It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:28 pm


Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Poll: Removing the religion

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Share it here.

Should the religion section be removed

Yes the religion section serves no purpose other than trolling, bickering and endless bantering.
1
17%
Yes the religion section is a cesspool of nothing, but fighting and arguing. It produces nothing but bully mentality.
0
No votes
No I want to beat a dead horse to smitherns until I can convince someone that I'm right and convert them.
2
33%
I don't care
3
50%
 
Total votes : 6

  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

TatilinaBanned

Member

Registered User

0.5 stars

  • Posts: 98
  • Joined: 22 December 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 15

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 8:37 am

KoncreteMind wrote:
Tatilina wrote:
Nothing should be based upon your "feelings".


This whole thread is based on your "feelings" but when someone else comes in and does what you're doing, you say this? You said Im in my feelings for giving my opinion (like you did in your opening post) yet now you go ALL THE WAY IN on me and I didnt even know who you were before today or yesterday? Lol and its not like I care that you say that Im wrong, or that I think Im a "snowflake, ot that Im "racist". None of that matters to me. Because I know whats up and thats all that matters. And too bad we have no references to go back to so we could show all the insults I received for giving my beliefs, while I stayed calm, asked why they kept insulting me, and threw none back? Say what you want about me. Believe what you want. One thing is for certain, I try to treat everyone with respect. Whether they agree with what I believe or not, I try to keep the convo civil. You whoever you are? Not so much.

Oh then theres the fact that I NEVER posted about myself being an Israelite. I said a specific group of people were Israelites. And I based that on the bible as well as the artifacts in Egypt that depict the Egyptians as looking like a certain group that I said were Israelites. You dont believe the bible, so whats it to you my beliefs on it? Saying I cant prove it gentically, is irrelevant because the field of "genetics" is controlled by the very people that stole the bible from people who were not their ancestors. Anyways none of this thread was about this, and you couldnt even prove me wrong if we turned the convo into that like nobody else there could. The point is you just gave me a random dissertation on my belief system for no reason lol. Im not sure why but hey, dont care. As I said, you can say Im wrong. You can say Im racist. You can say that I think Im special and whatever else you want to say to try to demean me and lower me. I know whats up and thats all that matters to me. Truth comes to the light so you'll know it soon too.. But anyways, when I come to a forum, its not to demean anyone. Its not to flame people who dont believe like me. Its not to follow people around on a forum talking about them or trying to bait them into negative conversations and Its definitely not to force anyone to believe anything. Its simply to discuss the things that interest me. Alot of that is with spiritual stuff mixed with "conspiracies" though I have other interests. I say my beliefs, try to show why I believe what Im saying, keep it respectful during all of the convo and leave it a that. Maybe you should try it...

This thread was never based upon my feelings rather based upon an opinion/idea/suggestion/poll. You do know me, just not by this name. I had quite a few discussions on the VIGILANT CITIZEN forum that recently got shut down again, the one you just came from, remember? You had a thread that you created with the idea that African-americans were the true Israelites, remember? Because I do. I can't help you have a short term memory lol. It's been awhile, however I remember your thread and never ending debates on who god and your version of who "Jesus" is. Your peddling is so boring. I am not and never will be a people pleaser. Unlike you and so many others, I don't care if what I say offends anyone. I can't stand beating around the bush. I come out and say what I have to say regardless if it sounds negative, fuck the negative bullshit already. Jesus fucking Christ, what do you want, sugar coated sweetned bullshit? People need to toughen the fuck up and quit acting like god damn pansie pussy bitches.

You know what I can't stand? Is fucking bullshit and people who peddle bullshit and then back the fuck up 5 feet denying months of of the bullshit they tried to peddle acting like wtf. Like huh? That wasn't me? What are you talking about?

Its the fucking same god damn bullshit as the fucking pedophiles treating real news as fake news censoring the fuck out of everyone while at the same time trying to force people back into believing the MSM isn't peddling the bullshit and they're the ones with the fucking truth. I can't respect bullshitters who peddled bullshit for everyone to see, including me and then deny they were the ones peddling the bullshit in the first place, like fuck off with that shit. Are you kidding me?

Fucked up.
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.
Offline

KoncreteMind

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 11 March 2014
  • Thanks Received: 85

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 5:44 am

Tatilina wrote: This thread was never based upon my feelings rather based upon an opinion/idea/suggestion/poll.


And I came in with an opposing idea/suggestion and you got in your feelings detailing my person, beliefs, and intents... Yea, you're in your feelings. This thread shows it all

You do know me, just not by this name.


Nope. Dont know you, dont care to.

You had a thread that you created with the idea that African-americans were the true Israelites, remember? Because I do. I can't help you have a short term memory lol. It's been awhile, however I remember your thread and never ending debates on who god and your version of who "Jesus" is. Your peddling is so boring. I am not and never will be a people pleaser. Unlike you and so many others, I don't care if what I say offends anyone. I can't stand beating around the bush. I come out and say what I have to say regardless if it sounds negative, fuck the negative bullshit already. Jesus fucking Christ, what do you want, sugar coated sweetned bullshit? People need to toughen the fuck up and quit acting like god damn pansie pussy bitches.


I dont know you and again, I dont care to. I dont care who you are. Or what you believe. But obviously I have been on your mind at one time or another to the extent that you actually tried to research the things I said so that you could pinpoint my belief system lol. As I said, you want to talk about my beliefs, but you wont put ONE foot forward into proving me wrong. Because you cant. So Lame...

You know what I can't stand? Is fucking bullshit and people who peddle bullshit and then back the fuck up 5 feet denying months of of the bullshit they tried to peddle acting like wtf. Like huh? That wasn't me? What are you talking about?


Yea you're clearly unstable.

Its the fucking same god damn bullshit as the fucking pedophiles treating real news as fake news censoring the fuck out of everyone while at the same time trying to force people back into believing the MSM isn't peddling the bullshit and they're the ones with the fucking truth. I can't respect bullshitters who peddled bullshit for everyone to see, including me and then deny they were the ones peddling the bullshit in the first place, like fuck off with that shit. Are you kidding me?

Fucked up.


Still dont know who you are. Still dont care. Still doesnt matter that you say Im wrong, or "bullshitting" or whatever else you have to say. I know whats up and nothing you say is going to change that. Bye bye. Hope you find your sanity again whoever you are :wink:
Offline
User avatar

TatilinaBanned

Member

Registered User

0.5 stars

  • Posts: 98
  • Joined: 22 December 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 15

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 6:17 am

No you don't know me fucking duh lmfao, you've never met me and I don't give a fuck about you either. I never gave a fuck about you, I was trying to figure out what kind of fucking retarded bullshit you and Yahda were always going on about.

Oh fuck off with the unstable shit. I don't give a fuck what you think of me, I was only being honest with you after reading posts from not just YOU, but whoever posted and I'm just telling you that as I read the fucking crazy shit in your posts that whatever the fuck it is you believe is some of the most retarded fucked up shit that makes no sense whatsoever.

If anyone is fucking mentally unstable who lies about what you truly believe and spend hours running yourself in circles going on about shit that makes me go WTF is this dude on about? Then too fucking bad. Oh and as for you bullshit post before about not comimg here to demean anyone, you're a liar and full of shit. As usual. Fuck off. :lolno:
Last edited by TatilinaBanned on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.
Offline
User avatar

TatilinaBanned

Member

Registered User

0.5 stars

  • Posts: 98
  • Joined: 22 December 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 15

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 6:40 am

Tatilina wrote:Should Hex or Loki permanently remove the religion section?
Cast your votes and voice your opinion on why they should or shouldn't.

This was my original post that I made, you are the one who has his feelings invested in this thread, not me. You are the one who became defensive of even the mere suggestion made. Go back and read my original post. How in the fucking world is there any feelings shown in that? What the fuck is wrong with you buddy? You're the one who has a hard on for the religion section, not me. Its you who gives a serious fuck about it, not me.

Debating with you is enough to drive anyone fucking nuts lol. Even the Muslims got fed up with your bullshit and that is not in defense of them because they're just as ridiculous as you are.
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.
Offline
User avatar

TatilinaBanned

Member

Registered User

0.5 stars

  • Posts: 98
  • Joined: 22 December 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 15

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 7:11 am

KoncreteMind wrote:Lighten up about what? You gave your opinion as to why you think it should be removed, and I gave mine as to why I disagree with your opinion.


