It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:53 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

MKULTRA: Where spooks, drugs and spirituality all collide.

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

MKULTRA: Where spooks, drugs and spirituality all collide.

PostWed Feb 01, 2017 1:22 pm

This is a little something that i had put together before i signed up here. And iam really interested in everyone's views regarding this subject. Iam sure there's an mkultra thread here but opened a new thread to explore this aspect of the project

Iam interested in how MKULTRA is being applied to the mass. All research into this matter shows that that was or is the intended goal. The victims in countless labs were used to refine the process. In this EXCELLENT paper by Jan Irvin
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/Entheogens_ ... ontrol_CIA
his research reveals a rarely mentioned aspect of MKULTRA. That the CIA/Military, in putting together their 60's counter-culture movement, they would 'use' drugs in two ways:
1). declare a war on drugs because 'the forbidden always has a charm' and in this way, the youth would be enticed (thus 'manufacturing their deadhead'-another great paper) but also provide reason for a let up in laws in the future.
From Koestler I learned about
juvenilization, the
theory that evolution occurs not in the adult (final form) of a species but in juveniles, larvals, adolescents, pre-adults. The practical conclusion:
if you want to bring about mutations in a species, work with the young. Koestler’s teaching about paedomorphosis prepared me to understand the genetic implications of the 1960s youth movement and its rejection of the old culture ~ Timothy Leary

2). The CIA (behind celebrities, doctors, Terrence Mckenna, Timothy Leary, Gordon Wasson etc) would also lie to the public by claiming that by taking ,soma, LSD, 'shrooms, you name it, they would grow spiritually and attain godhood.

“The problem is
tricky,” I said. “The
opposition beat us to the punch. The psychiatrists and police propagandists have already stressed the negative (of psychedelics), which can be dangerous when the mind is re-imprinting under..... It’s like the over-solicitous mother who warned her kids not to push peanuts up their noses.”
“Exactly,” agreed [Marshal]
McLuhan. “That’s why your
advertising must stress the religious. Find the god within. This is all frightfully interesting. Your
competitors are naturally
denouncing the brain as an instrument of the devil. Priceless!~ Timothy Leary

Which explains why there is growing number of people journeying to the Amazon to seek out shamans and gain much publicized spiritual experiences (others have noted the uptick since the 60s with many celebrities subscribing to eastern mysticism). Now, iam not here with a bull horn, going off on anyone who is doing this and has done it before but i think we all need to sit down and take an honest, objective look at how we are being manipulated and how much we have bought into their lies. TPTB are doing everything in their power to put us to sleep, for the mass to be a dead-head whether through , prescription pills (addiction), water fluoridation, contrabands et al. We've been held down on a giant hospital bed, in for a lobotomy.
I then asked myself, could this be behind more states (American) and Uruguay legalizing recreational marijuana use? Amsterdam in Holland is well known for that. Why now? How does the state benefit from all this? Do they care so much about little me enough to grant me that right? Have the activists finally won because the War on Drugs is un winnable and legalization is the best path? Turns out 1percenters are in it to win it. Monsanto and George Soros made sure that the legislation in Uruguay was passed.
http://infiniteunknown.net/2014/03/02/t ... m-engdahl/
In the weird world of MKULTRA, spooks, drugs and pseudo-spirituality all collide. And even before the project was given birth, Aldous Huxley mentions in Brave New World that Soma will be at the ready for those who encounter those moments, when one desires to reach out to God. Soma will satiate the spiritual longing or hunger in that 'new world'. So i ask, have we entered that world or are we at the threshold??? It has also given birth to 'native revivalism'. A century ago, in the West, things to do with shamans were synonymous with third world or primitive cultures. Things are certainly different now. A side note: since 2001, opium production in Afghanistan has increased 33 fold from 185 tons to 6100 tons and by 2007 it accounted for 93% of global supply, this rise has left devastation at home and abroad.
Jan Irvin writes:

Some of you may be thinking right about now, or you have been for some time, “well,
psychedelics and mushrooms DO generate religious and
spiritual experiences!” Well, as we’ve seen throughout this paper,and it really shouldn’t be all that much of a surprise by now, much
of that assumption appears to have been public relations too. The topic of dark
shamanism should also be mentioned, but is too vast for this article, so I offer a brief
quote from Prof. Neil
Whitehead and Dr. Robin Wright instead:
Amazonian shamanism is not a loving animism, as
its middle-class urban vulgate want us to believe. It is better understood as a predatory animism: subjectivity is attributed to human and non-human entities, with whom some people are capable of interacting verbally and establishing relationships of adoption or alliance, which permit them to act upon the world in order to cure, to fertilize, and to kill. […] "

In pondering the subject matter, i curiously found that most movements or 'faiths' outside of true Christianity have this real obsession with reaching apotheosis (to become god or generate the god within). It is the final stage in evolution, New Ageism, Freemasonry, Luciferianism, et al. Certainly in a quote above, McLuhan and Leary play on a weakness in man that runs very deep [yeezus, the Hov, anyone?]. I can understand because it is the one lie that humanity has steadfastly held onto. They employed the Fallen Archangel's age-old trick
"For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." Genesis 3:5
In evolution, transhumanism is the stage before apotheosis. Thanks to the elites.

Evolution is a spiritual process
and makes us more godlike,"
Ray Kurzweil [Google's head of engineering]

Human cloning researcher, Richard Seed; "We are going to become Gods. Period. If you don't like it, get off. You don't have to contribute; you don't have to participate. But if you're going to interfere with me becoming God, we're going to have big trouble. Then we'll have warfare."

A persistent oddity i have noticed is how many renowned, learned men and women all subscribe to evolution publicly but quietly acknowledge a spiritual side of man. T.H Huxley, Julian (coined the word Transhumanism) and Aldous Huxley were all evolutionists. Why does he mention that curiosity in his dystopic novel. Which in fact isn't fiction but a blue print for the world being crafted for us. These are the same people who 'spirit cook',who stage events on or around dates with religious significance. Why cater to the spiritual self if its non-existent? We see it again with CERN and the statue of Shiva in front of the building. If we all evolved, how do we account for the existence of man's spiritual self? Why are we seeking out shamans? Why does an entire industry (in India) exist around Eat Pray Love?
I ask again, would all this have been possible unless there'd been a forced separation to occur between man and his Creator? The undeniable truth is that man is a spiritual being and when God is forced out someone else walks in to occupy that spiritual space.
I have quoted from the paper and i hope kindred spirits on here will relish the read as much as i did. Five in his series on MKultra which are worth one's time. I already mentioned 'Manufacturing the Dead head' with Joe Atwill. Finally,
In Darkness and Secrecy: The
Anthropology of Assault Sorcery and Witchcraft in
Amazonia, Prof. Neil
Whitehead and Dr. Robin Wright provide this warning: Shamanism is a burgeoning
obsession for the middle classes around the globe.
It's presentation in popular books, TV specials and on the
internet is dominated by the
presumed psychic and physical benefits that
"shamanic techniques" can
bring. This heightened interest has required a persistent purification of the
ritual practices of those who inspire the feverish quest
for personal meaning and
fulfillment.
Ironically,[…] given the self-
improvement motivations that have brought so many into popular understanding of shamanism, two defining aspects of shamanism in Amazonia: blood, ie violence, and tobacco, have simply been erased from such
representations. Such erasure is not only a vein self-
deception, but more
important it is a recapitulation of colonial ways of knowing through both the denial of radical cultural difference and
refusal to think through its consequences.”~ Prof. Neil
Whitehead and Dr.Robin Wright

Jan Irvin continues:
We’ve seen how weaponized
anthropology and native revivalism were sold to the masses. It appears that the “religious experience” sold to the population via the drugs, neo-shamanism and
Eastern mysticism was
something else entirely, a wolf in sheep’s clothing – the
Fall.

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

Re: MKULTRA: Where spooks, drugs and spirituality all collid

PostFri Feb 03, 2017 7:00 am

That's a very long post! Took me about 4 or 5 attempts before finally making it to the end. And it appears my reply is also a tl;dr

I'm not 100% sure exactly where you were going with all that, but I take it that you suspect drugs play a role in dumbing people down and separate us from God?

