Switch to full style
The latest forum announcements and official statements from the Vigilant staff.
Post a reply

Re: We're Back!

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:03 am

Iam checking in too! Exact same feeling as Thunderian. I missed EVERYONE terribly, whether i interacted with them or not. Its amazing how the interactions of that small group of people retain a grip on many. I actually stumbled across this site afew days before xmas through a google search and i don't use FaceBook, twitter, Reddit, all social networks and popular forums, so without that search i probably wouldnt have found out. I held off on signing up with the hope that VC's site wouldn't be gone for 8weeks but since it won't be up any time soon, guess its time to move on but its not easy. And iam guessing, like me, there are many others who have found it but with few people around and little activity, they are holding off but they will trickle in. As for why VC shut it down, i suspected that the reason was many complaining about not much substance happening (the case of Asia Teacher) and people claiming to take breaks and not posting much.
Special thanks to Hex and Loki for easing our pain and lighting a candle when the lights went out.

Re: We're Back!

Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 am

o/

Re: We're Back!

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:52 pm

meltbanana wrote:o/


Hi there :D

Re: We're Back!

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Serendipity wrote:
meltbanana wrote:o/


Hi there :D


...and a good day to you ! :)

Re: We're Back!

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Hey MB, how's it going? You find the place by chance or somebody contact you?

Re: We're Back!

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:10 am

Loki wrote:Hey MB, how's it going? You find the place by chance or somebody contact you?


Hey Loki !

Same old, same old. How are things going with you ? Just great, I hope.

I was checking out the comments of VC's Neon Demon article on Facebook and someone posted the link to this place.

Re: We're Back!

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:10 pm

meltbanana wrote:
Loki wrote:Hey MB, how's it going? You find the place by chance or somebody contact you?


Hey Loki !

Same old, same old. How are things going with you ? Just great, I hope.

I was checking out the comments of VC's Neon Demon article on Facebook and someone posted the link to this place.


Life is life, ups and downs. Getting married this year but lost two family members last month, so it is what it is.

Ah cool, that would be Jess' doing I imagine. Good job Jess!

Re: We're Back!

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Loki wrote:
meltbanana wrote:
Loki wrote:Hey MB, how's it going? You find the place by chance or somebody contact you?


Hey Loki !

Same old, same old. How are things going with you ? Just great, I hope.

I was checking out the comments of VC's Neon Demon article on Facebook and someone posted the link to this place.


Life is life, ups and downs. Getting married this year but lost two family members last month, so it is what it is.

Ah cool, that would be Jess' doing I imagine. Good job Jess!


I'm sorry for your losses, but it is exactly how you've said.
Great to read about you getting married, though. Best of luck ! And remember: Proper communication saves lots of troubles.
And yes, the comment is indeed from a girl named Jessica.

Re: We're Back!

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Guilty as charged..

You asked I delivered Loki lol

Re: We're Back!

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:55 am

Loki wrote:Life is life, ups and downs. Getting married this year but lost two family members last month, so it is what it is.


Hey Loki, congrats on your upcoming nupitals and my condolences for your loss.
Post a reply