I actually did not give my OPINION in my ORIGINAL POST annnnnd just to prove that, I took a screenshot and of course anyone can confirm that just by going and reading it!

Image

So let's break down my original post for you since you are incapable of doing that much because you've pretty much made it out like it was me who got emotionally caught up in actually giving a fuck about you and the religion section, shall we? Point out to me where I am displaying any emotion or feelings? In fact I was the one who told you to chill out and it took off from there. NOOOOOOOO where did I STATE my opinion, I asked a question and I ASKED TWO questions.

I NEVER GAVE MY OPINION ON WHY IT SHOULD BE REMOVED.

This was my FIRST RESPONSE to your first response to my thread

Tatilina wrote:It was only a mere suggestion and a poll to see where people really stand on the idea and as you can see, it's unlikely to happen frim the people's voice/choice. That is what a real vote should be about. Not too sure why you and Scimi are taking this so seriously though :lol:

You could just lighten up a little bit you know, it wouldn't hurt.

I'll more time to respond later as I have Chem class now.


Care to point out my feelings or emotional response to yours? Here is another screenshot and again, anyone who cares to verify can confirm that the unedited posts are there to see.

Image

Please point out where my feelings are? Um I was the one telling you and Scimi to cool your fucking god damn SHIT.
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.
Offline

KoncreteMind

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 11 March 2014
  • Thanks Received: 85

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 7:18 am

Tatilina wrote:No you don't know me fucking duh lmfao, you've never met me and I don't give a fuck about you either. I never gave a fuck about you, I was trying to figure out what kind of fucking retarded bullshit you and Yahda were always going on about.

Oh fuck off with the unstable shit. I don't give a fuck what you think of me, I was only being honest with you after reading posts from not just YOU, but whoever posted and I'm just telling you that as I read the fucking crazy shit in your posts that whatever the fuck it is you believe is some of the most retarded fucked up shit that makes no sense whatsoever.

If anyone is fucking mentally unstable who lies about what you truly believe and spend hours running yourself in circles going on about shit that makes me go WTF is the dude on about? Then too fucking bad. Oh and as for you bullshit post before about not comimg here to demean anyone, you're a liar and full of shit. As usual. Fuck off. :lolno:


Just more and more unstable ramblings from some unknown person who has personal problems that he/she/it brings to forums to spread to others. I mean, can you see the hypocrisy of YOU saying that the religion forum needs to be removed because of drama, before yourself starting drama in the very same thread?

All that talking down and you're still not proving anything wrong? Or maybe its the next post that you begin to bring something. Or maybe instead of doing that in an unrelated thread (you cant do it I promise), you could take a step back and consider how you claimed the religion forum needs to be removed because of drama, before you yourself starting drama in the very same section. All those mean ol curse words talking about how you dont care yet you remember my name, beliefs, and actually researched my beliefs to know more about them. While I dont know your name or beliefs and dont care for either lol.. Either way, you can say "you're wrong/racist/retarded/make no sense" all you want. But you're not changing a thing in reality... And just because you dont understand or want to believe something, doesnt mean it isnt true. :wink:
Offline

KoncreteMind

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 11 March 2014
  • Thanks Received: 85

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 7:32 am

Now you're screencapping posts lol. Is it this serious? As I said with the very first post you made to me, I did exactly what you did in stating my opinion for or against removing the religion section. Heres the posts you gave your opinion in:

Tatilina wrote:I'm surprised, I thought more people would be down for closure of the religous section since the rest of other sections were neglected and ignored. The majority of the focus of the forums were always much higher in thread replies and views. Nothing new was ever discussed and the sections that people tried to make any sort of effort in getting attention for discussion were quicky buried by the relgious section.

Maybe people are more interested in the drama the religious section brings.

I don't want to go back to school today, I'm not ready. :Hmpfh:


So much for that right? :roll:

Tatilina wrote:Maybe remove it from biew active topics then, so it doesn't flood out the attention of other more important threads? I don't know....whatever.


