It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:06 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

VC board is back (again)

The latest forum announcements and official statements from the Vigilant staff.
  • Author

AndrianaStark

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 53

Re: VC board is back (again)

PostFri Jun 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Took a LONG break but damn this place really did die down. :/

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 835

PostFri Jun 23, 2017 1:45 pm

This is the most active we've been in months ;) We makin' a comeback?
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

AndrianaStark

0 stars

PostFri Jun 23, 2017 1:48 pm

We just might! Everyone will be back when VC goes down again :lol: :lol:

AndrianaStark

0 stars

PostFri Jun 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Why was I so late and didn't see this before?

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3473

I wish I had. The girl is a complete psycho. How is that even okay? Who acts like that? I missed all of it. I went on to the VC forums just now and saw that she had an account. I turned away so fast. She has actual mental problems. The poor soul!

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 835

PostFri Jun 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Haha, you right!

Yeah, I hope she is getting some help. You missed it because it happened in like the first month we opened this place back up and after locking it I moved it into the trash for a while, but once she was revealed on the other forums and began trying to slander me (as always) and play the victim I felt it would be conducive to bring that back out into the public in case anyone needed a reminder.

That said, last I checked VC she had flipped her shit again with Jess and made intimations that she was going to hurt herself and hasn't posted since (unless she posted recently, I haven't been on in half a week or more I believe) so I don't know if VC banned her or she just stepped away for a while but I hope she is okay and didn't hurt herself. She's her own worst enemy and needs professional counseling, and probably meds, so hopefully she is getting those things and finding some peace. Being on those forums is never good for her.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 250

PostFri Jun 23, 2017 5:25 pm

I thought she got banned the same time I did...

Kung Fu did say that she will be back in a couple of weeks :roll: She is completely out of her tiny mind, she does need help but I honestly couldn't care less about her because she is such a delusional, paranoid and spiteful bitch. I have met some crazy people in my time, but daaaammmn.

I don't pity her or hate her, she isn't worth shit and this is going to be the last thing I ever have to say about Tanya/Aiylish/whatever. She has probably done the world a favour if she has topped herself, but I doubt it, she is probably still lurking somewhere just waiting for the moment when she can create ​some drama or attack her perceived "enemies" on the internet.

What a bloody crazy idiot, she would be dangerous if she had more than two braincells :lol:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

AndrianaStark

0 stars

PostFri Jun 23, 2017 5:40 pm

OMG. Talk about attention seeking! I've never seen someone so narcissistic and so all over the place. It's disturbing to say the least. Welp, glad I dodged that bullet. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with that on a daily basis. That's enough of that.

Creeper you got banned? LMAO already?

Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 250

PostFri Jun 23, 2017 10:58 pm

I lasted 10 days :cool:

I have only looked there one time since then, I'm never going back. There comes a time when you just need to move on in life.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Previous

Return to Announcements