It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:13 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Would you spit on the elite?

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Share it here.
  • Author

Hex

Divine Self Manifest

Site Founder

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 293

Re: Would you spit on the elite?

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 3:18 pm

The 'Elite' serve their purpose for they are catalyst for change, and so are wholly positive placeholders when taken as such. Anger projected towards the individuals is simply a projection due to fear, stemming from acceptance of a lack of personal responsibility for any given situation at hand. It doesn't affect me in the slightest, and for all intents and purposes, don't even exist.

What does violence ever solve? Humanities issues directly stem from the paradigm of one group thinking they are right and the other wrong, and so must be stomped out, due to a perception of separation that this playground inherently provides the experience of. I am not saying one should invalidate the emotion of Anger, but simply follow the feeling back to their root beliefs, which are almost always grounded in a lack of responsibility and a belief in a lack of power.

I'd personally shake their hand: "Good job playing the Elite role sir, convincing as always, now take a break whilst we take over the next act/scene in this play we call reality". Conspiracy is pretty much distraction intended to keep one focused outside of the Self.
"When I became," said he, "the becoming became.
I have become the becoming.
I am one seeing myself, divided.
I am two and four and eight.
I am the universe in diversity.
I am my transformations.
This is my coming together.
Here are my selves become one."

-- Egyptian Book of the Dead

Tiffany

Bulletproof

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 58

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Hex wrote:The 'Elite' serve their purpose for they are catalyst for change, and so are wholly positive placeholders when taken as such. Anger projected towards the individuals is simply a projection due to fear, stemming from acceptance of a lack of personal responsibility for any given situation at hand. It doesn't affect me in the slightest, and for all intents and purposes, don't even exist.

What does violence ever solve? Humanities issues directly stem from the paradigm of one group thinking they are right and the other wrong, and so must be stomped out, due to a perception of separation that this playground inherently provides the experience of. I am not saying one should invalidate the emotion of Anger, but simply follow the feeling back to their root beliefs, which are almost always grounded in a lack of responsibility and a belief in a lack of power.

I agree with this, except the handshake part, I don't think I could handshake a group of people who want to turn us in their slaves, people who are so power and money hungry would rather see us die and make sure they do at every chance they get, through the food, poisoning our air and water. It's sucks that life has become the game that it is has, it shouldn't be a game and we shouldn't be forced to play their game.

I wouldn't spit on them, I couldn't even look into their eyes.
Romans 16:17-18
17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

Daciple

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 45

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 1:16 am

Of course a part of me would desire to spit on them, I believe everyone who knows what these people truly desire for us would have that initial feeling.

However what I would rather do is sit down and talk to them and preach the gospel to them and pray for them hoping that they would repent of their sins and come to Christ. What a glorious testimony that would be and what a great solider in Christ one of them could become, with all the connections they would have...

TheFallenAlchemist

The Irate Individual

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 138

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 1:54 am

I'm sorry, but I think if you preached the gospel to one of these guys, they would just laugh at you and say something like, "Christianity? Ha. We create these things to keep order. It seems to be working." I also think that these guys know the scripture better than we think and how to manipulate it.

@hex: Interesting. Not sure about the handshake though. That's too far for me.
"Symbols have power, Netley... Power enough to turn even a stomach such as yours... Or to deliver half this planet's population into slavery." - Alan Moore, From Hell

Reviews, interviews, thoughts/theories: http://www.thegrimtower.com/
Band Page: http://www.torii.bandcamp.com/

sPEktrall

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 252

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 2:22 am

TheFallenAlchemist wrote:I'm sorry, but I think if you preached the gospel to one of these guys, they would just laugh at you and say something like, "Christianity? Ha. We create these things to keep order. It seems to be working.

Actually,

History shows that Biblical Christianity has always posed a threat to the preexisting systems of control. The opposite of what you said is true.

They only laugh, because they themselves are deceived.... Its rather sad actually....

1 Corinthians 1:27

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

" I also think that these guys know the scripture better than we think and how to manipulate it.

Their system of control relies heavily on diminishing the relevance and legitimacy of the word of God. That is what seems to be working.
2 Timothy 2:20-21

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

TheFallenAlchemist

The Irate Individual

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 138

PostTue Feb 11, 2014 8:22 pm

True, but I still don't believe you could convert these elite. It's not in their roles to be converted.
"Symbols have power, Netley... Power enough to turn even a stomach such as yours... Or to deliver half this planet's population into slavery." - Alan Moore, From Hell

Reviews, interviews, thoughts/theories: http://www.thegrimtower.com/
Band Page: http://www.torii.bandcamp.com/

Tiffany

Bulletproof

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 58

PostTue Feb 11, 2014 10:05 pm

TheFallenAlchemist wrote:True, but I still don't believe you could convert these elite. It's not in their roles to be converted.

I suppose that depends if you believe in predestination or not.
Romans 16:17-18
17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

sPEktrall

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 252

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 1:27 am

TheFallenAlchemist wrote:True, but I still don't believe you could convert these elite. It's not in their roles to be converted.

Never rule out God...
2 Timothy 2:20-21

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 7:25 pm

they don't need to be converted. they usually come from a religious background, and take oaths on these in order to join their *cough fraternities *cough.

It's well known that in order to join the FM, you must be following some religious code or another. Most of the membership comes from the three abrahamic faiths - with a smaller but no less significant percentage coming from the east, adhering to eastern religions such as hinduism, buddhism, etc...

...and lately, in case it escaped anyones notice, Syria has had its lodge recognised by the GLdI (grand lodge d'Italia aka grand lodge of Italy).

Bottom line is, most of the membership are in the lower echelons and do actually do good charitable works which make a small difference here and there... but the higher you go in these groups, you find a more sinister code at work. And I don't have to paint the rest in, when we've all known where that goes anyway.

Would I spit on them? No. They are still human beings, I wouldn't even spit on an animal, so why break my code? I respect myself enough to conduct myself properly. That's all.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Yugen_Girl

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 6

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 pm

No, that's not really in my nature...also I can not spit
PreviousNext

Return to The Miscellaneous