- Posts: 1118
- Joined: 28 February 2013
- Location: Realm of Veils
- Thanks Received: 421
Women of the World is an initiative launched by our organization, Profesionales por la Ética (Professionals for Ethics) in coalition with Femina Europa, Istituto di Studi Superiori sulla Donna and Woman Attitude to make the international institutions and politicians aware of what we, the women of world, think and demand.
In our Statement we present 10 ideas -our statements – about women’s role, feminine identity and motherhood with our 5 basic demands. You can download the Stament here:
The Statement has already been supported for more than 90 worldwide entities. It will be made public and sent to the international institutions and politicians by March 8th , International Women`s Day.
We also want it to be signed by any woman of the world. So, please, if you are a woman, consider signing the Statement and if not, please help us to spread it worldwide.
We need to reach a massive support able to break into radical feminism and gender ideology.
It is our turn, the turn of real women and new feminism.
Please, help us spreading the Statement so it is signed by a massive amount of Women of the World.
You can read and sign the Statement here:
- Statement of the
WOMEN OF THE WORLD
We, the Women of the World, and members of the signing entities below state that:
I. Women and men need to recover and assert their identity and complementarity in their own interest, the interest of their family, the labour market and society at large.
II. There is a feminine identity which is developed in its full dimension in complementarity and reciprocity with men.
III. Women provide a unique contribution to stability in the family, the workforce, society and the common good.
IV. Women’s role in society must be developed in all aspects without discrimination, violence or exploitation, as part of the millennium challenges.
V. There is a unique value and dignity in motherhood.
VI. In western countries, women are nowadays discriminated against because of their motherhood.
VII. Motherhood is an advantage for women in the work place, and profitable for society as a whole.
VIII. Motherhood and women’s dedication to the family does not suppress their personal or intellectual development, on the contrary, it consolidates their personality and the development of their feminine identity.
IX. Non-market work and the exclusive or prior dedication to the family is a social and economical value.
X. The authentic emancipation of women entails the freedom to be and live as a woman.
Therefore we demand:
1. Universal recognition and respect of the feminine identity, its dignity and true equality between men and women in their complementarity and reciprocity.
2. International policies in defense of women’s freedom to choose in regards to their dedication to the family, which implies true reconciliation between family and working life.
3. Universal recognition in international legislation of the value of the silent and apparently invisible women’s work inside their families and the universal management of the term “exclusive dedication to the family” as a labour group.
4. An international frame of policies of protection for working women who want to have children or are dedicated exclusively or partially to the care and attention of their family and the eradication of any form of discrimination towards them.
5. Universal prohibition of surrogate motherhood. Surrogacy is a violation of the dignity of both the surrogate mother and the child. It is a new form of exploitation of women and human trafficking, making the child the object of a contract.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.