
snatched it back and ran outside into a chauffeured sedan —which police unsuccessfully searched for.
Dr. Marlis makes an interesting case, but also seems to draw some unnecessary inferences
from coincidences. Warburg
ordering the kidnapping cannot be proven.
Previous

Return to The Miscellaneous