It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:27 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

The perpetual cycle of terror

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

The perpetual cycle of terror

PostSun May 28, 2017 8:18 am

I know this is pretty much a dead forum at this point, but I know people still lurk on the odd occasion. I always see a lot of ignorance and hatred with everyone labeling themselves and picking a side in the "divide and conquer" shenanigans caused by the "war on terror". It is a shame that it is always impossible to discuss this topic, because it is a very poignant issue. I would have thought that on a conspiracy theory orientated forum, which is a spin off from a site with articles about mind control, people would be more open to discussing such things, but apparently not. We have been conditioned and indoctrinated into the system (regardless of nationality) for generations so I suppose it shouldn't be too much of a surprise...

Just in case you need a reminder...

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/isis-cia-creation-justify-war-abroad-repression-home/

Anyway, after the recent Manchester bombing, I came across a couple of articles. If any of the bigots who I have previously conversed with are reading this, you especially want to read this article.

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/24/reactions-to-manchester-bombing-show-how-anti-muslim-bigots-are-useful-idiots-for-isis/

The next article is something most educated Muslims will know about, but I doubt most other people have ever heard of the khawarij. History repeats itself. Muhammad (pbuh) even prophesied about these black flag waving idiots being a part of the Dajjal's army.

http://abuaminaelias.com/dangers-of-the-khawarij-ideology-of-violence/

Only these barbarians would turn the struggle of fasting and focussing more on prayer and charity and bettering yourself into the lesser struggle of violence. Only the khawarij would attack Muslims during Ramadan, it is as un-islamic as you can possibly get.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/ramadan-isis-attack-muslim/528336/

I guess they just overlook Ayat like these in the Qur'an.

5:32
...whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely...

I have one more article about something the Dalai Lama said recently.

https://curiousmindmagazine.com/dalai-lama-says-more-hard-hitting-words/

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

Re: The perpetual cycle of terror

PostMon May 29, 2017 7:28 pm

BUMP!!!

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostFri Jun 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Scimitar wrote:BUMP!!!

It really is fucking crazy watching it all unfold...

'They' have been working on this for a very long time and 'they' are doing a fantastic job.

Ordo ab Chao (order out of chaos)

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostTue Jun 20, 2017 10:56 am

There is a lot of anger and tension in the UK right now, especially ​in the cities. Ignoring all the political madness for a moment, because while that nonsense is a contributing factor and was just as pre-planned as the 'war on terror' despite its shambolic appearance, it is not the main focus of this thread. An increase in terror attacks, planned, false flag or otherwise after years of anti-Islamic propaganda to justify our constant war and meddling in the Middle East has a funny way of brainwashing the majority of the population...

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Hermann Goering

I heard about this imam in the latest attack who protected the man who just attacked the mosque. I am surprised by this behaviour, because that is the real Islam which is all about mercy and forgiveness (refer to the quote from the Qur'an in the OP), I'm not sure I would have saved the attacker if I was in that situation. I am also surprised that this angry old guy was actually called a terrorist, although his religion has not been mentioned. The most surprising thing is that an attack like this hasn't happened sooner. I'm sure 'they' want people at a boiling point, to hate each other, attack and then have retaliation after retaliation until we are all under marshall law and living in a complete state of Jahiliya (Google it).

Here's an article about it.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/19/imam-praised-for-protecting-finsbury-park-suspect-from-crowd#ampshare=https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/19/imam-praised-for-protecting-finsbury-park-suspect-from-crowd

I don't care about the labels at all anymore. All I see is ignorance, arrogance and hatred, the blind leading the blind and people killing people, all while the rich get richer and the poor keep getting poorer. I'm not going to waste my time waiting for people to wake up or hope for any kind of salvation or redemption for the world, that's not going to happen, I'm just going to kick back, relax and watch the world burn...

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostSat Jul 08, 2017 7:47 am

Just to add a little bit more information in here...

I made this comment a while ago, repeated it a few times and I still stand by it, where I talk about addiction being the foundation of modern society. I gave a few examples, but I would like to add nationalism and ideologies to the list, because those things are an extremely potent driving force behind the divide and rule strategy that the 'elite' use to stay in power. These societal constructs allow us to feel like we are a part of something, even superior to those who are not and give ourselves belly rubs for completely arbitrary reasons.

Here is a link to the comment I am talking about.

http://www.vigilantforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3459&start=50

I am going to say divide and rule from now on, because the world has already been conquered. 'They' don't even have to do anything that drastic, because the ball is well and truly rolling and we are all traumatising each other and maintaining the system, basically doing their job for them while they laugh at us from their ivory towers.

There is no salvation, only release. The evil of this world is God's Will. Almost every authority ever has been evil, corrupt and self-serving, with only a few exceptions. They all like to look like they are a force of good for the world, regardless.

I read this a while ago and thought I would share it in this thread because it is on point. The arrogance of mankind and constant retaliation is exactly why we are living in an age of Jahiliya/ignorance. Muslims are no better than anyone else on this matter and God isn't going to do anything about it, which is why I dropped all the labels. Refer to the quote at the very bottom of my signature :Smile:

http://www.islamicinsights.com/religion/jahiliyya-today.html

Stay safe everyone, God bless.

Creep

Weirdo

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 5

PostFri Oct 13, 2017 5:15 am

I like the majority of your last couple rants, aside from the apathy towards Our Creator. And wanting to watch the world burn. You know who else enjoys kicking back watching the chaos? The evil bastards who created it in the first place. You seem like you're better than that.

The latest "terrorist attack" in Vegas was another staged event. Some eagle eyed news watcher recognized one of the crisis actors as a former guest on Dr.Phil. Another was telling unbelievable tales on how he helped save his buddy. RichieFromBoston has a pretty good video on it. "Mandalay Bay Crisis Actors On Parade"
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here...

Israfilhaque1230

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostWed Dec 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Just to include somewhat more data in here...
I made this remark a while prior, rehashed it a couple of times despite everything I remain by it, where I discuss compulsion being the establishment of present day society. I gave a couple of cases, yet I might want to add patriotism and belief systems to the rundown, in light of the fact that those things are a to a great degree intense main thrust behind the partition and decide technique that the 'tip top' use to remain in control. These societal builds enable us to feel like we are a piece of something, even better than the individuals who are not and give ourselves paunch rubs for totally discretionary reasons.

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering