It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Turner Diaries

Discussion on the arts of the world and all things literature.
  • Author

enkidu2368

Praetor-

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 285

Turner Diaries

PostThu Mar 14, 2013 7:22 am

Anyone ever read em?
What do you think?
Predictive programming (how the govt behaves in early parts), or just racist hate speech?

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/TurnerDiaries.pdf
...this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. Al-Hadid (020)

BenSovereign

1 star

• Thanks Received: 18

Re: Turner Diaries

PostFri Mar 15, 2013 1:49 am

A lot of racist hate speech with a couple nuggets of truth and odd coincidence. All I could find worth retaining is the books odd connection to 9/11 I found on the discussion part of the wiki. A lot of the white power movement in the states was coopted by the OSI/OSS/CIA as a means to control. It's easier to feed people lies when wrapped around a nugget of truth than straight lies often time. The trick is to dissolve blind trust and send everything through the mental gauntlet measuring truth and lies. Just my opinion.

Return to Arts and Literature