It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Grass Fed Documentary

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Share it here.
  • Author

meltbanana

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 26

Grass Fed Documentary

PostWed Jan 18, 2017 11:28 pm

I just finished watching this documentary:

Montreal actor/comedian Mike Paterson's health is no joke. The normally high-energy comic is desperate to overcome his debilitating sciatica back pain that conventional medicine hasn't been able to remedy. Mike obtains a legal medical marijuana prescription for his chronic pain and embarks upon an unconventional marijuana and hemp-infused diet that he supplements with exercise, vegetarian eating, no booze and sheer determination - all in an attempt to turn his health around and lose 50 lbs in the four months before his destination wedding in Mexico. As part of his adventure, Mike hits the road to pot meccas California and Colorado to immerse himself in their blossoming 'edibles' scenes and learn from local chefs, dispensary owners, advocates, and fellow patients how cannabis edibles are made and how they provide relief from pain. Medicine never tasted so good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4659470/

Finally, something nice, funny and uplifting.

Here's the trailer:

phpBB [video]

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

Re: Grass Fed Documentary

PostThu Jan 19, 2017 2:56 am

About to watch in a minute, but your post reminds me of this weird post on kijiji. Apparently someone wants to hire someone to make videos discussing "cannabis"...and requires face pics sent with the initial reply to said ad. I get an uneasy feeling every time I see that "job posting"
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

Re: Grass Fed Documentary

PostThu Jan 19, 2017 8:43 am

Looks interesting
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Return to The Miscellaneous