I can see it being true for some drugs. I've been told that heroin makes people feel invincible; almost God-like, while they're high. I'm guessing crack must produce a similar feeling, though I really don't know. All I know is many years ago I lived in a rooming house for a few months, and we had a shared bathroom on each floor. For about a week I thought this neighbor was eating stuff that didn't agree with him. Sick of him stinking up the entire floor, I confronted him "Listen buddy, Idgaf what you're eating, but you seriously need to stop stinking up the whole place. It smells like a skunk crawled up your ass, shot one off, then died." He was bewildered for a moment (probably for getting in shit over shit) then explained that the smell was coming from the guy-beside-the-bathrooms room "Him and all his crackhead buddies." My turn to be bewildered, wondering why anyone would want to smoke something that smells like demon shits from Hell. I've also seen how bad addiction can ruin, and end, a person's life and looks. I've also seen how "one bad hit" has the same power. Some people go on a trip that they never really come back from. So I cannot deny that some drugs should never be touched.

Psychedelics, when used in the right frame of mind, right environment, and with the right people can be a good experience. Although you can never be too sure about the quality of acid these days. I have only ever done it one and a half times. The last time was many years ago, a half hit, and I very nearly became a statistic that never came down. I was tripping for a week. On a half hit. What would have happened if I had taken the full hit? Thankfully it was a very mellow, peaceful high and I pondered such things as "What if we could all go back to The Garden of Eden?" and "Are we brainwashing babies by teaching them human language? What if we abandoned language and learned from the babies? They all seem to understand each other..." (tbh, I still wonder about those...) Anyways, psychedelics seem a Grey area imo. I think Hex, Loki, or Creeper would be more knowledgeable on the various types and whatnot. I have only tried acid and mushrooms. Idk where E falls in the drug spectrum. (Was a good trip the first time. Anytime after that was energy I didn't know how to spend. Never did recapture that first trip. I did feel rather vain while on E; spending a lot of time in the mirror going "I'm so pretty! Even with big owl eyes; I'm really pretty!" Vanity is considered a sin, so make of that what you will.)

Weed....I cannot consider it a drug, and before all this Mandela Effect stuff started altering the Bible (true facts), I remember reading in the first page, Book of Genesis, that all plants were put here for humans to use. I interpret this as "God approves of cannabis". We also have THC receptors in the brain. I'm sure God did not intend for us to smoke the plant, considering that probably would have been impossible back then. *However* I don't deny there is an agenda behind tptb finally relenting and legalizing it. In some documentary I watched a long time ago, they said it was criminalized around one of the World Wars (I forget which one) because they didn't want stressed out soldiers getting lazy after a toke. Well times have changed and they want us to be lazy, and they've been experimenting with medical marijuana long enough now that they can tweak it to suit various needs. Some people need it for pain, while others need it for anxiety or insomnia. The stuff that eases pain may not necessarily help anxiety or insomnia, and vice versa. Anyways, the government is in a position now where they can control the supply. They also know they can make a huge profit off it. So they're going to give the people what they want and dispensaries selling government-regulated pot will be everywhere...and I won't be surprised if many of the government strands cause more lethargy than the stuff you'd get from your trusted street dealers. Don't get me wrong; there will still be genuine medical marijuana that truly serves it's purpose. But the stuff for your average pothead will make us lazy and get the munchies; thus creating weight gain. That's my prediction, anyway. They feel it'll make us easier to control.

I believe alcohol unlocks our inner demons, or makes us more susceptible to them. Hard drugs, same thing. This may not be true for everyone; some people are super fun happy drunks who just want to share their love. Others bark angrily and want to fight everyone. But regardless if you're the huggy drunk or the angry drunk, your inhibitions are still lowered. And I see way too many angry drunks downtown where "straight up possessed" is the only way I can describe them.

