It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

Discussions and critical analysis of controversial social and cultural issues.
  • Author

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

Re: Zionist Jewish Hypocrisy

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 4:07 am

Loki wrote:I would be passionate about fighting against that sort of thing. You mentioned that in Canada using the wrong pronoun will soon be
considered hate speech. That sounds unreal and insane to me, but I'm going to take your word for it. Because I've not seen anything in America to cause me to worry on that level I'm not too concerned with it, but if that was the route we begin taking here then we as a united people should fight against it.
I'm not sure if we would or not, but we should.

Well, here you go......
The Office of Diversity and
Inclusion at the University of
Tennessee at Knoxville recently published a guideline for students on how to be more inclusive that also calls for students to cease using the completely normal pronouns he or she. Commentary in the Daily Caller details how the guidelines, aswell as similar ones throughout the country, have literally transferred 1984’s fantasy into reality. As Fox News’s Todd Starnes reported , traditional pronouns like “he” and “she” will no longer cut it at UTK. Instead, collegians should use the “dozen” gender- neutral pronouns, according to the school’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion. These alternatives include “ze,” “zhem” and “xyr.” Even though these words look more like the enunciations of a French movie villain, they’re now the recommended words for students wanting to be down with gender inclusion. Other ways to remain within the progressive tolerance sphere, according to the guide, is to ask every single person what name or pronoun they would like to be called before assigning them a harmful title. “We should not assume someone’s gender by their appearance, nor by what is listed on a roster or in student information systems,” the UTK posting explained.

https://www.intellihub.com/newspeak-is- ... or-female/
Previous

Return to Social and Cultural Engineering