It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:37 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We're Back!

The latest forum announcements and official statements from the Vigilant staff.
  • Author

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

Re: We're Back!

PostSun Jan 22, 2017 8:48 am

justjess wrote:That Asia teacher situation was weird u aren't being paranoid.. I had the same thoughts.

I also know who u are tho lol

He was super easy to guess though :grin:
The only way out is in

Corvus Metus

Dead but dreaming...

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 57

PostSun Jan 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Loki wrote:
Corvus Metus wrote:Nice to see this place back up and running. They always seemed like more of a community that VC did anyway... Especially the last incarnation which pretty much seemed like a free for all with people trying to prove they are right rather than actually have any real conversation.

Hey Corvus, how ya been buddy? It's been a while.

I've been pretty good. Mainly busy, since my father's been needing a lot of care. Often times, at the end of the day, I just feel to tired to even go on forums. Spent the weekend away, hanging out with some friends I didn't see in a while, so thankfully I feel quite a bit refreshed.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostMon Jan 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Thy Unveiling wrote:Lmfao seems everyone knows :p I wonder if it's possible to change his sn? If he wanted to.

If he wants to change his name to his old name I can do that. Or just something other than "Skankhunt" lol.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

PostMon Jan 23, 2017 2:40 pm

I would not complain about him getting rid of the skanks lol! Him and his South Park :roll:

Corvus; I am sorry for your struggles with your dad. He's lucky to have you, though. Is it MS? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Am jw cuz a friend of mine also has a dad with MS and it's heartbreaking.
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 999

PostMon Jan 23, 2017 8:26 pm

Keep your Ms horror stories to yourselves please. I am trying very hard to function as if those things aren't even possible
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostTue Jan 24, 2017 3:22 am

My apologies, jess. Did not mean to trigger. I do believe hope is on the horizon, if you don't mind my saying. A family friend (we lost touch when she moved up north, but she pokes around Facebook periodically) was part of some experimental treatments and they were helping a lot.

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostTue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 am

Loki wrote:
Thy Unveiling wrote:Lmfao seems everyone knows :p I wonder if it's possible to change his sn? If he wanted to.

If he wants to change his name to his old name I can do that. Or just something other than "Skankhunt" lol.

If it is convenient and makes life easier for everybody else, I don't mind if you want to change my name to back to "Creeper". Towards the end of the official VC forums, I was constantly being accused of being a troll and I will admit that I just stopped caring and would deliberately be a dick to people, so I figured I would go with skankhunt42, because clearly I am a master troll. I didn't even have to say anything, just my presence seemed to be enough to rile people and all I ever got in response to anything I did say was just endless ad-hominem. You get what you give people. I don't plan on posting much and I can have a bit of a twisted sense of humour, but as long as there is mutual respect and no over-the-top weirdness, stupidity or assholery, I can't see too many problems coming up. I will end this post on a meme.

A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostTue Jan 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Done and done. I don't think this place necessarily has to be so serious and confrontational as VC might have been. I don't particularly mind the heated religious debates and such, but so far the only person who might engage anyone in such a thing it seems would be Gnostic Bishop, and he hasn't been on lately it seems. Otherwise I mostly just see this place as a way to bullshit with one another and discuss more fringe topics at your leisure.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostWed Jan 25, 2017 4:48 am

I retract my previous statement and won't be coming around for a while. Things were more fitting than I realized and that's all I'm going to say.

Hex

Divine Self Manifest

Site Founder

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 293

PostWed Jan 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Wow, this place has grown and I see a few more have returned - awesome! Welcome back all.

Will see about adding the thanks option on the mobile theme (It could do with an update ideally). The theme by default does not support it as it's custom functionality/plugin, but I will take a look when I get a moment.
"When I became," said he, "the becoming became.
I have become the becoming.
I am one seeing myself, divided.
I am two and four and eight.
I am the universe in diversity.
I am my transformations.
This is my coming together.
Here are my selves become one."

-- Egyptian Book of the Dead

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements