It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Poll: Removing the religion

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Share it here.

Should the religion section be removed

Yes the religion section serves no purpose other than trolling, bickering and endless bantering.
17%
Yes the religion section is a cesspool of nothing, but fighting and arguing. It produces nothing but bully mentality.
No votes
No I want to beat a dead horse to smitherns until I can convince someone that I'm right and convert them.
33%
I don't care
50%

Total votes : 6

• Author

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

Re: Poll: Removing the religion

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 9:43 am

I love fucking with clowns. :Clown:

Excellent

You can get the face paint, I will bring the balloons when I juggle over to your place on my unicycle.

Thank you for proving all the points that everyone has made in this thread. Keep up the good work.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 15

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 10:34 am

skankhunt42 wrote:

Excellent

Thank you for proving all the points that everyone has made in this thread. Keep up the good work.

The only people who made good points were Loki, Taragaia, Rainerann and myself of course. No one other than Koncretemind made any personal comments directed towards me and he proved nothing. Scimi and AdriannStark were basically the troublemakers (muzzies of course) Koncretemind can't handle anyone disagreeing with him and has to have the last word cause he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about the majority of the time. I suppose that he thinks by doing so he can make up for that. At least Loki acknowledged that I made valid points. I doubt you've read all the posts in the thread, but that doesn't matter because the thread was over when Loki made it clear the religion section wasn't going to close. KM has no one who gives a fuck to bother with his bullshit. Fuck he must be really bored. :Crazy:

No, thank you for proving that muzzies are nothing but troublemakers and admitting you're a clown. Oh and that you are only here for trouble. I've got nothing to lose to and could care less what happens. It's unlikely this forum will amount to anything.
Scimi turned this into a shitstorm as well as AdiannaStark, Koncretemind and yourself that couldn't just help but contribute to fucking nothing worthwhile, other than proving what a bunch of religious fucknuts you are.
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 10:39 am

skankhunt42 wrote:

Excellent

You can get the face paint, I will bring the balloons when I juggle over to your place on my unicycle.

I see you edited and added to your post. You may not want to ride over to my place...you may not leave alive! :Rofl: :Evil:

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 am

I thought you might have liked the edit? I'm only messing around, I honestly couldn't care less and have nothing better to do at the moment. You obviously care a great deal, otherwise your knickers wouldn't get in such a major twist over any slight criticism of your blatantly shit idea.

The hypocrisy you display is amazing and on some level, hilarious and yes, I did read the thread.

Your thread actually failed the second you made it, because obviously, what you are saying was never going to happen and you are the only one who wants it. Getting bitchy and crying and screaming about it when people disagree isn't going to make it happen, no matter how much of a precious little snowflake you are.

You are the one who went right in on KM with the personal attacks. He and scimi both pointed out your hypocrisy in wanting to censor what you don't like. Adrianna Stark actually had some valid points, but they obviously don't count because she is Muslim, right?

Part of being in a forum is learning from other people and learning their views. Never to attack. Seems like you might be stuck in the past and I don't really know what happened back then but isn't moving on the mature thing to do?

So once again, here is my favourite meme (and I post it fairly often for a reason, maybe you will see your own hypocrisy, but I doubt it). Keep the hate and drama you claim to hate so much, alive. You are so full of shit it defies belief. Scimi was right when he said this place is past its glory days.

You clearly need to fill out one of these as well.

The spirit of Riddler lives on...

Get over it

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 11:24 am

Riddler was a cheating pedophile who is burning hell finally. Justice was served.
phpBB [video]

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 11:34 am

You really shouldn't speak ill of the dead.

Nobody is perfect and I never knew him in person, but I thought he had a great sense of humour. You might want to work on that in yourself and try to cultivate a little bit of tact and class while you are at it.

Have a nice day

Renegade

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 1

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 11:41 am

Ahh.. business as usual :lol: :wave:

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 11:50 am

skankhunt42 wrote:You really shouldn't speak ill of the dead.

Nobody is perfect and I never knew him in person, but I thought he had a great sense of humour. You might want to work on that in yourself and try to cultivate a little bit of tact and class while you are at it.

Have a nice day

That motherfuck piece of shit is dead. Everyday I cursed that sick fuck to death right up to the day he died. I was so overjoyed and beside myself. LMFAO tact and class? Mind taking your own advice? Fuck tack and class, something you don't have either.
Riddler had a sense of humour? That piece of shit? He was nothing but SCUM. I will speak ill about my enemies and curse them to their fucking death and there is not a god damn thing you can do about it.

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 11:53 am

That hostel scene was so beautiful! One of my most favourite scenes of the movie. I would love to try it myself one day, if I ever get the chance. No mercy.

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 12:02 pm

And yes, I have nothing but pure hatred for riddler. I was estatic when the buffoon announced in social that Riddler was dead
I was in pure gleee!!! I was jumping around my place so overjoyed, what a glorious day it was!!! It really made me so happy!!!
One down and just a few more to go! I cursed riddler to death (meaning everyday I wished death upon him), not one single day went by that I didn't curse the fuck out of him. I may been banned, but at least....I'm still alive lmao!!!! :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to The Miscellaneous