Oh! An interesting connection with the bar scene here; right in the middle of downtown we have what we call The 5-Points. A 5-pointed road that forms a pentagram. There's also Moloch worship downtown (though they have another name for this) and a terrifying moving statue of a sea monster near where children play in the summer. The crack shacks are also near the street pentagram. This may play a role as to why I see so many seemingly possessed people under the influence of God knows what. Aside from the sea monster. I just find it interesting.
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostFri Feb 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Psychedelics, when used in the right frame of mind, right environment, and with the right people can be a good experience. Although you can never be too sure about the quality of acid these days. I have only ever done it one and a half times. The last time was many years ago, a half hit, and I very nearly became a statistic that never came down. I was tripping for a week. On a half hit. What would have happened if I had taken the full hit? Thankfully it was a very mellow, peaceful high and I pondered such things as "What if we could all go back to The Garden of Eden?" and "Are we brainwashing babies by teaching them human language? What if we abandoned language and learned from the babies? They all seem to understand each other..." (tbh, I still wonder about those...) Anyways, psychedelics seem a Grey area imo. I think Hex, Loki, or Creeper would be more knowledgeable on the various types and whatnot. I have only tried acid and mushrooms. Idk where E falls in the drug spectrum. (Was a good trip the first time. Anytime after that was energy I didn't know how to spend. Never did recapture that first trip. I did feel rather vain while on E; spending a lot of time in the mirror going "I'm so pretty! Even with big owl eyes; I'm really pretty!" Vanity is considered a sin, so make of that what you will.)

Just as an aside, your high thoughts are amazing lol.

I've only ever had marijuana and shrooms. My first shroom trip was on about 1g and the second was 1.5g and then I took another 1.5g after about an hour. In my experience with shrooms it makes you euphoric. The world around you sort of ceases to exist (we stick to our home while under the influence of shrooms, though I hear that adventuring can be quite a wild ride) and you're just in the moment. Small things feel very therapeutic, like tracing my finger around a design on my mug for what felt like thirty minutes. Also, everything becomes a hundred times funnier and happier, you feel more loose and open and at one with the world. I've never laughed as hard, long, or genuinely as I did both times I took shrooms. Unfortunately, as I detailed in another thread, my second shrooms trip ended in a not so great way. I still managed to not experience a bad trip really, as the shrooms continued to act in a way that sort of dampened the processing of the news I received. I don't blame the plant/fungus for that half of the experience by any means.

Also, the trippy visuals and seeing music in your mind and stuff is pretty cool.

On the topic of weed, I also swear that I remember seeing that line in the Bible as well, years ago when I began reading my mother's old Bible, and I remember people referencing it before that. It's actually surprising to me that you are saying that is no longer in the Bible. Very strange. But of course I agree that it is a plant that can be used as a tool, and while I don't believe in the Christian version of God, whomever/whatever our Creator is I completely believe that these hallucinogenic plants were put there for a reason.

Shamans have been using hallucinogenic plants and fungi for millennia in their ceremonies to open us up to "God" or "Gaia" or whatever deity you so choose. It seems clear to me that with the right intentions they can be used to communicate with, or at least understand, the universe better than we normally can. Heck, fervent prayer and meditation can cause a euphoric type of high in humans without the use of plants, to my understanding at least. It all just comes down to preference.

The one thing I do know is that if more people partook in shrooms or cannabis the world would be a happier, safer, and more friendly place than it is now.

Oh, and one final bit: Once weed is legal nation-wide there will certainly be those who just like to veg out and not think and just eat (I do that plenty now with the weed I smoke) but if you so choose, you will be able to get strains catered to your interests. I'd rather be smoking sativa half of the time, which activated your brain and specifically the creative part of it. It makes you think and helps you focus and doesn't usually have that lazy affect that indica has. Indica = indacouch. Those strains are just for zoning out and relaxing, great for insomnia as well as increasing appetite. And that's just a basic breakdown, the kind of specific customization they can put into these strains when they have money and labs and such is amazing. Plus being able to buy it in forms that aren't just smoking it will be amazing, because while I think weed is way less harmful for your lungs than tobacco, it still probably isn't great and I'd rather either take edibles or vape.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostFri Feb 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Oh, idk if the bit about plants has been removed, but "the lion shall lay with the lamb" has turned into "the wolf shall [I forget; do something, anyways] with the lamb." So I wouldn't be surprised if the plant part changed.

And ty for the compliment! Lol

For some reason I thought you had more experienced with psychedelics. I am sorry that your last trip happened during a really heartbreaking time. I hope your next experience is more positive. I recommend going to a park or carnival at night (you don't want to be tripping around a bunch of kids lmfao though you'd probably really enjoy the conversations!)

I'm getting messages from someone awesome; sorry to be abrupt and disjointed!

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostSat Feb 04, 2017 3:22 pm

Karlysymon wrote:I am interested in how MKULTRA is being applied to the mass. All research into this matter shows that that was or is the intended goal.

Indeed.

It is always all about control, trauma based mind control. They inflict trauma on the masses by keeping us in a state of poverty, forcing us to compete in a rigged game where sickness and confusion is rife. It all ties in together which is why they surpress technology that can benefit the world and all mankind, kill anyone who encourages peace and cooperation and encourage GMOs and all kinds of immoral, selfish behaviour. Deprivation and poverty breeds frustration and desperation, which creates violence and crime. Pedophilia and abuse of power (like police brutality) is rampant and often covered up, while pot smokers are used to feed the prison industrial complex aka modern slavery. In a nutshell, they get us all to inflict the trauma on each other, so we all keep the system going while they are hoarding all the knowledge and power for themselves

I think that is more the underlying basis of mass mind control, rather than drugs, but I can talk more about drugs if you like....

I think this was the piece of scripture people were referring to earlier.

Genesis 1:29 (NIV)
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Most drugs are not exactly natural, they all go through some kind of chemical process, the only exceptions being weed and shrooms, which are probably the least harmful out of all of them, funnily enough. A lot of drugs lower inhibitions and can heighten certain aspects of a person's character, or just straight mess you up, it depends on the drug really. I don't really classify them as good or evil, that depends on how they are used. Mankind has always been using drugs and always will regardless of 'legalities' or the morality of it.

Heroin can make you feel completely europhic, you don't care about anything while on that drug and how good it makes you feel is actually one of the most diabolical things about it, it is so easy to get addicted to. I can understand completely why people use it to escape reality, but things get dark pretty quickly if I am going to talk about the underlying culture that has been set up around it. That said, it is also one of the most powerful painkillers known to man, most painkillers are opiate based. If you want to know how the 'elite' have used heroin against mankind in the past and how cruel and manipulative our species can be, look up the opium wars between Britain and China in the 19th century.

Even when drugs are prohibited, the 'elite' still get a cut, it's not about morality, it is about control and creating strife for the masses. When alcohol was prohibited, all that did was make it even stronger and more dangerous and put the supply in the hands of criminals. After that was a total 'failure', they later prohibited all drugs and I doubt this was done out of stupidity. Yes, they are now legalising marijuana, but it is a lot stronger than it was when it was made illegal in the 60's and who is going to be controlling the supply? Monsanto, nuff said.

Hallucinogens are definitely capable of expanding your mind and perceptions, or driving you insane, either way it is usually a deeply personal and spiritual experience. I wouldn't recommend going on a trip all by yourself. In fact, having been there and done that, I honestly don't know if I would recommend it or not...

The difference is, that those mind controlling snakes will prey on a person in such a state and use their heightened sensitivity to inflict more confusion, horror, trauma and dissociation. Sometimes even suggesting that we are all 'gods' and encouraging people to give into their selfish and vain desires because they are immortal, it is basically the height of arrogance and a recreation of 'the fall'. More God fearing people that just observe what they see, will explain to you that we are all a part of everything (not above it) and everything is interconnected. By all means look after yourself, but recognise and respect that the same breath of life that is in you, is in every other living thing as well. It is seriously trippy when you think about it, but we are not 'gods', lol. We got to humble ourselves and try our best to be decent towards everything else. You know, the same stuff that decent people have always said once they understand how the universe works. The rest is just semantics and none of us actually get it right all the time. Some people just can't get over themselves.

DMT is a bit different to other hallucinogens, it occurs naturally in the brain at birth and death but that was honestly one of the bookiest drugs I ever took and the only one I regretted as soon as I took the hit.

Of course, anything I say about all this is just my own opinion and speculation which has come about through my own personal experiences and interpretation of the world. I could be wrong about a few things and nobody has to believe a word I say, but I hope that at least some of this has been useful.

:Smile:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostSat Feb 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Yes, that was the verse we were referring to :D

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostSun Feb 05, 2017 12:27 am

Thanks for the replies so far. Never been on no drug trip, never been no acid head, so got no tales to regale y'all with. But there is a 'new kid' on the block. Cacao is trending right now as heroin or ayahuasca. Even seeing 'Cacao spirits' while under the influence...
http://thedailysheeple.com/ever-heard-o ... cao_122016
And since this topic involves spirituality, for many for have delved into this subject this quote perfectly sums up all the reasons behind the surge in popularity of shamans and use of 'spiritual drugs'
From my own observations and research concerning those who have had intense hallucinogenic drug experiences, definite
patterns emerge. One of the
most prominent patterns is the sense of the psyche being
fragmented, disintegrating and becoming “one” with the all. The hallucinogen causes a kind of inner journey which shamans of primitive religions have embarked upon for millennia, but the result tends towards the same conclusion: monism. Yet oddly the philosophical monism adopted invariably leads many of the drugged to feel that their own psyche has fractured, divided, or split. The so-called “revelations” most experience on the drug trips end up being very monotonous.
It rarely occurs to the drugged that their narcissistic “insights” are one and the same as ancient pagan and eastern religions.
Reality is thus viewed as an
“illusion,” a “trick,” a product of their own mind (solipsism), and who they were/are as a person was annihilated or dismembered. The drug trip
thus tends to result in the
unwitting conversion of the
drugged to some form of
pantheism or animism. Modern man’s lack of spiritual connection has allowed the
return of ancient shamanism
and paganism to reemerge with the 60s revolution.

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostSun Feb 05, 2017 2:31 am

While I'm not discounting what you're sharing, I do have to disagree on one thing: this life *is* an illusion. Most of what we surround ourselves with doesn't matter. Why do we need big collections of movies or books or games? We don't. Why do we buy into politics when it's a sham? Why are we so afraid of tptb when their power is self-appointed and their system is bs? (I admit, even I'm afraid of parts of their system.) All of these hurdles and a this bullshit affects us in ways that are very real, but in the end it's all an illusion. Their power is an illusion. The last presidential election was the biggest joke out there; staged to force Americans to take notice and vote. Obama was groomed for the same reason, as was Canada's Trudeau (daddy's name to comfort older voters, young and attractive enough to appeal to younger generations, and we can't forget what *really* got him attention: the weed vote.) They need us to keep voting and they know that fewer people each year register to do so (because it's all bs), and while They have made Their choice, They saw that if the decline continued then eventually we'd figure it out: if nobody's voting, then how the fuck did this guy take office? Life as we know it on this planet is a charade.

And I'm pretty darn sober. I had a (Canadian) roach a few hours ago, but my pipe is fairly clogged from resin, so I didn't get much off it. (I found out last year by fluke that English roaches are not the same as they are here.)

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostSun Feb 05, 2017 2:56 am

That article is pretty on point, but results can vary...

You can definitely see a glimpse into the unseen and sometimes see jinn on some hallucinogens, it can be really intense and it isn't recommended at all. Even if not all jinn are shayateen, they are still all mischievous tricksters and what people call the "higher self" is usually the qareen, or something worse...

I may have blown my own mind with a lot of the stupid things I have done, but I always remember who I am in the end and I am constantly trying to improve myself, read more, remember more and learn more about The God and to answer the undying question of "why?"

We are already "one with the all", everything is, so we don't need to become it, but aligning our will with the Will of God is what we should be doing. Aligning our will with His so we can be at peace, not the other way around, so we can have domination. I learned that one the hard way and I am still learning. I'm not really sharing anything groundbreaking here, we all explore the internal and external jungles in our own way and anything can become spiritual or philosophical if you look into it deeply enough. Maybe it is hypocritical of me, but after having put myself through all this, I wouldn't recommend it at all...

Life can be unbelievably strange and it is the biggest 'trip' going, I know that much.

"Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?"

Edgar Allan Poe knew :lol:

I was just curious as to what anyone's opinion is on the first part of my last post, before I started talking about drugs. I'm pretty sure my addiction theory can fit in somewhere in this topic as well.

I'm giving away a lot here about me being the biggest recovering junky on the forum :lol: I don't mind going there if it helps provide any insight, I'm pretty open about a lot of these things and I'm not really that bothered about what anyone thinks of me, nobody is perfect. Hopefully at least some of my mad ravings are appreciated and I just wanted to say thanks again for such an interesting conversation.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

PostSun Feb 05, 2017 4:10 am

Creeper wrote:That article is pretty on point, but results can vary...

You can definitely see a glimpse into the unseen and sometimes see jinn on some hallucinogens, it can be really intense and it isn't recommended at all. Even if not all jinn are shayateen, they are still all mischievous tricksters and what people call the "higher self" is usually the qareen, or something worse...

I feel quite grateful that I only ever see them in my peripheral vision, if at all! I believe the spirits and I maintain an unspoken agreement. I know someone on the old boards found that suspicious; as if I am up to shady things with the spirit realm. I suppose I probably could, if I wanted to. But I am not allowed to. My angels forbid me from unnecessary interactions with them. This is for the best. Though sometimes I want to help them find the light.

I may have blown my own mind with a lot of the stupid things I have done mine, too, but I still love you, but I always remember who I am in the end and I am constantly trying to improve myself, read more, remember more and learn more about The God and to answer the undying question of "why?"

This is what separates you from the fools.

Jw....did you drive teachers nuts in school needing to know why we had to do things a certain way? I was particularly obnoxious in math class that way. Especially with long division etc. I also lectured the teachers for wasting paper with that crap. Sorry for going o/t

We are already "one with the all", everything is, so we don't need to become it, but aligning our will with the Will of God is what we should be doing. Aligning our will with His so we can be at peace, not the other way around, so we can have domination. I learned that one the hard way and I am still learning. I'm not really sharing anything groundbreaking here, we all explore the internal and external jungles in our own way and anything can become spiritual or philosophical if you look into it deeply enough. Maybe it is hypocritical of me, but after having put myself through all this, I wouldn't recommend it at all...

*HUGS* The cliché of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger is true. Sometimes we all have to figuratively be a phoenix. You're already rising from the ashes. You've shown more positivity and hope in the past two days than you have in the past two months.

Life can be unbelievably strange and it is the biggest 'trip' going, I know that much.

"Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?"

Edgar Allan Poe knew :lol:

Omf I never knew who said that! Thank you!

I was just curious as to what anyone's opinion is on the first part of my last post, before I started talking about drugs. I'm pretty sure my addiction theory can fit in somewhere in this topic as well.

I'm in agreement with your statements, however I never thought "Monsanto" until you mentioned it. Then I had a bad feeling come over me as I realized that you're probably right.

I'm giving away a lot here about me being the biggest recovering junky on the forum :lol: I don't mind going there if it helps provide any insight, I'm pretty open about a lot of these things and I'm not really that bothered about what anyone thinks of me, nobody is perfect. Hopefully at least some of my mad ravings are appreciated and I just wanted to say thanks again for such an interesting conversation.

Was it ever a secret? I think that the majority of currently active posters know you from the recently defunct boards where you were as open about your bookie past as I was with mine. I still remember my favorite post of yours "Well, as a filthy ex-junkie bum who lives with his parents..." Something about how somebody with such a beautiful brain could have such a low opinion of himself really tugged on my heartstrings. But you already know that. Your past doesn't define you. Your downward spiral doesn't define you. Every time you fall is a chance to get back up again; this time wiser and stronger than before. You learn from your mistakes and experiences. It's part of human growth.

Besides, you never know if being open about your experiences will help someone else down the road.

Edit to add: I forgot to say (the obvious) that I almost always love your "mad ravings"....the times I don't, you always know! :lol: but you usually need that kick in the ass when I give it ;) (just saying!)

My apologies to km for veering o/t!
Next

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering