It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 8:52 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Desperately need some help...

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Share it here.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

Re: Desperately need some help...

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 am

that's not true... you have not sold it - only loaned it - the trick is that the devil wants you to think of this loan very much like a bank loan, or a mortgage -where for the rest of your life you feel indebted to him, a slave to his will - but the truth is quite the opposite.

You have the best chance at reclaiming your soul on the grounds that he has not delivered his promise to you in full.

And so, you take it back with a conscious effort to not ever be tempted by the devil, satan again.

Next step, is to reconcile with God. The God. The One God. The Only God there is.

here's how you do it:

find a private place, that is clean of any impure substances. make sure you've had a bath, and have worn clean clothes - because you are preparing to face God and to commit your soul to HIM now.

You will find it hard to find the words at first, but rest assured, God knows what's in your heart, and will facilitate you to speak in honesty - be honest, humble yourself, admit when you was wrong - about anything you think of, be it the soul and satan, your past, your family problems whatever it is - HE is there, waiting for you to reach out and genuinely give him your submission.

once you submit, you have taken the most worthy pledge in life - the pledge you keep with your Creator - my Creator, the Creator of all and everything, The God.

Ask for forgiveness over and over again, if you can, cry - because the tears of a believer are worth more than their weight in diamonds and wash away the sins of the past so you cannot be held accountable for them - providing you don't do those sins again.

And if in a moment of weakness, you do break your pledge and sin - and feel the guilt - don't ignore the guilt - instead, embrace it and run back to your sanct place and humiliate yourself before God in private, explain that you are weak and you want for God to build a strength in you so you do not become weak again...

Don't beat yourself up about things brother - you're a good man, you have a good heart, and I "see" you in a good light.

You have the best chance. Walk in the way of God, learn to find your inner harmony through the miracles of nature HE will show you when your eyes open to HIS reality.

God bless you brother,

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Holybeast

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 71

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 2:02 am

Allstar wrote:One question/concern.

From what I have read and understand, once you sell your soul you can't 'get it back' for lack of a better term, not through prayer, not through anything. If I have already sold my soul, aren't I pretty much screwed in this threads context?

guesss u were not interested in what i had to say huh?
What is the point of winning,Only to lose are humanity in the end?
Created to give life but we destroy the worth of others preffering to be alone.
In this sadistic solitude proud to sit atop the throne crafted of human bone.
An idealistic fool, because i desire to help humnas swim to the shore of their ego created drowning pool.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 am

Bro HB, maybe bro Allstar is considering all we have to say and will make an informed decision on his own.

We all want the best for him, as we find him to be a good and selfless person who is struggling, like many of us here, with the truth...

All we can do is guide him with our wisdoms so he can better plan his journey through life. Ultimately, the decisions are his to make.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 2:24 am

brother allstar,

Michael Jackson sold his soul to the devil... but in his latter years he received the truth, and so, he took it back, and that's what necessitated his murder... tupac was the same, so was lisa left eye... very few make it out alive... but you know who did? Many have... you have nothing to worry about because you haven't even reached fame yet - hence the deal is not complete - understood?

As for those who reclaimed their soul after a life in the "bizniz"... here are a few examples:

freeway
lupe fiasco
mos def
beanie sigel
napolean
q-tip
busta rhymes
ghostface killah
ice cube
loon
... and plenty more bro, plenty more.

Wanna see how the rahma (mercy of God) enters one who submits and reclaims their soul for God?

remember Loon? he was part of P-diddy's crew...

check him out now:

phpBB [video]

God bless you bro,

Scimi

Holybeast

1.5 stars

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 2:30 am

That is true . but i was referring to our pm that was abandoned .though i am wrong but i just assumed the worst..
An idealistic fool, because i desire to help humnas swim to the shore of their ego created drowning pool.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 2:39 am

I have also sent him a PM in the past - but it was not replied to bro HB - no big deal bro - the narrative is still ongoing here in this thread :)

Scimi

Holybeast

1.5 stars

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 2:47 am

true indeed bro true indeed. im not tripping to much lol

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 2:49 am

:Smile: bro HB :Smile:

i had an idea bro HB. How about you as a Christian and I as a Muslim, pray to God, for brother Allstar to find his strength and heal - for God to guide him and for God to nurture his progress.

We've both got the same good intentions for brother Allstar. God hears us. HE will answer.

Scimi

EDIT: i'm gonna go and have a shower, and put on some fresh clothes so I can pray for bro Allstar. I'll be back in about half an hour or so God willing.

Scimi

Holybeast

1.5 stars

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 3:02 am

sounds like a plan

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 3:38 am

right. I'm all done bro HB :smile: Feeling so good :smile: I love worship, the very act of submitting ones self to God is just so awesome !!!

truly a humbling experience every single time.

Scimi

PreviousNext

Return to The Miscellaneous