It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Meet the Woman Who Wants to Reduce The Male Population(90%)

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 285

Meet the Woman Who Wants to Reduce The Male Population(90%)

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Toby McCasker over at Vice decided to go boldly where probably no man ought to go (safety purposes) and conducted an interview to try and get a better understanding of all this hullabaloo. Due to the fact that it is probably one of the most terrifying things I’ve ever read – it’s like a combination of 1984, Brave New World, and the Communist Manifesto…but with “feminism” – I’ve decided to include the interview in it’s entirety below.

phpBB [video]

http://thelibertydoll.com/2014/08/22/meet-woman-reduce-male-population-90-for-peace/

phpBB [video]

holy shit I swear the second video reminds me of the hippie in the nwo card game...

...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

TheFallenAlchemist

The Irate Individual

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 138

Re: Meet the Woman Who Wants to Reduce The Male Population(9

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Let us just reduce the percent of the population that she makes up. Seems like a more reasonable alternative. :)
"Symbols have power, Netley... Power enough to turn even a stomach such as yours... Or to deliver half this planet's population into slavery." - Alan Moore, From Hell

Reviews, interviews, thoughts/theories: http://www.thegrimtower.com/
Band Page: http://www.torii.bandcamp.com/

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 478

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 2:30 am

and I personally can assure you blah blah blah............ sick and tired of this kind of drivel that reduces the VERY REAL concerns of women in the grass roots... becoming a 'person' legally etc.. all those regular women out there fighting against genuine and real injustice both subtle and covert against the female gender, discrimination, sexual and physical violence against women, the over-sexualisation of girls and women etc.. and reduces the term feminist to being about hatred of men or hatred of any kind. Real feminism is about justice and true equality. The above video is well placed to tap into the well of those who would reduce women's valid concerns to what those who stand against true equality would like so many to believe, that it is about hatred....blathering on about reducing the male population to a small percentage by the year (fill in the blank) as if that is what women who have fought so hard against very real injustices have been about in any way shape or form, pure poppycock. :evil:

RPM

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 6

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 8:56 pm

I stopped watching after "..only logical long-term solution..", because erasing men looks like the easiest prospect; okay Ms. Smartypants let's start with your father and all males that are related to you by blood.

And in case none of those are presently living, let's start with your girlfriend's family.

*sigh*
In the Name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent." - Qur'an, Chapter 112 - Surat Al-'Ikhlāş (The Sincerity)

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 427

PostSun Aug 31, 2014 6:59 pm

What scares me most is that there are actually guys praising her in the comment section. Probably dreaming of being among the 10% leftovers to increase their chance at sexual intercourse. Sodding losers.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.

sarah

3.5 Stars

PostSun Aug 31, 2014 11:00 pm

They do not identify themselves as feminists even though they have taken the name Femitheists.

Femitheist Divine wrote:

I do not subscribe to "Patriarchy Theory," I do not argue in favor of the concept of "Rape Culture," I am not a Feminist, we are not Feminists, what I and we do is entirely unrelated to Feminism in every conceivable fashion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvEJfN-jiS4

New Video: Why I Oughta

phpBB [video]

New World Evolution?

I have transcribed some of what is said in this latest video above.

quote:

"..... and behold Krista the Femitheist Divine, we are ubiquitous, we are around and within.
One of the Femitheist's chief positions is the absolute rejection of the confrontational state and ends of egalitarianism.
There is no such thing as equality between humans and there must not be.

Us(?) Femitheist's were to lay a foundation or applicable design for a new humanity, a NEW WORLD and a 90 to 10 ratio female to male. Many have misapprehended and misrepresented our purpose.

She opposes not simply males.. but the offenders class, the class that will not or cannot learn, who are proud or blatant of their flaws or defects.

They are those who enact violence as a majority when the frequency of deeds and acts who cause harm and destruction and who congregate and propriate on mass so as to thrive and waste time and resources of all others... that is the non-offender's class, they set us all in harms way, the offender's class consists of both females and males, women and men respectively, none are protected from the wrath of transcendence when they set themselves opposed to human survival in advancement for the greater good, that is, what is good for the human species and it's future evolutionary path.

Despite the minority state of the offender's class which is comprised primarily of men, they still manage to continually disrupt and upset our general equilibrium, they inhibit true progression, they are a pestilence that must be dealt with in an appropriate, highly and matriculate fashion within the confines of human justice.

The achievements of the Femitheist's aspirations shall come via infiltration, re-arrangement, reconstruction and refinement, that is we shall infiltrate and BECOME THE SYSTEM, and we operate within and through it's means as opposed to simply separating from it and or pointlessly combatting it's exterior.

It is for the sake of the livelihood and necessary future REFORMATION of the human species.

It must come, we understand the solution and shall bring about the change for the greater good of all people, female and male, and for the sake of all humanities necessary guided evolution and on-coming transcendence, some cannot comprehend that you are........

unquote:

and it goes on further.

Georgia Guidestones anyone?? this is not feminist... it is the New Age... New World Order Change in Global Consciousness.

I have heard new agers that I know personally say some of the very same things and they are deadly serious about it. Those whose frequencies are 'dense'... who refuse to 'evolve'... will be removed from the planet for the greater good of all.

Many New Agers (and others) so intent on bringing in the New World do not comprehend (in themselves) the onslaught and power of TPTB who manipulate the masses partly because they (the New World Agers) are indoctrinated into the very same occult and spiritual philosophies as some of those who are running the show and in very powerful positions behind the scenes.

These 'Femitheists' are being very up front and blatant as their intentions of infiltration, re-arrangement and reconstruction. It is good to be clear on this, it is DEATH/MURDER in the name of COMPASSION... for the GREATER GOOD of those who deem themselves to be in the NON OFFENDERS CLASS, those who have supposedly EVOLVED.

I would take this very seriously as this is already being carried out (and study their symbolism).

soulfire

1 star

• Thanks Received: 37

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 am

Lol how cute. If she does that, the women will end up ripping eachother apart to have the remaining men. OR the remaining men will end up having many, many wives which will not make ladies happy either way...
But I noticed that many women now prefer not to marry/prefer living in solitude. However, having no men whatsoever... nah. It's a very naive idea.

sarah

3.5 Stars

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 5:14 am

If women were to react like that then they would not have evolved and would be relegated to the offender's class, only those who see as they do would be considered non-offenders.

soulfire

1 star

• Thanks Received: 37

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 7:12 pm

It's a lot of mumbo-jumbo... majority of people will not bother with their philosophy and attempt at conditioning. Majority of people are run by instincts and rightly so in this case. And by ripping eachother apart, I meant in the inconspicuous manner that women usually take, in gossiping and spreading rumours and lies, etc etc and causing emotional turmoil and conflicts. How would they get past that since most if not all women are capable of that behaviour in the right circumstances? The time we live in, people are selfish and also very basic in their necessities and values. How could they possible induct people into this silly and overly abstract line of thinking? Those extreme feminists (lesbians and women studies major types) are a very small proportion of women. Most women prefer the simple life and are not that passionate about hating men and changing the world.

sarah

3.5 Stars

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 pm

they are not feminists by any stretch of the imagination and say so themselves, it is what could be called extreme new age thinking, they would see the majority of men in a general sense as being of low frequency as in more violence prone etc.. but women are also classified worthy of their infiltration and reformation but this is really about the frequency and vibrational level of humans, men who have evolved to the proper level of evolution would be spared. This mindset is already being incorporated on a mass yet subtle level.
Next

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering