It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

pizza gate / pedo gate / elite sadism? & why VC forums ended

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

gcha8e

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 78

pizza gate / pedo gate / elite sadism? & why VC forums ended

PostMon Mar 20, 2017 10:02 pm

This, to me, is why VC is a tool of the elite he says he supposedly "exposes". The mission of VC is to expose the symbols, which conditions us in the long run to accept these symbols. Occasionally, the politically powerful cut back on the exposure and information, so they can go back into hiding.

I don't know if the elite really do torture and cannibalize people, or if they simply use the symbolism of it for a purpose. I don't know if MK ultra is real, or bullshit, but I tend to think it is a mix, and mostly it's symbolic. There is enough reality to it I guess, to make me worry, but the fact is that they have to do this in hiding. They cannot be exposed too much, because it is too evil, and society will not stand for it.

The sex trade thing is something that does hit home, and I do think that is the real deal. I don't believe most of the elite drink blood of virgins, but I think they do often rape children.

my 2 cents

phpBB [video]
I always thought that the measure of a man was learning how to take responsibility for himself and his actions. When did the act of fellatio become the decider?
- - TheFallenAlchemist

The world has lost the power to blush over its vice; the Church has lost her power to weep over it.
- - Leonard Ravenhill

Return to General