It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Unsolved Mysteries Thread

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Share it here.
  • Author

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

Unsolved Mysteries Thread

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 6:01 pm

I wanted to create a thread about this case for years, so now I have. Here's some info:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrep ... -elisa-lam

There are mysteries that are so eerie and strange that they boggle the mind for days on end. The case of Elisa Lam is one of them. In February 2013, this 21-year-old student from Vancouver, Canada, was found dead inside the Cecil Hotel’s rooftop water tank in Los Angeles. The L.A. County Department of Coroner ruled the death “accidental due to drowning” and said no traces of drugs or alcohol were found during the autopsy. However, there is much more to the story than what is implied by police reports. The first piece of evidence that needs to be considered is an elevator surveillance tape that recorded Elisa’s behavior only a few moments before she lost her life.

What do you think about it?

Personally I believe it is an unsolved murder case, hence the odd behaviour of the girl and the lift that didn't work, plus the fact that she was found in a place where she couldn't within reason get by herself.

But it remains a very odd case, where several things don't add up.

*Note to Loki: Don't worry I won't start creating double threads on both boards now all the time. But I would like to hear different perspectives on this.
The only way out is in

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

Re: Elisa Lam

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Eh, I just did it myself ;) Personally, I'm glad for it because I can more freely discuss it here without having to deal with as many people who immediately shot "IT WAS DEMONS! DEMONS!"

Anyway, the case of Elisa Lam has fascinated me for a long while as well. I'll get back to this when I have more time.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Loki wrote:Eh, I just did it myself ;) Personally, I'm glad for it because I can more freely discuss it here without having to deal with as many people who immediately shot "IT WAS DEMONS! DEMONS!"

Anyway, the case of Elisa Lam has fascinated me for a long while as well. I'll get back to this when I have more time.

:mrgreen: Exactly

Looking forward to your post :Wink:
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Just a suggestion. Is it possible to edit the title to include unsolved cases of missing and dead persons? Because i would love to discuss not just Lam but other people aswell. If you want it just for Lam, i completely understand......

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostThu Mar 16, 2017 6:33 am

Karlysymon wrote:Just a suggestion. Is it possible to edit the title to include unsolved cases of missing and dead persons? Because i would love to discuss not just Lam but other people aswell. If you want it just for Lam, i completely understand......

Sounds fine to me, I think LokI can arrange that.

Will give the thread a longer life here probably.
The only way out is in

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

Re: Unsolved Mysteries Thread

PostFri Mar 17, 2017 11:26 pm

The case of Elisa Lam is fascinating. Too many oddities and really bizarre coincidences that make me think she was some sort of sacrificial lamb. Yeah, her last name strikes me as a clue. Sometimes in Their world it's all in the name (Donald Trump, for example, is tptb literal Trump card.) But a sacrifice for what, or who, Idk. Being found in water is a recurring theme, and were she a high profile person in life she might have been found "drowned" in a bathtub. But nobody knew who tf she was until she died, but the circumstances of her death catapulted her to post-mortem fame thus generating a specific type of energy (even to this day) that tptb required for whatever ritual they were cooking up. That's just my take on it.

On the YouTube, Rob Dyke has been posting videos about unsolved deaths, or disturbing ones, which I find interesting. (O/T; I like Rob as a "host" but he's been doing a lot of one-eye stuff in his thumbnails, flashes the devil horns a lot, and in his Elaine Nix video he looked to be wearing a Baphomet shirt.) I hadn't heard of the Elaine Nix case until today, and that seems a strange one as well. After being missing for 9 days she was found dead and naked (also near water, but not drowned) with no signs of trauma but nothing of hers was stolen. Well, her life, I guess, but cash, jewelry, truck....nothing was taken.
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostSat Mar 18, 2017 6:36 am

Thy Unveiling wrote:The case of Elisa Lam is fascinating. Too many oddities and really bizarre coincidences that make me think she was some sort of sacrificial lamb. Yeah, her last name strikes me as a clue. Sometimes in Their world it's all in the name (Donald Trump, for example, is tptb literal Trump card.) But a sacrifice for what, or who, Idk. Being found in water is a recurring theme, and were she a high profile person in life she might have been found "drowned" in a bathtub. But nobody knew who tf she was until she died, but the circumstances of her death catapulted her to post-mortem fame thus generating a specific type of energy (even to this day) that tptb required for whatever ritual they were cooking up. That's just my take on it.

Yeah you're right about that I forgot about all the celebs ending dead in a bathtub because of an 'overdose'' too. That's an interesting connection you make there. I do think her name is strange too, sounds like some kind of acronym. I've always had the feeling that someone doesn't want the truth to come out with her case.

Thy Unveiling wrote:On the YouTube, Rob Dyke has been posting videos about unsolved deaths, or disturbing ones, which I find interesting. (O/T; I like Rob as a "host" but he's been doing a lot of one-eye stuff in his thumbnails, flashes the devil horns a lot, and in his Elaine Nix video he looked to be wearing a Baphomet shirt.) I hadn't heard of the Elaine Nix case until today, and that seems a strange one as well. After being missing for 9 days she was found dead and naked (also near water, but not drowned) with no signs of trauma but nothing of hers was stolen. Well, her life, I guess, but cash, jewelry, truck....nothing was taken.

I am going to look into Elaine Nix, that sounds like the same kind of code name as ''Elisa Lam''. Very interesting indeed.

Could you post the video you are referring to?
The only way out is in

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostSat Mar 18, 2017 7:32 am

IT WAS DEMONS! DEMONS!

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostSat Mar 18, 2017 8:30 am

Thunderian wrote:IT WAS DEMONS! DEMONS!

Please elaborate :Tongue:
The only way out is in

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostSat Mar 18, 2017 8:24 pm

I don't even know what we're talking about. I just saw Loki's comment and figured I should post it.
Next

Return to The Miscellaneous