It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

MGTOW: Stop falling in love cause love doesn't exist

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 281

MGTOW: Stop falling in love cause love doesn't exist

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 3:51 am

phpBB [video]

A creative mind...is a terrible thing to waste. Love doesn't exist, it is only emotions...lust and financial stability, is all love is...that's what female, what women think love is. Stop falling in love with these chicks out here man. Let your love go, make more money and they'll fall in love with you.Let them fall in love with you. How brilliant you're! how smart and intelligent you're! if you ain't got looks... you got money! How rich you're! Something they're going to love about you. Not you love about them! You'll become rich and successful and they'll say 'i love you', you say 'oh okay... you love me? thats cool, that's fine', i'm not going to say I love you back, because I don't love you, I LOVE ME! AND YOU LOVE ME! you see a picture, how brilliant that is...If you have a mind frame that only you can fall in love with yourself you can never be gotten.

great video here...
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

Re: MGTOW: Stop falling in love cause love doesn't exist

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 2:12 pm

As long as women follow the current paradigms of Western society, true love will never exist and I think the divorce rates and the amount of people that choose to or remain single is proof of that.

The majority of women through the institutions of public schooling, women studies, and post secondary education have learned that it's okay to sleep with a myriad of men within only a year or two and then decide to settle down and that being with someone that you might not be attracted to but has money and can offer you security. However they will "monkey branch" where if something better comes along. They'll let go of the lesser "branch" and swing to the next bigger and better "branch".

jashutson13

Funnyfarm escapee

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 144

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 3:08 pm

So how does a guy, who has a lot of money, not expect a women to love only his money if that is the very thing he is depending on in order to attract said women?
    Loki: Well when a man loves another man....

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 3:52 pm

jashutson13 wrote:So how does a guy, who has a lot of money, not expect a women to love only his money if that is the very thing he is depending on in order to attract said women?

Because men have come to terms with the fact that women only want money or at least the majority of them. Men wish it wasn't that way but that's the way it is.

jashutson13

Funnyfarm escapee

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 144

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 3:59 pm

OK so what about the women who have come to terms that the only way a man will be attracted to a women is by how she looks?
    Loki: Well when a man loves another man....

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 4:19 pm

jashutson13 wrote:OK so what about the women who have come to terms that the only way a man will be attracted to a women is by how she looks?

Correction the majority of men will be attracted to women that haven't been rammed through their whole high school football team by the time their 20, to women that dress modestly you know ones that don't wear "short shorts", tank tops, and etc., to women that are intelligent, and most of all to women that aren't into feminism or "monkey branching".

It's possible to find this in this day and age because, I have but it's definitely not easy.

CrippledKnight

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 644

PostThu Jan 22, 2015 6:20 am

Ehh... Nope... I even feel bad for the guy. Not only for his lack of understanding of women, and his misguided generalizations. Rather the fact that he seems to never have experienced love. And for the looks of it, he may never will. He seems to criticize women, without realizing he is being victim of the same material worldview in which he supposedly despises, criticizes, or is somehow "above".

I encourage people to try and stay away from this type of mentality, since it clearly destroys the mind. Whether they be male or female.

I've experienced love, both conjugally and paternally. The fact that some people are some incapable of such love is no evidence for the inexistence of love. Rather the evidence of a flawed human mind, and it's excuse to make others as flawed as them in order to keep their current malfunctioning state of self.

Hope you're all doing well. :)

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 281

PostFri Jan 23, 2015 5:27 am

CrippledKnight wrote: he is being victim of the same material worldview in which he supposedly despises, criticizes, or is somehow "above".

Huh? where in this video did the man ever criticize materialism? MGTOW and anarcho-capitalist movements are rather closely aligned with each other. If anything this man criticizes people who're not materialistic (he calls a woman who used to earn $100k a year and then quit to become a chef a bonehead, and an example of how women are not logical). And that men should give up idealism and focus on self-improvement so that it generates a high enough sense of self-esteem and independence that you don't need a partner, physically and emotionally.
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

CrippledKnight

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 644

PostFri Jan 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Huh? I think we got confused here a bit.

If anything this man criticizes people who're not materialistic.

That was precisely my point, that he criticizes non-materialistic individuals. Considering the pursuit of someone's happyness is probably one of those "non-material" things that we know exists. He starts saying that we spend time and money in things that don't return. Because we're too "emotional". Clearly he has some problems with himself but if there's one thing that men are not is emotional. The opposite of it is true on most ocassions. That is one of our flaws, that we cannot process emotions correclty and in some ocassions just don't even show them.

he calls a woman who used to earn $100k a year and then quit to become a chef a bonehead, and an example of how women are not logical

Which is why the argument is flawed. I've had a few options in my life, one of them was to go for a job which I would be around $100k right about now... Did I take it? Nope, I didn't want to. I would be away like once a month for a week or more, or maybe every other month, and I don't like that. I somewhat doubted that decision in the past but I'm 100% sure I made the right decision now that I have a baby and am able to come every day to see her, and be with my wife. That is one of the few things in life that give me true joy, true happiness. Why? Because I love them. I could right now be earning 100k a year or more due to bonuses. I don't need it and I don't miss it. I earn good enough money to provide for my wife and my baby, and I still get to see them every day of my life.

That is why this whole "love" doesn't exist is just flawed. That lady wasn't a bone head. Maybe she's happier now, maybe she isn't. But I had that "option" and I know I am happier than I would have been otherwise. One of my friends does that other job, and even though I think he is happy, I know I would not like it. Definetely not for me. I've been on Temporary Duty away from home and although the experience is "good" I don't like it that much. I made a lot of money on Travel Bonuses, Overtime, and compensation for excellent work. Probably a whole another month worth of extra money. It was good for one or two times but I would dread it if it was every month.

The guy in the video had some valid points in regards to the emotions argument, yet, he goes all the way... Men are less emotional than women of course... but... that is why we need women. That is why women need men. We men also do stupid crap, as much stupid crap as women do; we just do different types of stupid actions, but we both engage in stupidity. That is why both genders need someone well grounded to balance them out accordingly. That is why we often need someone else, and this applies to both genders.

Holybeast

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 71

PostWed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 am

lol humans map roads through hell with their theories.. interesting the depths we go through to avoid that which is simple and obvious ,sadly due too hyper intellctuals who actually think themselves retarded. lol the simple can no longer be grasped. K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid this rule of thumb works very well.
What is the point of winning,Only to lose are humanity in the end?
Created to give life but we destroy the worth of others preffering to be alone.
In this sadistic solitude proud to sit atop the throne crafted of human bone.
An idealistic fool, because i desire to help humnas swim to the shore of their ego created drowning pool.
Next

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering