It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:53 am


Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Kung Fu

Registered User

2.5 stars

  • Posts: 882
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Thanks Received: 207

Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 1:50 pm

YouTube has canceled the second season of PewDiePie's reality show and pulled his channel from its premium advertising program after the Swedish-born vlogger's prank involving an anti-Semitic slogan gained widespread notice.

The announcement from YouTube came just hours after Disney's Maker Studios said it was terminating its relationship with PewDiePie, whose actual name is Felix Kjellberg, over the same videos.

Last month PewDiePie, YouTube's most-subscribed channel with more than 53 million followers, posted several videos detailing a stunt in which he paid two shirtless Indian men to make a video holding up a sign that said "Death to All Jews."

Kjellberg has insisted that his point was to critique of the absurdity of an internet service (in this case, he used Tel Aviv-based Fiverr) that enables someone to say or do something so outrageous for just $5. More than a month later, Maker and YouTube now have decided that he was out of bounds.

In a statement early Tuesday, a YouTube spokesperson said, "We've decided to cancel the release of 'Scare PewDiePie' season 2 and we're removing the PewDiePie channel from Google Preferred." Google Preferred is the internet giant's advertising program for selling popular "brand-safe content" on YouTube.

YouTube had not announced a premiere date for the second installment of "Scare PewDiePie," produced by Maker and Skybound Entertainment (of "The Walking Dead" fame), on the YouTube Red subscription service. It announced the renewal of the show last June. "Scare PewDiePie," in which Kjellberg encounters terrifying situations inspired by his favorite video games, was among the first original series launched a year ago on YouTube Red.

The 10 episodes of the first season of "Scare PewDiePie" remain available on YouTube Red, which costs $10 per month.

PewDiePie's channel is now no longer part of Google Preferred. According to YouTube, it had previously pulled ads from the PewDiePie videos in question because they violated the service's advertiser policies.

Kjellberg's videos about the "Death to All Jews" stunt have been removed from his channel. It's not clear if PewDiePie removed them or if YouTube pulled them down for violating its policies on hate speech. The videos display an error message that says, "The uploader has not made this video available."

According to YouTube's guidelines, if content is intended to be humorous or satirical, it may remain online, "even if offensive or in poor taste." However, "if the uploader's intent is to incite violence or hatred, it will be removed."

PewDiePie has made millions from his edgy, profanity-laced content, often geared around video games. He's engaged in provocative performance-art gags, including his threat to delete the PewDiePie channel once it hit 50 million subscribers -- which he ultimately revealed as an attention-seeking stunt. PewDiePie also has reveled in tweeting fake news about himself, and his Twitter account was briefly suspended last August after he joked that he had joined the Islamic terrorist group ISIS.


http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertain ... story.html

The blatant hypocrisy of the Jewish Zionist owned West never stops. You can call Jesus(pbuh) a bastard and Muhammad(pbuh) a war monger and it's perfectly fine because it's under the banner of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. You can make cartoons ridiculing both Christianity and Islam because of things like freedom of expression but the minute you mention the Jews, Israel, and or Zionism you're out of line and basically "fucked".
Offline
User avatar

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

  • Posts: 2204
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 875

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Well, he's not really fucked. His channel is still fine, it's just his YouTube Red show that was canceled. He's a millionaire already and will continue making millions of dollars in the future unless he only made his money from ads (which would have been very foolish of him) or he quits entirely. This was like a slight unfortunate setback for him as far as I can tell, but it probably also got his name and channel out to even more people that will now check him out and maybe subscribe to him and he will make even more money.

I get the point you are trying to make though. It's just more of a "This guy did what now? We can't be associated with him! EJECT! EJECT! EJECT!" reaction type of thing in my eyes, because even jokingly sympathizing with Hitler is not something many companies want to be attached to.

Phil DeFranco went somewhat in-depth on this situation in yesterday's PDS:

phpBB [video]
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Offline

Kung Fu

Registered User

2.5 stars

  • Posts: 882
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Thanks Received: 207

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 3:26 pm

Loki wrote:I get the point you are trying to make though. It's just more of a "This guy did what now? We can't be associated with him! EJECT! EJECT! EJECT!" reaction type of thing in my eyes, because even jokingly sympathizing with Hitler is not something many companies want to be attached to.


If you get my point then would you agree with me that it's either freedom of expression and freedom of speech for all or for none? I'm tired of Zionists, Jews, and Israel getting catered too while the rest of us bare the brunt of criticism, mockery, fines, and possible jail time.

You can say what you want about everyone and everything else but you have to keep your mouth shut when it comes to Israel, Jews, and Zionism unless it's only good things you say about them.

I could care less about Pewdiedie but it's the circumstances that he's in that bothers me.
Offline
User avatar

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

  • Posts: 2204
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 875

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
Loki wrote:I get the point you are trying to make though. It's just more of a "This guy did what now? We can't be associated with him! EJECT! EJECT! EJECT!" reaction type of thing in my eyes, because even jokingly sympathizing with Hitler is not something many companies want to be attached to.


If you get my point then would you agree with me that it's either freedom of expression and freedom of speech for all or for none? I'm tired of Zionists, Jews, and Israel getting catered too while the rest of us bare the brunt of criticism, mockery, fines, and possible jail time.

You can say what you want about everyone and everything else but you have to keep your mouth shut when it comes to Israel, Jews, and Zionism unless it's only good things you say about them.

I could care less about Pewdiedie but it's the circumstances that he's in that bothers me.


I agree that it should be total freedom of speech, but for the most part I feel that it is. Keep in mind of course, that I have no real dog in this fight and I also make a habit of not scouring the internet for things to get upset about, so it's very likely I don't see the things you or others see. I see shows like Family Guy and Big Bang Theory constantly making fun of Jewish stereotypes, sometimes, in the case of Family Guy, in really awful ways I feel like. I'm sure people get upset at those skits just as much as others but they still do them (well, I imagine they do, I kind of stopped watching years ago).

To me this doesn't seem to be a case of coming after Felix because he said bad things about Jews, but more so that he said things that big companies like YouTube and Disney don't want to be associated with. Now, whether or not he would have been dropped for saying something controversial around Islam, I don't know. Though, it did mention in the article you linked that Twitter suspended him for a time because he joked about being a member of ISIS.

For me personally, I've got no issue with people making fun of Islam, Christianity, or Judaism, or atheists or agnostics, or anybody. If the jokes or bits are funny, then more power to them. If they aren't funny and are insensitive or offensive then I simply won't watch them or support them. In the current culture of professionally offended "snowflakes" from both the right and the left it is not conducive for a big company like Disney or YouTube to be seen as associated with someone who is causing outrage, especially if that outrage becomes big enough. It's an unfortunate culture we have fostered, but it is what it is.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Offline

Kung Fu

Registered User

2.5 stars

  • Posts: 882
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Thanks Received: 207

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Loki wrote:I agree that it should be total freedom of speech, but for the most part I feel that it is. Keep in mind of course, that I have no real dog in this fight and I also make a habit of not scouring the internet for things to get upset about, so it's very likely I don't see the things you or others see.


It clearly isn't. Almost everywhere in the West you can't criticize, analyze, and or even discuss the Holocaust in public domains in fear of being labeled a bigot, losing your job, fined, and or jailed. Here in Ontario they will soon be passing a law that you can be charged under hate speech for not calling someone their desired gender pronoun. Yet when it comes to Christianity and Islam it's all okay and in defense of it they throw the banner of free speech and free to express. Well, I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways.

If you are all for logic and for true freedom of speech and expression for everyone then you should have a "dog" in this fight. To be able to have meaningful discussion and to communicate with one another it's paramount that we be able to discuss all things without having to fear losing our jobs, being jailed/fined, and ridiculed publicly in a way that makes us look crazy.
Offline
User avatar

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

  • Posts: 2204
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 875

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 5:09 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
Loki wrote:I agree that it should be total freedom of speech, but for the most part I feel that it is. Keep in mind of course, that I have no real dog in this fight and I also make a habit of not scouring the internet for things to get upset about, so it's very likely I don't see the things you or others see.


It clearly isn't. Almost everywhere in the West you can't criticize, analyze, and or even discuss the Holocaust in public domains in fear of being labeled a bigot, losing your job, fined, and or jailed. Here in Ontario they will soon be passing a law that you can be charged under hate speech for not calling someone their desired gender pronoun. Yet when it comes to Christianity and Islam it's all okay and in defense of it they throw the banner of free speech and free to express. Well, I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways.

If you are all for logic and for true freedom of speech and expression for everyone then you should have a "dog" in this fight. To be able to have meaningful discussion and to communicate with one another it's paramount that we be able to discuss all things without having to fear losing our jobs, being jailed/fined, and ridiculed publicly in a way that makes us look crazy.


In that sense, I suppose I do have a dog in the fight, but not really because I really only care but so much. That may be a fault of mine, that I am apathetic to these issues, but I can only be responsible for me and I can only control my own actions. I personally don't see politics or religion or the Holocaust or Hitler as topics one should discuss in or around the workplace. That seems like common workplace etiquette to me. I will almost always opt not to engage in such discussions with co-workers (though I only have three) and even if I vehemently disagree with something my uber conservative boss is saying, I keep my mouth shut and go about my day. Everyone should do the same in my opinion, leave that stuff for at home or on the internet.

However, my situation isn't like Felix's situation where he was being backed by two large corporations and he is also a public mouthpiece. His situation is more complex, but if he doesn't want to be held to the standards of the industry or scrutinized by his employers then he should return to self-employment, which I suppose he has no choice of now. At the end of the day he is free to say or do whatever he likes really (I mean, there are limits of course), but if the people paying him don't want to be associated with him because of the things he says or does then that is their prerogative and none of us have any control over that.

Again, I'm fine with being called naïve or apathetic in these cases, I'm just far too laid back and uninterested in being upset of offended about every little thing, so my opinions will almost always clash with those of others on these boards.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Offline
User avatar

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

  • Posts: 2204
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 875

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 6:17 pm

I'll add this as a separate post:

Coincidentally I'm listening to a Dude Soup podcast where they are kind of talking about this issue, except not about Felix. They were discussing an e-sport gamer who became the Madden champion and won like 75 grand. Apparently he got caught shouting profanities or tweeting profanities (I'm working and listening so I've missed some details) and racist terms like "nigger" and "coon" and "porch-monkey" and so he pretty much got eviscerated online and EA charged him a number of fines which took away a good deal of his winnings.

So the part I wanted to post here is from a member of the podcast and YouTube channel the podcast is from, Funhaus, named James Willems. James was making the same points I was making so I just wanted to re-iterate them in possibly a more elegant form because I'm not always the best with making my thoughts cohesive.

"I do feel like people should be able to say... be whoever they want to be, and not feel like they have to censor themselves... But, like all things you also have to accept the responsibilities... We've talked about [how] people confused Freedom of Speech with Freedom of Persecution From Your Speech. So, if you want to say all those things you should be allowed to, but, the company who has a financial stake in acquiring... and maintaining a certain audience, has the freedom to fine you for it. Now, no police are going to come knock down his door and take him to jail for saying those things, but it's up to the rest of his followers... to determine if that's the person they want to look up to."


This is essentially what I'm trying to get across. If it ever gets tot he point where people are being arrested for saying things that aren't nice or that offend people, then that will be obviously too far and I would be passionate about fighting against that sort of thing. You mentioned that in Canada using the wrong pronoun will soon be considered hate speech. That sounds unreal and insane to me, but I'm going to take your word for it. Because I've not seen anything in America to cause me to worry on that level I'm not too concerned with it, but if that was the route we begin taking here then we as a united people should fight against it. I'm not sure if we would or not, but we should. I know that amongst all the offended "snowflakes" (as has become the popular terminology for the professionally offended) of the left there is also a not as vocal group who are socially liberal but not retardedly sensitive like so many have become and so I take solace that those people, myself included, will be able to work towards "righting the ship" so to speak as we move ahead. Only time will tell of course.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 8:34 pm

There does seem to be a limit with the Jews, you can go so far, but then it becomes a serious problem with serious repurcussions. The footballer Mario Balotelli got in trouble for making the following tweet and I thought it was pretty funny...

Image

I'm somewhat in line with what the creators of south park say "either everything is okay to joke about, or nothing is" I'm not keen on family guy because of the subliminal messages it puts out, I know south park isn't much better but at least they seem to be against the system, anyway, I thought this would be a good way to end this post.

phpBB [video]


Image

Most modern Jews don't even follow the tenants of their religion and they are bloody Khazars, they are not even Semitic :lol:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Offline

Kung Fu

Registered User

2.5 stars

  • Posts: 882
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Thanks Received: 207

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Loki wrote: You mentioned that in Canada using the wrong pronoun will soon be considered hate speech. That sounds unreal and insane to me, but I'm going to take your word for it.


It's trying to be passed at the moment. There are plenty of professors but the most prominent one being Jordan B. Peterson who are protesting against it. I'm not surprised that it has gotten this bad. Slowly we're allowed to say less and less in fear of offending another group.
Offline
User avatar

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

  • Posts: 2204
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 875

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Here is another Phil DeFranco take on this specific controversy. It's 9 minutes long but a legitimate bashing of what is wrong with the current culture of the MSM, specifically in regards to their cruddy journalism ethics, sensationalist nature, and their bitter focus on "new media".

Sidenote: I hate Phil's video titles, but I love his content and I'm excited to see what the News Organization he is putting together will look like.

phpBB [video]


And also, here is Felix's response to it all. 11 minutes long.

phpBB [video]
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Next

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron