It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Meet the Woman Who Wants to Reduce The Male Population(90%)

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

Re: Meet the Woman Who Wants to Reduce The Male Population(9

PostTue Sep 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Artful Revealer wrote:What scares me most is that there are actually guys praising her in the comment section. Probably dreaming of being among the 10% leftovers to increase their chance at sexual intercourse. Sodding losers.

The majority of men don't like feminism or feminists and the ones that go out in public and pretend like they love it only do it so they can get in their friends pants. Little do they know that they're the last men that feminists would sleep with.

I find that these very same men are even filthier than feminism itself.

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 285

PostTue Sep 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
Artful Revealer wrote:What scares me most is that there are actually guys praising her in the comment section. Probably dreaming of being among the 10% leftovers to increase their chance at sexual intercourse. Sodding losers.

The majority of men don't like feminism or feminists and the ones that go out in public and pretend like they love it only do it so they can get in their friends pants. Little do they know that they're the last men that feminists would sleep with.

I find that these very same men are even filthier than feminism itself.

white knights lol...

I dunnoe about this one being entirely true, I have a friend whose very far-right (almost fascist in his beliefs) and he's pretending to be a leftie (probably feminist) to get into someones pants as we speak, and it's working pretty well x'D.

I'd never do it though *cringe*.
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 478

PostWed Sep 03, 2014 2:39 am

Oh please ...
Last edited by sarah on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheFallenAlchemist

The Irate Individual

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 138

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Well, let's just get rid of all the men and all the women too. Start over from scratch. Solves everyone's problem. The energies would find new things to inhabit and create a brand new race on this planet which may or may not prove to be better than this one. But it's worth a shot, right? We behave worse than the animals and think the most obscene of things. I don't think there's a rhinoceros out there who ever thought it would be a good idea to get rid of all the male of the species, yet the same goes for the chicken, or the duck or the bear. We're the only ones deluded to think these ridiculous ideas, which are completely devoid of intelligence.

@Sarah, you may be right about the whole new age thing with feminists and the like. But I believe in an ancient idea of feminism, which stands for equality and justice. I like the idea of a femme fatale, a strong powerful woman, but I don't like the idea of a woman who considers herself better than any man, nor do I liike the idea of a man who feels that he is better than any woman. Each human has their own skills and faults, with not one being any more powerful than the other. Each one will eventually perish, no matter how much they have attained or the following they have had. I think that the major problem with this elite, is despite that I believe there are some who utilize the occult, there are warring factions in between the elite. Some think the occult is complete hooey and live for only the idea of money and power, idealizing a society where the rich enslave the poor, or there are no poor entirely. These elite enact the debt slavery, which keeps them powerful and the poor subservient. Not to change the subject, but mathematics have even been changed in favor a "core curriculum" which according to a Stanford professor could only be understood on a private school level, reserved for only the wealthiest of us. They will get what are called STEM careers, while the rest will slave their way for greedy corporations all of their lives. Remember, almost all major manufacturing jobs have been moved out of the US. The elite is pitting sex against sex, class against class and it's all just to wreck the country and establish their new order. We haven't seen this level of disheaval since the fall of Rome. Truly, it is the age of decadence.
"Symbols have power, Netley... Power enough to turn even a stomach such as yours... Or to deliver half this planet's population into slavery." - Alan Moore, From Hell

Reviews, interviews, thoughts/theories: http://www.thegrimtower.com/
Band Page: http://www.torii.bandcamp.com/

soulfire

1 star

• Thanks Received: 37

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 10:46 pm

FallenAlchemist, I think you are brilliant: )
Where did you read about the math curriculum?

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 5:43 pm

enkidu2368 wrote:white knights lol...

I dunnoe about this one being entirely true, I have a friend whose very far-right (almost fascist in his beliefs) and he's pretending to be a leftie (probably feminist) to get into someones pants as we speak, and it's working pretty well x'D.

I'd never do it though *cringe*.

I'm telling you all these white knights that side with women no matter what the situation or circumstance need to be sterilized so they can't produce any more of those pathetic humans.

No one should be white knighting. Be a rational confident person that doesn't put pussy on a pedestal and you will be just fine.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Can't watch the videos, but just going off of context I'm going to assume the woman is a bit of an idiot or had an idea while drinking wine with all of her girlfriends, they laughed about it, and she brought it up in this interview, perhaps serious, perhaps joking, I can't really say because I can't see the video.

Obviously, exterminating the majority of either sex would be an awful idea. Even if you think men are responsible for all violence (we are at leas tin cahrge of a lot of it for sure) the true source of violence is scarcity of resources. Survival. Not enough food? You kill the tribe with the food and take it from them. Not enough oil? You invade the country with oil and take it from them. If for some reason there wasn't enough dick or pussy to go around all of a sudden we're going to war over dick and pussy. The only way to potentially end wars and large scale violence is the technology of the future being able to create/harness surplus resources so that nobody is left wanting. And that's a very idealistic utopian hope.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 8:40 pm

There's more than enough resources to go around and sustain us for a long time to come. One of the biggest myths that the elite have thrown at us is that there isn't enough resources. There is enough resources that is if a small group of people would stop trying to take 60 or so percent of it for themselves through force, cheating, stealing, and lying.

SocialMemory

1 star

• Thanks Received: 25

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Interesting
Last edited by SocialMemory on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.

John 8:54

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Kung Fu wrote:There's more than enough resources to go around and sustain us for a long time to come. One of the biggest myths that the elite have thrown at us is that there isn't enough resources. There is enough resources that is if a small group of people would stop trying to take 60 or so percent of it for themselves through force, cheating, stealing, and lying.

I agree, though our ever growing population doesn't help. I mean the sun gives us enough energy in a single day to fuel the world for like a million years or something, we just can't harness it because we haven't put adequate research into solar energy. The oceans provide enough water to water everyone on Earth forever but we need to be able to purify it. We just aren't focusing on the right things. That said, even though we do have the current resources, throughout history resources have been the main reason for strife, and they continue to be but not because we really need them, just because our governments and 1%ers are selfish greedy assholes.

Edit: To be fair, religion and racism have been strong motives in many wars and genocides throughout history as well.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
PreviousNext

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering