It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:37 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Forum Banner Change!

The latest forum announcements and official statements from the Vigilant staff.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

Re: Forum Banner Change!

PostSat May 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Yes it is. Very cherry berry and chocolate. :)

Why did Miguel leave? :|

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Zsymon

Lover of Cats

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 397

PostSat May 11, 2013 11:33 pm

I like this banner, very soothing, warm and peaceful.
What I share are simply my personal views, I consider them subjective and never absolute.

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 285

PostSun May 12, 2013 12:43 am

Scimitar wrote:Yes it is. Very cherry berry and chocolate. :)

maybe we could get sponsorship?

:3
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostSun May 12, 2013 12:51 pm

^true dat, Enkidu... I mean, what's the worst that can happen, right?

Oh no i didn't... :D

phpBB [video]

:D

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

TonyVanDam

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 70

PostSun May 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Hexa wrote:Forum Banner Change

You may have noticed the change in forum banner (If you have not clear your browser cache and it will update). This was a result of Miguel/Mgine requesting his banner be removed (It was his work) due to whatever reasons I'd rather not speculate, nor care for, though I hazard requesting his account be deactivated and his voluntary departure from the site may have had something to do with it. It's unfortunate, but I respect his decision to do so nevertheless, and I wish him the best of luck in all he does in the future.

In the meantime I've taken the liberty of throwing a quick banner together in PS. It'll be a temporary measure until I can find time to sit down for an hour or so and get a decent one going. For now this should do I would hope! Any feedback on a future banner is also welcome.

Hex

This forum also needs a logo. How about the letters "VF" with in front of twin swords?!? :mrgreen:

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 285

PostSun May 12, 2013 6:05 pm

TonyVanDam wrote:
Hexa wrote:Forum Banner Change

You may have noticed the change in forum banner (If you have not clear your browser cache and it will update). This was a result of Miguel/Mgine requesting his banner be removed (It was his work) due to whatever reasons I'd rather not speculate, nor care for, though I hazard requesting his account be deactivated and his voluntary departure from the site may have had something to do with it. It's unfortunate, but I respect his decision to do so nevertheless, and I wish him the best of luck in all he does in the future.

In the meantime I've taken the liberty of throwing a quick banner together in PS. It'll be a temporary measure until I can find time to sit down for an hour or so and get a decent one going. For now this should do I would hope! Any feedback on a future banner is also welcome.

Hex

This forum also needs a logo. How about the letters "VF" with in front of twin swords?!? :mrgreen:

I'd say add a skull just to complete the symbolism, but yeah..

*realises what kind of forum this is lol*

I don't think we need that kidna energy imho

: /

Duelling?

Upto you guys I guess :3
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostMon May 13, 2013 11:43 am

Banner looks great Hex. Actually looks better than the original I think.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Previous

Return to Announcements