Tatilina wrote:Oh and btw Scimi, there is no restriction to free speech being suggested here, only a pruning since there is still a spiritual section of the forums where deity debates, monotheistic, trinitarian and duality/dualism could be discussed. Honestly it makes no sense to have a religion section of a forum ran by two people who are not religious in any way, but one being very spiritual and the other not so much, but open to the possibilities I suppose. It's just a poll and only a mere suggestion which obviously is not that favourable. I didn't expect it to be either, however, seeing that Hex or Loki are neither Religious or conspiracy theorists, nor are the majority of their friends and associates. It would then only make sense to have the direction of the forum to their tastes, no? I would assume that if you are an atheist, a liberal, a feminist or a practitioner of the occult and new ageism movement and all things related and weren't interested in religion whatsoever, why have it as part of your forum in the first place? That makes no sense to me. Not only that, but very few xtians are going to flock and join this forum now with all the bad run ins from previously before. If you get treated like shit all the time where xtians are not generally liked or feel welcomed, do you think they'll want to return? Of course not, that's ridiculous, there are plenty of religous forums for religious people and that's where you'll likely thrive and flourish in a successful religious community.

You attract what you are. Yes Hex and Loki reopened this forum for those who would like to be somewhat what they once were when they first joined VC, but things change, people change, interests change and well after awhile people also get fed up with being shit on and eventually they give up and move on to something else....that makes them happy and not miserable. Not only that, but it makes no sense to have a forum just for the sake of a few scragglers looking to keep in touch. Personally I would just make this entire a forum of General/Social discussion and just hack all ties to VC and conspiracies because no one is ever interested in discussing that stuff, especially the shit that goes on in the music and entertainment industry. You know what Hex and Loki should do with that though is, turn into a fan based discussion for you know, favourite movies, TV shows, actors, actresses, song artists, songs albulms and music videos etc, maybe even add some fashion too. Hack social engineering and just make it political and then the liberals, republics, conservatives, feminists, LBGT and SJW can go nuts and beat each other to a bloody pulp with all their nutso views.

Just like a bonzai tree, it needs pruning to grow. The only reason the religion section is always the most active is because of the drama. People are addicted to the drama it brings, but it overshadows all the other sections/sub forums of the forum which might as well be removed since no one has any interest other than the religion section over topics that are so rehashed over and over again with nothing new to bring to the table, makes the forum stale and plain old boring. It needs a make over, a renovation, a new look, a new name and a new direction. What was, isn't anymore. Out with old and in with the new!

Something innovative and refreshing.
If you are going to run a forum, it should be tailored and acquired to your tastes and interests. The whole idea of "we are just running this forum for you guys" does not work.


You giving your opinion is fine. But so should me giving mine. Me giving mine, shouldnt mean that Im in "my feelings" if you giving yours doesnt mean you are in your feelings. Its that simple. And its you who took it to an extra step to talking down on things you cant prove wrong...
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 7:55 am

Image

can you see the hypocrisy of YOU saying that the religion forum needs to be removed because of drama, before yourself starting drama in the very same thread?


I didn't just notice the hypocrisy, the irony of it is quite palpable as well.

Image

LOL

I would have voted that "I don't care" but I don't vote or even care enough to vote. This thread is a joke. Take it easy, ladies and gentlemen.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Offline
User avatar

TatilinaBanned

Member

Registered User

0.5 stars

  • Posts: 98
  • Joined: 22 December 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 15

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 9:14 am

KoncreteMind wrote:Now you're screencapping posts lol. Is it this serious? As I said with the very first post you made to me, I did exactly what you did in stating my opinion for or against removing the religion section. Heres the posts you gave your opinion in:

Tatilina wrote:I'm surprised, I thought more people would be down for closure of the religous section since the rest of other sections were neglected and ignored. The majority of the focus of the forums were always much higher in thread replies and views. Nothing new was ever discussed and the sections that people tried to make any sort of effort in getting attention for discussion were quicky buried by the relgious section.

Maybe people are more interested in the drama the religious section brings.

I don't want to go back to school today, I'm not ready. :Hmpfh:


So much for that right? :roll:

Tatilina wrote:Maybe remove it from biew active topics then, so it doesn't flood out the attention of other more important threads? I don't know....whatever.


