It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:16 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Poll: Removing the religion

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Share it here.

Should the religion section be removed

Yes the religion section serves no purpose other than trolling, bickering and endless bantering.
17%
Yes the religion section is a cesspool of nothing, but fighting and arguing. It produces nothing but bully mentality.
No votes
No I want to beat a dead horse to smitherns until I can convince someone that I'm right and convert them.
33%
I don't care
50%

Total votes : 6

• Author

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 15

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 12:05 pm

I do not forget and I do not fucking forgive, especially my enemies. You fuck with me? I hope you die.
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.

KoncreteMind

1 star

• Thanks Received: 85

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Tatilina wrote: :Crazy:

This smilie matches your unstable demeanor so theres something you got right :wink:

Anyways, point is, I gave my opinion you said I was in my feelings, I said I did the exact same thing you did in this thread. You, hypocritically, then created all this drama (that you whined about the religion section always having) when you turned to discussing my beliefs, that of which you cant prove wrong..

Tatilina wrote:Maybe people are more interested in the drama the religious section brings.

Yea you. In this thread alone you have now spoken ill of the dead (and I didnt like Riddler either to be honest), said a married woman had the hots for Scimi because she wanted to learn from him ( I didnt like Scimitar either to be honest), said I was a racist, retard, and idiot and more just in the VERY thread that you created that suggested that this section should be removed because of the drama it causes... Hypocritical, lame, and unstable...

Serendipity

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 76

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 8:39 pm

Aiylish back at it. Lol.

I'm with Adriana on this, if you don't like this section just don't click on it.

On another note, I hope you keep the forums up Loki. There a few people here that I truly care about and I actually miss some of the discussions we used to have on the previous forums (including you Thunderian :p). I'll try to post more often and spread the word.

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 999

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 1:15 am

Wishing death on people u don't even know and celebrating when they actually die.. considering internet people who disagre or even argue with u actual enemies..

And it's the religious section that runs people off u say?

That's a whole lot of drama for a hobby.

As for the threads proposal.. no and no. I don't see any reason to get rid of the religious forum, it's always been popular and been a main reason for some people posting here, further there has been massive amounts of drama and negativity in every single forum at some point or another that isn't something exclusive to the religious forum though people do tend to take it more personally there. If it's not for u then just ignore it, not difficult at all.
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 am

If only fucks were given. Still waiting for me to give a shit? That will never happen.
I don't give a fuck. A lot of you can't seem to accept that. Too fucking god damn bad.

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 3:26 am

KoncreteMind wrote:
Tatilina wrote: :Crazy:

This smilie matches your unstable demeanor so theres something you got right :wink:

Anyways, point is, I gave my opinion you said I was in my feelings, I said I did the exact same thing you did in this thread. You, hypocritically, then created all this drama (that you whined about the religion section always having) when you turned to discussing my beliefs, that of which you cant prove wrong..

Tatilina wrote:Maybe people are more interested in the drama the religious section brings.

Yea you. In this thread alone you have now spoken ill of the dead (and I didnt like Riddler either to be honest), said a married woman had the hots for Scimi because she wanted to learn from him ( I didnt like Scimitar either to be honest), said I was a racist, retard, and idiot and more just in the VERY thread that you created that suggested that this section should be removed because of the drama it causes... Hypocritical, lame, and unstable...

I'm not the one who brought drama to the religion section you fucknut. That's still all on you, Scimi and AdiannaStark. I created this thread, I'm sucribed to it, so of course I'm going to respond to it. Anyone can easily see with half a brain that it wasn't me who caused fucking drama. Will you shut the fuck up about da feelings all ready, holy fucking shit, talk about dragging a dead body, jesus christ. Go start your own fucking thread and see how much people give a fuck about your interests hey?

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 3:30 am

One last thing KM, bitch get off my dick and go start your fucking thread. Fucking bounce because you're fucking annoying as hell. Fuck you.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 873

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 12:46 pm

In light of Tatilina's re-emergence on VCF, and her insistence that I target and harass her purposefully, I felt it appropriate to bring this thread out of the trash. I'm not doing so to further taunt or harass Tat, but to use as proof to those who care at all that I have absolutely no issue being civil with her if she wants to be civil. It wasn't me who instigated any of the mess in this thread, nor was Jess involved (until the very last page obviously). I'll take full responsibility for outing her at VCF 3.0, but my goal there wasn't to shame her or run her off, but just to cut through the bullshit of her pretending to be someone else and not know everyone, and also because she was continually trying to throw sly shade at me and others while pretending to be a new and neutral party which was simply dishonest. She loves to pin her troubles and issues on me and Jess in particular (and Hex I guess) but until she turns back up and begins abusing anyone who disagrees with her, I never give her a single thought; in fact, several times in between her stints on the forums I forgot she existed until she showed back up. If she turned back up and wanted to be civil (as was seemingly the case here) and cool with people then I'm totally fine with her, but once she starts going bonkers on people I'm done with her. I've seen it too many damn times to count. I wish her all the best, but if she is going to blame me for all of her issues then I at least have a right to defend my character with proof against such allegations. So, while I know that the vast majority of people likely understand I'm not the sort of person she seemingly believes I am (though I fully understand that it would be more mature to take the high road and just never speak of any of it again, which I hope to do after this), I'll leave this thread here for all who wish to view it. Own your shit Tat, stop throwing it all over the rest of us. I know that if you happen to see this it won't foster good relations between us, but there never really have been any so oh well.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Previous

Return to The Miscellaneous