It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:16 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Status of Helpers

The latest forum announcements and official statements from the Vigilant staff.
  • Author

Rec

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 149

Status of Helpers

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Upon deliberation, the administrators have decided to discontinue the Helpers initiative. We feel that presently the duties of helpers can be handled by moderators without the need for extra assistance, in addition to the fact that the program lacked solid direction, and appeared to result in forum contentions being aired solely to these individuals, resulting in unnecessary burden.

We would like to reiterate that we are here to ensure a cordial atmosphere be maintained for all as a place of critical discussion, and as such welcome feedback. However, what we will not do is deal with petty nuances which has been the case as of late. With that, we greatly appreciate the effort our helpers have put in to maintaining the quality of the forum, and we trust this will continue for the foreseeable future.

VF Management.

Talijana

Forum Dominatrix

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 492

Re: Status of Helpers

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Well that was short lived both its introduction and its extirpation were rather haphazard affairs.
“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

FlixKandish

OMNIPRESENT EVOSTATHEIST

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 306

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Well that's good. Ya had "too many chiefs and not enough indians".
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

Cheers

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 215

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Onward and upward-
:shifty:
ImageImage HAPPY! ImageImage

Illuminaughty

d o.o b

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 176

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Talijana wrote:Well that was short lived both its introduction and its extirpation were rather haphazard affairs.

FlixKandish wrote:Well that's good. Ya had "too many chiefs and not enough indians".

Cheers wrote:Onward and upward- :shifty:

These three posts have been reported. I don't appreciate your tone, ladies. :Stare:

Anarki

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 233

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Understandable.

The amount of activity is not where it was projected to be, while the forum is still growing constantly, and the need for what the Helpers were attempting to be has gone down.

With that I hope that the former helpers still post threads and help the forum be ever vigilant.
This ain't a movie, I'm not a fan or a groupie. And I'm not that type of cat you can afford to miss if you shoot me.

Return to Announcements