Tatilina wrote:Oh and btw Scimi, there is no restriction to free speech being suggested here, only a pruning since there is still a spiritual section of the forums where deity debates, monotheistic, trinitarian and duality/dualism could be discussed. Honestly it makes no sense to have a religion section of a forum ran by two people who are not religious in any way, but one being very spiritual and the other not so much, but open to the possibilities I suppose. It's just a poll and only a mere suggestion which obviously is not that favourable. I didn't expect it to be either, however, seeing that Hex or Loki are neither Religious or conspiracy theorists, nor are the majority of their friends and associates. It would then only make sense to have the direction of the forum to their tastes, no? I would assume that if you are an atheist, a liberal, a feminist or a practitioner of the occult and new ageism movement and all things related and weren't interested in religion whatsoever, why have it as part of your forum in the first place? That makes no sense to me. Not only that, but very few xtians are going to flock and join this forum now with all the bad run ins from previously before. If you get treated like shit all the time where xtians are not generally liked or feel welcomed, do you think they'll want to return? Of course not, that's ridiculous, there are plenty of religous forums for religious people and that's where you'll likely thrive and flourish in a successful religious community.

You attract what you are. Yes Hex and Loki reopened this forum for those who would like to be somewhat what they once were when they first joined VC, but things change, people change, interests change and well after awhile people also get fed up with being shit on and eventually they give up and move on to something else....that makes them happy and not miserable. Not only that, but it makes no sense to have a forum just for the sake of a few scragglers looking to keep in touch. Personally I would just make this entire a forum of General/Social discussion and just hack all ties to VC and conspiracies because no one is ever interested in discussing that stuff, especially the shit that goes on in the music and entertainment industry. You know what Hex and Loki should do with that though is, turn into a fan based discussion for you know, favourite movies, TV shows, actors, actresses, song artists, songs albulms and music videos etc, maybe even add some fashion too. Hack social engineering and just make it political and then the liberals, republics, conservatives, feminists, LBGT and SJW can go nuts and beat each other to a bloody pulp with all their nutso views.

Just like a bonzai tree, it needs pruning to grow. The only reason the religion section is always the most active is because of the drama. People are addicted to the drama it brings, but it overshadows all the other sections/sub forums of the forum which might as well be removed since no one has any interest other than the religion section over topics that are so rehashed over and over again with nothing new to bring to the table, makes the forum stale and plain old boring. It needs a make over, a renovation, a new look, a new name and a new direction. What was, isn't anymore. Out with old and in with the new!

Something innovative and refreshing.
If you are going to run a forum, it should be tailored and acquired to your tastes and interests. The whole idea of "we are just running this forum for you guys" does not work.


You giving your opinion is fine. But so should me giving mine. Me giving mine, shouldnt mean that Im in "my feelings" if you giving yours doesnt mean you are in your feelings. Its that simple. And its you who took it to an extra step to talking down on things you cant prove wrong...

Lmfao you are a pathetic moron. You fail. I never prevented you from giving your opinion and as stated in my original post, that's exactly what I was asking for. You are such an idiot. :Rofl:

And as usual, you are making an argument against what? The entire thread was a poll and two questions for everyone to vote and then explain why or why not they religion section should or should not be removed. What the fuck do you not understand about that. You really do have a concrete mind. You have no substance. Shit for brains and absolutely no ability to reading comprehension at all. No need to repeat myself again. Keep doing what you do best, you don't even know wtf you're arguing for or having a valid argument. :Crazy:
Last edited by TatilinaBanned on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.
Offline
User avatar

TatilinaBanned

Member

Registered User

0.5 stars

  • Posts: 98
  • Joined: 22 December 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 15

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 9:20 am

skankhunt42 wrote:Image

can you see the hypocrisy of YOU saying that the religion forum needs to be removed because of drama, before yourself starting drama in the very same thread?


I didn't just notice the hypocrisy, the irony of it is quite palpable as well.

Image

LOL

I would have voted that "I don't care" but I don't vote or even care enough to vote. This thread is a joke. Take it easy, ladies and gentlemen.


Fucking creeper making it obvious with your famous favourite meme. I celebrated when Riddler died. That was a great night.
Yup, you god damn rights I'm a cold hearted cunt.....and a fucking proud one at that. SHAMELESS. :twisted:
I'm glad to know you're here for shits and giggles. I'm sure we're going to have a great time beating the fuck out of each other, if given the chance. I fucking look forward to it. I love fucking with clowns. :Clown:
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.
PreviousNext

Return to The Miscellaneous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron