It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:24 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

MGTOW: Stop falling in love cause love doesn't exist

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author

Rainbowlicious

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

Re: MGTOW: Stop falling in love cause love doesn't exist

PostMon Mar 23, 2015 2:03 pm

Love is a lie, they always betray you

Holybeast

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 71

PostThu Mar 26, 2015 2:10 am

Rainbowlicious wrote:Love is a lie, they always betray you

Do you really and truly beleive that ..? If so i want too explore this with u a bit
What is the point of winning,Only to lose are humanity in the end?
Created to give life but we destroy the worth of others preffering to be alone.
In this sadistic solitude proud to sit atop the throne crafted of human bone.
An idealistic fool, because i desire to help humnas swim to the shore of their ego created drowning pool.

Wakey

Karuna.

1 star

• Thanks Received: 98

PostSun Apr 12, 2015 3:20 am

The most interesting and persistent pattern when it comes to people who are well resonated with sayings such as "Stop falling in love, love doesn't exist' and so forth are often people who express themselves in such fashion after being terribly heartbroken or ended up growing and living within a dimension that did not allow for one to experience the state of love/being loved in first place.

Not that I'm pointing finger at anyone in this thread or anything but I wouldn't be surprised at all if the aforementioned factors are the reasons for an entity to share such anti-love like beliefs.
"Love the whole world as a mother loves her only child." - Buddha.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostTue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Love is a great thing, just not in the West. It could cost you, your house, savings, and kids.

I always laugh when men decide to marry or fall in love with women who have kids and have been through 20 different men in a span of 10 years or so.

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 476

PostWed Apr 29, 2015 1:51 am

You have a REAL BIG chip on your shoulder when it comes to western women.

Edit: Where I live a man or men run a fair risk of getting a punch in the face by local men if visiting Muslims in a public space start spouting or are overheard saying that 'western women are whores'. Local men do not tolerate their mothers, sisters, daughters, girlfriends, wives, female relatives or friends/acquaintances being insulted in this way. If the warning is not heeded then the game is on.... local Muslims know better, if that is how they feel...they keep it to themselves.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostFri May 01, 2015 1:39 pm

sarah wrote:You have a REAL BIG chip on your shoulder when it comes to western women.

Edit: Where I live a man or men run a fair risk of getting a punch in the face by local men if visiting Muslims in a public space start spouting or are overheard saying that 'western women are whores'. Local men do not tolerate their mothers, sisters, daughters, girlfriends, wives, female relatives or friends/acquaintances being insulted in this way. If the warning is not heeded then the game is on.... local Muslims know better, if that is how they feel...they keep it to themselves.

What are you talking about. I was born here. Also this isn't a Muslim case, it's a simply case of a degenerate society going downhill fast. There's a reason why men in the West aren't marrying any more. For the simple fact of that it can ruin their lives completely. Again this is not a Muslim phenomenon as you keep pointing out but a logical decision made by decent and intelligent men.

I repeat no man can find love in a woman who's been with 50 different women by the time she's 30.
Last edited by Kung Fu on Mon May 04, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 476

PostSat May 02, 2015 5:03 am

phpBB [video]

adeptusminor

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostSat May 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Kung Fu...I assume you meant to say "50 different MEN...."????

blasphemy

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 11

PostSun May 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
sarah wrote:You have a REAL BIG chip on your shoulder when it comes to western women.

What are you talking about. I was born here. Also this isn't a Muslim case, it's a simply case of a degenerate society going downhill fast. There's a reason why men in the West aren't marrying any more. For the simple fact of that it can ruin their lives completely. Again this is not a Muslim phenomenon as you keep pointing out but a logical decision made by decent and intelligent men.

I repeat no man can find love in a woman who's been with 50 different women by the time she's 30.

you know i think this same way. my sister just recently married one of the guys from her youth who was trying to get with her. when she was younger she did not want him. now that she's just past her mid 30s all of sudden she says how much she loves him and how she is going to be a great wife to him. im just like really? it took you i dont know how many guys for you to realize that you love someone that always seem to have felt that way about you?

i was trying to get with this girl recently i fell in love with her but she believed that love does not exist. she was like fuck love. now im thinking wtf do you mean fuck love? why would i want to be in a relationship with you if you dont love me?

i want to be with someone like really bad now but it seems all women are the same. they dont seem to care about me as a person at all. i think i may have to just settle for one of these women if i dont want to die an old lonely man.

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 982

PostMon Jun 01, 2015 10:15 pm

ever think maybe you just suck?

if its a pattern, the problem is probably YOU - YOU are the constant in the situation.
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson
PreviousNext

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering