It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:02 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

The Vigilant Citizen - "Hide and Seek" (Movie About Monarch

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 573

The Vigilant Citizen - "Hide and Seek" (Movie About Monarch

PostTue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 pm

The Vigilant Citizen - "Hide and Seek" (Movie About Monarch Mind Control)

phpBB [video]

wonder if anyone saw this? or if it escaped anyones attn?

And what you think of it?

It personally made me want to see the film and boy, oh, boy... seriously, this is bad ass!

Monarch Mind Control - Hollywoods best take on it imo. Can't believe I forgot to mention this to you guys lol, I saw the film months ago after watching this youtube vid on it.

As a side note, was this made by V?

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

sunshineinmyeyes

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 1

Re: The Vigilant Citizen - "Hide and Seek" (Movie About Mona

PostWed Mar 25, 2015 7:18 pm

are you saying monarch mind control as a good thing? :eh: cuz then you're on a wrong website. this site is all about being against all that stuff

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 573

Re: The Vigilant Citizen - "Hide and Seek" (Movie About Mona

PostWed Mar 25, 2015 8:12 pm

hi Sunshine :) peace upon you,

I don't think it's a good thing at all, but the exposure was great - and i found it interesting how Hollywood has juxtapositioned itself to make a movie about monarch mind control without revealing the issue openly - it takes knowledge of the subject to understand it's nuanced messages within...

...fear mongering? or - exposure to CIA's MK programme? - answer - both. Therefore, the juxtaposition.

And that's what is really interesting - it's a new tactic, i've not seen played out before like this.

I hope this helped to clarify my position,

God bless,

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering