It is currently Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

We're Back!

The latest forum announcements and official statements from the Vigilant staff.
  • Author

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 688

We're Back!

PostTue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Due to Vigilant Citizen's forum being down indefinitely we have decided to reactivate these forums for any and all looking to keep in touch or continue discussing some of the same things that were being discussed over there. At this current time the forums are still closed while we get a few things straight, so if you have been made aware of this forum and are reading this but unable to post or anything like that then just be patient, but it will be up and going shortly.

Please do what you can to spread the existence of this forum to those you think would be interested because we have no plans to advertise or hunt down old members at this point.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Hex

Divine Self Manifest

Site Founder

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 276

Re: We're Back!

PostTue Dec 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Thanks Loki. I've re-enabled access and hopefully everyone should have posting permissions again.

If you are reading this and you cannot, please contact us via the link above.

:Thumbup:.
"When I became," said he, "the becoming became.
I have become the becoming.
I am one seeing myself, divided.
I am two and four and eight.
I am the universe in diversity.
I am my transformations.
This is my coming together.
Here are my selves become one."

-- Egyptian Book of the Dead

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 982

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 1:03 am

lol deja vu.. i really dont talk to anyone off here anymore but the few i do i will let kno
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

Thunderian

OG for real

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 40

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 2:29 am

Thanks! I almost died without the board.

Allstar

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 9

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 4:25 am

Yes! Oh how I missed these forums, now let's see if I can get back into my original account >: )

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 1:28 pm

For any users who are trying to log in or post and are unable to it could be because of old bans or IP bans. Please use the contact us link to request a review.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

AndrianaStark

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 47

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 3:19 pm

I can finally breathe again. Thanks to whoever referred me through Twitter. You are the best.

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 424

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Thanks Loki & Hex. What's going on on Vig anyway? Another clear cache / everything gone?
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Hex has sent him a message but so far I don't believe anyone knows what is going on over there.

Hex

Divine Self Manifest

Site Founder

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 276

PostWed Dec 21, 2016 4:13 pm

Yeah I have no idea what's up. It is a little bit frustrating when it keeps happening, that's for sure.

There was one update on his facebook page in the comments saying the forum was down whilst he fixed the access issues; that was nearly 2 weeks ago!
"When I became," said he, "the becoming became.
I have become the becoming.
I am one seeing myself, divided.
I am two and four and eight.
I am the universe in diversity.
I am my transformations.
This is my coming together.
Here are my selves become one."

-- Egyptian Book of the Dead

Next

Return to Announcements