It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

VC board is back (again)

The latest forum announcements and official statements from the Vigilant staff.
  • Author

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 866

Re: VC board is back (again)

PostFri Apr 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Thunderian wrote:Who are Michael Kanfi and Mitch Joel?

Many conspiracy theorists believe they are the two people that make up Vigilant Citizen, whereas VC insists that he has no relation to them and he is one person. In my interactions with VC I've only ever gotten the impression that he is one person, but I've really never looked into it or cared that much. It wouldn't necessarily be surprising if two or more people were behind the website and just one of them is used as the "face" (anonymous as it may be) that interacts with the people.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

PostSat Apr 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Loki wrote: I'll still check in here, but obviously this place has mostly died off.

I think you know why I stopped coming. You and the two guilty parties who can go f themselves. (Not you, Loki!) I basically logged in just to say that, and to rub it in Guilty Party #1's face that I actually have a bf now who legit lives around the corner from me and is a juggalo truther. Which is even more awesome considering I have a job I really like working with/for girls I also like, but I wouldn't be able to keep it were I still beating a dead green phallic-like creature. I guess dabbling with candles and incense really worked, especially the breaking bonds incense which finally set me free of the emotional chains I had tying me down to someone no longer worth my time.

And if the green phallus's idiotic mistake groupie happens to read this, damn skippy I'm ignoring you and your pm's, I never wanted you in my life or my inbox and I never wanted you here nor did Creeper. You may think you've won some battle your mind created, but the truth is I'm just living and loving life....and my future husband. Have fun stalking someone who regrets sticking his dick in you and who also thinks you're an idiot.

So yeah. Just logged in to say that. I doubt I'll be logging back in after this. I have 2 pm's that I refuse to go check due to the bts bs caused by SkankHunter42 and his Skank. So if the pm's are from Khadeejah, then sorry for ignoring you but you can get my private contact info from Scimi or Creeper here, or idk who posts on the VCF but I'm assuming Trenton is there and could also give you my number.

Time to go get extra pretty now. Going grocery shopping my real-life man :D (not altering my Creepers Creeper tag cuz so far as I'm concerned, Loki or Hex can delete my account. I don't want it anymore and if I come back, it'll be under a fresh name. I don't want SkankHunter's Skank harassing me anymore and she's worse than fucking herpes with her Here-Gone-Here-Gone-Back afuckingain bs. I'm dead serious, and Loki you know for a fact what I'm saying about her being worse than herpes is true. I just want to keep moving forward in life.
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 275

PostSun Apr 30, 2017 8:27 am

I doubt you will want to hear this or anything else from me but I'm glad that you are happy now and moving forward in life. I wish you nothing but the best.

Take care.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Xocolatl

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 2

PostSat May 20, 2017 4:12 pm

@TU, I doubt you'll read this but I am happy you are happy and moved on. So did I.

I won't reveal who I used to be and I'm not coming here to post anymore than this message, but I have recently read how the VC boards are imploding again with the same members kicking a dead horse and I am so happy not to be a part of it this time.

Since I left my life has improved 150% and my head has become clearer too, the members of VC have a way of creating drama and headaches that cloud your vision in your real life. It's a healthier choice to stay away!

It taught me a lot about humanity, that is for sure. All in all it was a good lesson, but not one I would like to take again :D

Thanks to those with honest intentions, it was fun rolling with you :Smile:

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostTue May 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Creeper wrote:These arguments really don't bring out the best in people either, I will probably end up banned for trolling people or calling out VC :lol:

Well, I called it :lol:

Take care and God bless you everyone.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostTue May 23, 2017 1:49 pm

What name did you sign up as? I happened to be on there the other day trying to see if anyone had messaged me and just browsing some random threads and I thought a new poster reminded me of you but didn't think much of it. Not honestly sure what their name was even so even if you tell me I may not recall if that was it or not haha.

Oh, nevermind, I just signed on to see if I was right and I figured out you were True World Order. Honestly can't remember if that was who reminded me of you or not lol.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostTue May 23, 2017 2:00 pm

True World Order.

I know I said I wasn't going to sign up, but so did a lot of other people and I was the last man standing. I got banned for trolling Tanya :lol:

I hope you are doing alright Loki. I might pop back in here from time to time but my creeping days are over. I'm retiring from all this internet bullshit, it has its moments, but it is more trouble than it is worth really.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostTue May 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Yeah, just edited my comment to say I figured it out haha. I read through a bit of the Muhammad thread. My issue with her at this point is simply that she lives in her own reality bubble that doesn't translate to actual reality. If she is remorseful for her past actions then she should apologize, as I asked her to do in private right before she started freaking out that I'd outted her. If she would apologize and own up to her issues we could move past it, but despite her saying that stuff is in the past and she has grown she seems unremorseful and just kind of full of shit because she refuses to apologize for her previous actions and continually plays the victim, shifting all blame of her actions onto us. I moved that Religions Poll out of the trash specifically to show that I and others have tried to let bygones be bygones with her and it doesn't work; as soon as she is questioned or disagreed with she goes ballistic. She blamed the stress of previous encounters with us for her outburst but none of us had spoken to her in like half a year at that point and most people were at the very least passive with her when this place reopened, until she started going off on KM and some others because they were pointing out the flaws in her arguments and the real reasons she wanted to remove the Religions section.

Meh. Whatever.

I'm all good, hope all is well over there too. Like you I've mostly moved on from here, I just check in once in a while to see if anybody needs anything. Not wasting time here or there feels rather good, though I just waste it on other things, at least they are things that give me joy rather than headaches haha. Take care.

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 999

PostTue May 23, 2017 3:35 pm

What in the hell.. I sure missed a lot didn't I.
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostTue Jun 20, 2017 4:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements