It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The Final Plague

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author

Isaih520

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

The Final Plague

PostWed Sep 10, 2014 8:11 am

I am going to broach what is for some a tickly subject.

What I believe to be the final insult of social engineering.

A plague that has become rampant in Australia, and presumbly around the protestant world.
The final plague on mankind.

That;s right I'm talking about Mandatory cunnulingus.

Back in the 80s when I was a young man-about-town cunnulingus was a dirty act that perhaps swingers with moustaches and gold medallions partook of. And creepy Frenchman of course.

But certainly not me and ordinary men. And women themselves were way too ashamed of their bodies to even want such attention. Which is the way it should be.

But some time in the late 80s to early 90's , the end of the shoulderrpadded woman era,Cosmopolitan magazine must've steered the hive mind that is the female consciousness towards the notion tha they must have cunnulingus performed on them to be happy.

And naturally the hive mind called woman was easily led astray, and I found myself many times confronted by bossy women demanding I debase myself in such manner.
I had some nasty experiences I'm to emotionally scarred to share.
I even lost the love of my life to a man who fulfilled her supposed need for cunnulingus.
Because i stood firm against the tide of social engineering . A tide that stank of dead fish washed up along the shore.
Their scaly sin diluted somehow to others by the comfort of the herd. But to me stank to high heaven.

How many times the words "its part of being a good lover" were repeated as fingernails down the blackboard of my soul.
Quoted no doubt verbatim from Cosmopolitan by every wanton I happened to bed.

But i stayed strong. I held my tongue to my great cost. I refused to obey the mandatory cunnulingus edict of Cosmo.

Now after 20 years of mandatory cunnulingus we see that it causes cancer. Which whilst giving me a vindicative and not so christian sense of satisfaction, I am saddened by what this plague has done to mankind.

Specifically the once mighty, white protestant man

I wonder if I'm the only man left standing who did not succumb to this oppression,Perhas this is why i Stand today like Gulliver amongst gutless lilliputians too scared to stand for god's law/

Because how can any man or woman for that matter ever respect himself after sticking his tongue in that filthy show?
Did god not put a stank up there to warn us away?

Women no longer have respect for man and hence god.MAn no longer respects himself.
HE has been irrevocanly weakened in intangible ways we can only sense intuitively.

Which takes me to solomon songs. Where Solomon who was reputedly even wiser than me, seems to rejoice in the act of cunnulingus and then what happend?
Of course he turned wicked. Turned his back on god and worshipped other gods.

I have searched the scriptures for prophecy pertaining specifically to this plague and what it has done to mankind without luck, But surely if the Jesuits have the power to make sentient beings tongue that petri dish of every foul germ lmown to christtendom we are lost, Their witchcraft is too powerful

We are what we eat.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

Re: The Final Plague

PostWed Sep 10, 2014 12:14 pm

What an ignorant asshole. Locking thread.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

Re: The Final Plague

PostWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Locked.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering