It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:28 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Desperately need some help...

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Share it here.
  • Author

Allstar

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 10

Re: Desperately need some help...

PostSat Feb 21, 2015 6:44 am

Guys don't think I have abandoned you/this thread, I just have a weird thing where I have to be in a certain mood to reply to posts. Plus I am on a phone so it's tough writing long replies, but rest assured I will reply in a day or two. Can't thank you guys enough for the help and support...

Holybeast

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 71

PostSat Feb 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Its cool as long as you are trying to get forward on your situation .
that is the main concern, lol i was just being sensitive..
What is the point of winning,Only to lose are humanity in the end?
Created to give life but we destroy the worth of others preffering to be alone.
In this sadistic solitude proud to sit atop the throne crafted of human bone.
An idealistic fool, because i desire to help humnas swim to the shore of their ego created drowning pool.

Sarge

Heterodox Innovator

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 98

PostThu Feb 26, 2015 12:34 am

This thread has by far the most bizarre opening post i have seen on this forum.

Not sure if you have seen the Office, but there is an episode where Micheal shouts out "i declare bankruptcy", thinking that was all there was to it. Like declaring bankruptcy, selling your soul actually requires a real process and does not come about by simply giving it up in your head. Anything you think that has happened negatively as a result is pure placebo and paranoia, possibly spurred on by your schizophrenia.

First things first, dismantle this crap in your mind and understand that shit happens. There is no relation between your thoughts and the bad luck. Thats just life being a b**** and we all go through the storm one way or another. Keep your head up and fight through it, keep family close.

Allstar

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 10

PostWed Mar 04, 2015 6:49 pm

At the top of the Florida state Capitol building right now.

Holybeast

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 71

PostSat Mar 07, 2015 2:44 am

did you find anything upthere worth your while.? or at least get a better vision of things.?????????
What is the point of winning,Only to lose are humanity in the end?
Created to give life but we destroy the worth of others preffering to be alone.
In this sadistic solitude proud to sit atop the throne crafted of human bone.
An idealistic fool, because i desire to help humnas swim to the shore of their ego created drowning pool.

StarTemple

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

PostThu Dec 29, 2016 8:22 am

Your better off "selling your soul" to Michael. He is more powerful than Satan, and he already bought you, and if you give it recognition it will a hell of a lot better for you in the long run.

He will get you anyways, but you can avoid much misery just selling in now. And of course, sticking to it, he is more demanding of your life than Satan.

Satan is a loser, and I mean that not as an insult to him, but a reality. He is too temporary to give much credence to, and too weak when compared to other super humans such as Michael. Hate even mentioning them in the same sentence.

You should avoid him, he is bad news, temporary, disloyal and a liar too boot.

IF you make a vow to Michael he re-directs to Yahweh, and you best keep that vow, it is way worse to fall into his hands if you try to screw him than Satan who has also fallen into his hands for that same infraction of breaking the vow.

IF you do it, take it serious, he can make your life worse than Satan if you try to screw him. But he will LOVE you and be loyal if you remain loyal to Yahweh and him. He is Jesus Christ, but that is a new name since ca. 1BC "Jesus" and 29 CE "Christ".

You can find the agreement and terms in any Bible. You have to avoid religion though, just giving you a tip, they work against the truth.

AndrianaStark

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 55

PostThu Dec 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Hey man,
I am curious to see how you have been doing lately. Especially since its been years since this post was created. A few months ago I felt like I really had a bad cloud over me. Sometimes I still do. The most unlucky things have been happening to me and its been like this as far as I can remember. Like little things... For example, I was at a laundromat and a washer machine broke on me and costed me to lose 6 dollars and my clothes were soaking wet so that was hell. Also, I locked myself out of my house and couldn't get back in until 8 hours later. I played the PA lottery and all of my numbers were 1 number off from winning millions. I spilled coffee all over my car. I closed my car door on my seatbelt and couldn't get it back open until the end of the day. All of this within the span of like 3 days. It got so bad that I started writing down every single unlucky thing that happened to me. I found myself googling "How do you know if someone has done witchcraft on you" and it was pretty pathetic. I was so low. I was just expecting the worst. But one day I told myself I would change my fucked up mindset and just laugh every time something unlucky happens to me. So that's what I've been doing and I don't take unnecessary shit like that to heart. These little things don't even matter to me and I noticed how all of my "unlucky unfortunate events" decreased significantly. I think some things are ALL IN THE MIND and we have to train our minds to deal with these the appropriate way. Especially if we know it is bringing us down or causing us pain. I don't have Schizophrenia but I do suffer from Depression so I can understand that some things cannot be controlled but would it be the worst thing in the world to try and change the mindset a bit? Baby steps! I am also a PM away if anything.

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

PostWed Jan 18, 2017 3:32 am

Omf Adriana, that sounds very much like the summer I just had. Right down to the $6 at the laundromat and trying to see if there was a curse on me! Especially since it all happened right after I told a well-off client I'd punch him in the face if he asked me the kinds of questions he was asking my co-worker about her teenage daughter. That was the last time I saw him. (But I did hear through the grapevine that another girl from work punched him a week after I said that. I'm guessing he asked her inappropriate questions.) As for my "curse", life is a roller-coaster. Things could always be worse and they could always be better. And everything can change in an instant, for better or worse. A fatal accident. A huge jackpot win. (I'm neither a glass half empty nor full kinda gal. Depends on what's in the glass imho)

Updates on people are always nice to have:)
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

AndrianaStark

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 55

PostWed Jan 18, 2017 6:25 pm

It feels sort of good to know that I am not the only one. Sometimes I feel crazy. Life is just life and I really do feel like all odds are against me but I am trying to push through. Like you said, TU, Things could always be worse and they could always be better. You nailed it. I am a constant work in progress. Sigh. It would be great if all of these terrible unlucky things stop happening to me. I always ask God what I did to deserve such an unlucky life but I guess I'll never know. I hope your luck gets better TU!

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

PostThu Jan 19, 2017 2:52 am

Right back atcha! And I *so* feel ya on wondering "Wtf did I do to deserve this? I musta been a horrible person in a past life!"

Meh. Like my favorite clowns say "This is our Hell now/we're living in it/but this bullshit'll be over in a minute" in the meantime, we'll keep dreaming about becoming overnight millionaires.
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse
PreviousNext

Return to The Miscellaneous