It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:03 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Attention: Recent Forum Drama 2.

The latest forum announcements and official statements from the Vigilant staff.
  • Author

B.Moshay

Revolutionary

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 403

Re: Attention: Recent Forum Drama 2.

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Lol @ Susan
It's a bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks
http://instagram.com/bonafide_reality

CrippledKnight

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 645

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Lol... feeling like a total stranger. Been some time since I don't see regular forum Drama...................................... hard to think of LG doing that, but then again who knows?

Are people really still upset over 5 month internet forum drama? Geez... Some people here constantly bark on others all day and complain when somebody barks back. Something I never really understdood, but oh well...

Such is life. :cool:

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 999

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Please tell us who barks at others all day like u are accusing ck. please show us where it happened.

There's is a big difference between discussing and disagreeing - even aggressively - and just tellin at people, talking shir and making accusations etc.

I have no interest in dealing with lg. he does not nor has he ever had good intentions towards this forum as a community - despite the fact that he was smart and posted interesting discussions or info - some of u appear to have very short memories.

Plus how can u trust anyone who comes here and overtly LIES about the info they are sharing. Obviously sue was not the 19 year old daughter of a bra burning-cum-anti feminist mother. How could input from a liar even be taken into consideration? Why would u even want their opinion? It's dishonest and fucked up. And it doesn't help us as a community, it holds is back. How u could ever trust or believe anything that ever comes out of a persons mouth like that ever again is beyond me. It negate any "input" they have at all.
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

CrippledKnight

4 stars

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 4:57 pm

justjess wrote:Please tell us who barks at others all day like u are accusing ck. please show us where it happened.

I'll show you.

I'll try showing you.

Heh. :cool:

I love you too. It's all cool.

Anyway, I didn't say everyone should trust him. Just that I found it hard to believe he would do it. But then again, this world is full of surprises. Most of them funny, others completely sad.

Aiylish

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 247

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 5:01 pm

justjess wrote:Please tell us who barks at others all day like u are accusing ck. please show us where it happened.

There's is a big difference between discussing and disagreeing - even aggressively - and just tellin at people, talking shir and making accusations etc.

I have no interest in dealing with lg. he does not nor has he ever had good intentions towards this forum as a community - despite the fact that he was smart and posted interesting discussions or info - some of u appear to have very short memories.

Plus how can u trust anyone who comes here and overtly LIES about the info they are sharing. Obviously sue was not the 19 year old daughter of a bra burning-cum-anti feminist mother. How could input from a liar even be taken into consideration? Why would u even want their opinion? It's dishonest and fucked up. And it doesn't help us as a community, it holds is back. How u could ever trust or believe anything that ever comes out of a persons mouth like that ever again is beyond me. It negate any "input" they have at all.

I'm overly amazed at people's foolishness and a willingness to trust those who don't deserve it and give credit to those who don't deserve it in the least, absolutely fucking amazing. I will never let bygones be bygones for the mere fact that I can't help see through people's bullshit and what their real motives are. And I'm sorry, LG is smart? Apparently not as smart as some think. :roll:

I have made amends with lots of people here easily but only because they are good people who are genuine posters BUT never, never, never going to happen with name worth not mentioning. Sorry not going to happen, I'm not naive enough.
~I have to assume that a person who believes rubbernecking brings safety has neither a license nor a motor vehicle.~ Vibrating Pickle

B.Moshay

Revolutionary

3 stars

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Apparently he didn't deny it when he was called do soo I guess it's just an assumption that's most likely the truth. It's not unlike him though.. I remember when he made an alias on the old boards and posed as a young American who put a Canadian flag on her back pack while mountain climbing on South America or some ish.

CrippledKnight

4 stars

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Lol whut? Hahahaha, now that's some good imagination.

Dunno why this song came up to my mind.

phpBB [video]

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 999

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Lady magus. That was the backpacking alias. Just makes up personas and makes up stories to try and bolster his opinion/point.

Why he still seems to be obsessed with screwing with this site is another question.

Heard he was banned at icke. Have to wonder about a person who manages to get himself banned from every forum he's ever been a part of.. Especially conspiracy forums where members are expected to be a little different and there's a lot of leeway given.
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

Aiylish

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 247

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 5:28 pm

justjess wrote:Lady magus. That was the backpacking alias. Just makes up personas and makes up stories to try and bolster his opinion/point.

Why he still seems to be obsessed with screwing with this site is another question.

Heard he was banned at icke. Have to wonder about a person who manages to get himself banned from every forum he's ever been a part of.. Especially conspiracy forums where members are expected to be a little different and there's a lot of leeway given.

Temporarily "suspended" for the usual, you know...insulting feminists, homosexuals, people who have issues with the RCC and pretty much anyone who disagreed with him, yeah he still likes to let people know that they're much less intelligent then he is because he is SO right about everything.

According to him there is only a handful of people here worthwhile listening to and the rest? We are all idiots.
I'm assuming he is referring to those who share the "Jews are the enemy" mentality. The rest of us are just a bunch of rabid anti-zionists as Miss Karah so kindly put it.
~I have to assume that a person who believes rubbernecking brings safety has neither a license nor a motor vehicle.~ Vibrating Pickle

B.Moshay

Revolutionary

3 stars

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 pm

I always watch out for people who seem to have a "following".. To me it's a red flag for crazy. LG had/has a following and then we all know if the infamous DDT whom some looked at like some sort Messiah of sorts.

*shrugs*
PreviousNext

Return to Announcements