It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 7:32 am


Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Liberals....

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Kung Fu

Registered User

2.5 stars

  • Posts: 882
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Thanks Received: 207

Re: Liberals....

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 5:49 pm

justjess wrote:Kung fu - I think the law is ridiculously as well. Not all "liberals" agree on everything. Just like not all Muslims share one brain and shouldn't be held accountable for the thoughts and actions of others which don't reflect their own.

As for multiple dudes banging someone's wife I don't think that is ok, I don't think most liberals or even feminists think it's ok. If you don't like people generalizing about Muslims or men the name why do u generalize about others?


You know which liberals I'm talking about and you know there's a lot of them out here in North America that think exactly like that. Of course, I know not all "liberals" are like that but thanks to these universities and popular culture that's slowly starting to change.
Offline
User avatar

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

  • Posts: 2186
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 828

Re: Liberals....

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Not that I necessarily care one way or the other, but just because a couple are into different eroticisms, kinks, or sex acts than us doesn't mean they are bad or lesser in some way. Everyone should be allowed to enjoy sex in whatever way they choose, so long as there is consent.... Clearly I'm a liberal lol. However, if the husband isn't into it and being coerced or forced, then that is not okay at all. I honestly have a hard time believing that happens often, but I'm sure it does happen. Those women should be ashamed of themselves. And no, I'm not slut shaming, I'm silly bitch shaming.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Offline

Kung Fu

Registered User

2.5 stars

  • Posts: 882
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Thanks Received: 207

Re: Liberals....

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Loki wrote:Not that I necessarily care one way or the other, but just because a couple are into different eroticisms, kinks, or sex acts than us doesn't mean they are bad or lesser in some way. Everyone should be allowed to enjoy sex in whatever way they choose, so long as there is consent.... Clearly I'm a liberal lol. However, if the husband isn't into it and being coerced or forced, then that is not okay at all. I honestly have a hard time believing that happens often, but I'm sure it does happen. Those women should be ashamed of themselves. And no, I'm not slut shaming, I'm silly bitch shaming.


I actually know a dude who I met at university who caved into his wife's demands of wanting to be banged by more than one guy while he watched. He justified it to me in a way a brainwashed feminist "liberal" would. He claimed that he wasn't okay with it but he had to respect the wishes of his wife because she's free to make her own choices.

People are so fucked in the heads these days and it's thanks to this "liberal" society. If someone feels like a giraffe I have to now respect his/her decision to be treated like a giraffe and addressed as such just like how I have to pretend to see a woman when it's clearly a dude.
Offline
User avatar

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

  • Posts: 2186
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 828

Re: Liberals....

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
Loki wrote:Not that I necessarily care one way or the other, but just because a couple are into different eroticisms, kinks, or sex acts than us doesn't mean they are bad or lesser in some way. Everyone should be allowed to enjoy sex in whatever way they choose, so long as there is consent.... Clearly I'm a liberal lol. However, if the husband isn't into it and being coerced or forced, then that is not okay at all. I honestly have a hard time believing that happens often, but I'm sure it does happen. Those women should be ashamed of themselves. And no, I'm not slut shaming, I'm silly bitch shaming.


I actually know a dude who I met at university who caved into his wife's demands of wanting to be banged by more than one guy while he watched. He justified it to me in a way a brainwashed feminist "liberal" would. He claimed that he wasn't okay with it but he had to respect the wishes of his wife because she's free to make her own choices.

People are so fucked in the heads these days and it's thanks to this "liberal" society. If someone feels like a giraffe I have to now respect his/her decision to be treated like a giraffe and addressed as such just like how I have to pretend to see a woman when it's clearly a dude.


Yeah, that's a situation where you should discuss it before getting married and make sure everyone is on board. If you wait until after you're married and your husband isn't cool with it then that's a bummer for you but sometimes life isn't fair; either get divorced or suck it up.

