It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

VC board is back (again)

The latest forum announcements and official statements from the Vigilant staff.
  • Author

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 253

Re: VC board is back (again)

PostSun Mar 19, 2017 8:54 am

I'm glad to see you all keeping your word :Thumbup:
The only way out is in

Hex

Divine Self Manifest

Site Founder

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 283

PostSun Mar 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Loki wrote:Hex has obviously been MIA for the last week or so, but I think he will agree with me that until everyone has completely stopped posting here there will be no reason to close it again.

Agreed, and yes, I've been all of the place recently (literally it seems). Just got back from Switzerland yesterday!

So I was actually made aware of a new 5th (or 6th - I forget) iteration of the forums would potentially be coming from VC, though I was travelling at the time and had a backlog of emails I still need to go through. I've only just properly read it now, and it was more for my input on a few things. I've actually tried to register, if only to have a presence there should anyone wish to get in touch, though I don't see myself investing the same time and effort I may have done on previous boards. I'm sure others share the same sentiments.

Regarding the future of this board. This place will stay open as long as there is demand for it. About the only real specific costs are the yearly domain name renewal, which I just got done again last week. I like having this space, though with the opening of VC's new forum it's likely there will be less activity here, and that's ok, but it will be open.

Again, I apologise to all for my lack of presence on the boards. I'm around, and currently enjoying riding the wave of life. It'll be a while before I hit the shore! Many thanks to Loki for holding the fort during my absence, and for all of you contributing. I've enjoyed catching up on the discussions here.

:Thumbup:
"When I became," said he, "the becoming became.
I have become the becoming.
I am one seeing myself, divided.
I am two and four and eight.
I am the universe in diversity.
I am my transformations.
This is my coming together.
Here are my selves become one."

-- Egyptian Book of the Dead

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 96

PostMon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 am

Is there any way we can donate to help domain costs? Paypal or something?

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostMon Mar 20, 2017 6:04 am

Hex wrote:Agreed, and yes, I've been all of the place recently (literally it seems). Just got back from Switzerland yesterday!

Awesome, do tells us about your holiday :Thumbup:

Hex wrote: I'm sure others share the same sentiments.

Yep, decided to stay here.

Hex wrote:Regarding the future of this board. This place will stay open as long as there is demand for it.

I'm glad, I will create demand :Tongue:

Hex wrote:Again, I apologise to all for my lack of presence on the boards. I'm around, and currently enjoying riding the wave of life. It'll be a while before I hit the shore! Many thanks to Loki for holding the fort during my absence, and for all of you contributing. I've enjoyed catching up on the discussions here.:Thumbup:

I am glad you're having such a good time outside the internet! Hope it continues for you. Glad to see you're around again though :Smile:
The only way out is in

Rec

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 146

PostTue Mar 21, 2017 6:17 am

When you blow the dust off your iPad and see a Tapatalk notification informing you that the Vigilant Forums are reopened and the famed VC Forum is back for the nth time (I lost count)...

:yawn:

That's all I wanted to say. Sometimes you just need to move on.

Peace forever.

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostTue Mar 21, 2017 7:05 am

Rec wrote:When you blow the dust off your iPad and see a Tapatalk notification informing you that the Vigilant Forums are reopened and the famed VC Forum is back for the nth time (I lost count)...

:yawn:

That's all I wanted to say. Sometimes you just need to move on.

Peace forever.

Nice to see you here though :Thumbup:
The only way out is in
Previous

Return to Announcements