Usually it's not the liberal saying this, which clearly shows that it's a more nuanced situation which is why people like Jess get upset at generalizations, but imagine if the husband said to his wife, "Honey, I love you, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life, but... I also want to gather a harem of women and fuck them while you watch. Or you can join in! It's totally up to you! You cool with that boo? Please respect my wishes."
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Offline
User avatar

Scimitar

Servant of God

Registered User

4 stars

  • Posts: 2064
  • Joined: 01 March 2013
  • Location: Unplugged.
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 543

Re: Liberals....

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Image
Image


I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 158
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 230

Re: Liberals....

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in this thread. I was hoping some conservatives might have weighed in to present more sides, although that might have started some kind of war, so perhaps it is for the best that they didn't.

It turns out that American politics still seem completely insane to me (and at the end of the day, completely meaningless to be honest, considering the heavy amounts of corruption, brainwashing and nothing happening without the approval of the shadow government). There is a middle ground somewhere, but the 'elite' clearly want everyone to be polarised and filled with hate towards the "other side" with a very strong "us and them" mentality being encouraged in all areas of society. The irony of some "liberals" aggressively shooting down other opinions that they don't like isn't lost on me. I'm not saying any of this about anyone personally, these are just my general observations as I try to wrap my head around it.

Take it easy everyone :Smile:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool
Offline
User avatar

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 127
  • Joined: 18 January 2017
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 103

Re: Liberals....

PostMon Feb 20, 2017 4:10 am

Politics are bs and they can dress it up with all the fancy names and terms they want. It's still bs fronted by marionettes.
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse
Offline
User avatar

Taragaia

Awake

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 351
  • Joined: 03 January 2017
  • Location: Goa, India
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 255

Re: Liberals....

PostMon Feb 20, 2017 8:15 am

I don't think ''everyone'' hates liberals Creeper, maybe the people you hang out with.

And apparently, at the moment a majority of the American people because they elected Trump.

However, that is still not everyone. It just depends on who you hang with. Personally, my whole social life revolves around people Americans would call liberals even though they're quite a varied bunch in opinions and lifestyles. But most of them aren't against gay marriage, support feminism and have a leftist political view. But some conservatives are in my life too, and that's ok.

I welcome everyone who is capable of a respectful discussion, and maybe that's something other people should consider a bit more too. Why waste your time hating a group of people? It's better to focus on the good things you can do and think than sit around and hate liberals. Vote against them if you wish, write a manifesto against them, but by all means go out into real life and meet some people to.

It might surprise you then to see who's liberal and who is not.
The only way out is in
Offline
User avatar

Karlysymon

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 338
  • Joined: 09 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 259

Re: Liberals....

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 am

Kung Fu wrote:People are so fucked in the
heads these days and it's
thanks to this "liberal"
society. If someone feels like a giraffe I have to now
respect his/her decision to
be treated like a giraffe
and addressed as such just
like how I have to pretend
to see a woman when it's clearly a dude.

Kung Fu, i know you will 'love' this.....

http://thedailysheeple.com/transgendere ... ple_062015

http://naturalnews.com/050056_gender_se ... _race.html
Offline

Kung Fu

Registered User

2.5 stars

  • Posts: 882
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Thanks Received: 207

Re: Liberals....

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Karlysymon wrote:
Kung Fu wrote:People are so fucked in the
heads these days and it's
thanks to this "liberal"
society. If someone feels like a giraffe I have to now
respect his/her decision to
be treated like a giraffe
and addressed as such just
like how I have to pretend
to see a woman when it's clearly a dude.

Kung Fu, i know you will 'love' this.....

http://thedailysheeple.com/transgendere ... ple_062015

http://naturalnews.com/050056_gender_se ... _race.html


why do you have to do this to me, Karly? Jokes aside I'm really not surprised.

I truly feel that all these people that identify with things they're clearly not are simply missing something in their lives or in their heads and once they come to terms (peace) with it they'll become logical humans beings once again.
PreviousNext

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron