It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

KILLING KITTENS sex club in London

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

yami

Paradise

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 2

KILLING KITTENS sex club in London

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 1:12 am

Very interesting.

It says that it is a members only club, and only for the "elites".
22000 "elite"-members worldwide (since only the elites can become members)
The "kittens" wear masks.

Here's their website, seriously disturbing.
http://www.killingkittens.com/Home.php

Here's an article about the club:

I can now tick ‘attended an orgy’ off my bucket list. Writing about sex has its perks. I’ve been to mistressing school and visited an orgasm guru all in the name of research. However, attending a sex party – even one as glamorous as Killing Kittens – was a little bit daunting.

The event ‘provides a safe, sexual environment for people to explore their fantasies’ and derives its name from the expression that every time a woman pleasures herself, God kills a kitten in retribution.

Launched in 2005 by Emma Sayle , 33, Killing Kittens now has 22,000 members worldwide. So how did the daughter of a diplomat and friend of the Duchess of Cambridge end up running a sex party?

‘Most other sex parties are run by men who had their own agenda,’ she says. ‘I wanted an event where women were in control and could feel comfortable. Killing Kittens is for couples and single girls only. Parties live by four golden rules. No.1: girls make the rules and only girls can break the rules; No.2: no means no; No.3: men cannot approach women; and No.4: members only.’

KK, once described by Marie Claire magazine as a party ‘synonymous with the world’s sexual elite’, vets all its guests. Only the most beautiful, intelligent and wealthy are accepted into the KK family. ‘Two out of every three applicants are turned away,’ says Sayles.

So what happens behind closed doors? After roping in a friend to join me for the Hedonism party, we arrive at the Sauna Bar in London’s Soho district.

A sexy man in black tie opens the door and ushers us inside. It seems like any other night out. It’s only when we’re asked to put on our masks – to give people anonymity and add to the intrigue – that I’m overcome with nerves. (Eyes Wide Shut-warning!)

Killing Kittens is the brainchild of Emma Sayle.
The bar area is decorated with ornate mirrors and candles, and out the back there’s a giant Jacuzzi and sauna, massage rooms with double beds and several smaller private rooms. Condoms are dotted around the bar and toilets.

It’s not long before we’re approached by Georgina and her partner, Nate. He is a KK veteran and she has been coming to parties since they got together about a year ago.

They are both extremely attractive with beautiful bodies. I suddenly feel a bit self-conscious and am grateful for my mask.

We explain this is our first time and Nate assures us this is the perfect event as everyone is friendly.

As the conversation flows, Georgina politely asks some questions to gauge what we’re into sexually.

Not wanting to disappoint, my friend and I feign a toilet trip and disappear into the crowd.

‘The good thing about KK is there’s absolutely no pressure,’ says Sayle. ‘If you just want to come and watch, that’s fine. Some couples just want to test the water.’

Polly, 33, and her husband John, 43, have been together for 12 years.

‘When I reached 30, I felt like something was missing,’ says Polly. ‘I loved my husband but hadn’t had many sexual partners and felt I might have an affair.’

They decided to try a sex party. Polly says they chose KK because it was the most glamorous: ‘We agreed not to do anything on our first visit and just chatted to lots of couples.

‘At the next event, we felt comfortable so we had sex with each other. Now I wouldn’t mind someone else joining in – male or female.’

By 10pm, there are naked people chatting in the Jacuzzi and by midnight, the private massage rooms are full of couples wriggling about on the beds, while others ravish each other in the corner. In the Jacuzzi, it seems anything goes. One woman has invited three men to ‘play’ with her. She looks like she’s having a wonderful time.

Strangely, I don’t feel awkward or out of place. I feel quite liberated. There are still people fully clothed drinking at the bar and I spot Georgina and Nate getting down to business. Our eyes meet and I think how easy it would be to go over.

The mood is definitely one of escapism. If I was single, I could easily get lost in the moment. Would I bring my partner? That would be telling.

Link to the article (look at the kitten masks):
http://metro.co.uk/2012/06/22/this-isnt-just-an-orgy-this-is-a-killing-kittens-sex-party-477507/

What do you think?

Gustavo Nichya

I'm pretty handsome yo

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

Re: KILLING KITTENS sex club in London

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Awesome! I would totally go, I mean, sometimes your so-many-years-long relationship gets boring but you still love that person and wanna keep things fun :)
"-Dear passengers, be polite to each other
Don’t give place to the [moral] invalids…"

Talijana

Forum Dominatrix

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 485

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 11:29 am

Hopefully you let your partner know, infidelity is not so nice if you deceive and also its not a level playing field. Why should you have all the fun. '
If it works for people I am all for negotiated infidelity. If one party thinks they can get all the kicks, well thats no longer fun. They are just a selfish a-hole.
“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 985

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 12:18 pm

Every time a woman pleasures herself god kills a kitten?

Gotta say that's the first time I heard that.. Not so sure it's a popular saying as they claim

And that's damn disturbing too.
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

Talijana

Forum Dominatrix

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 485

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 12:20 pm

I must be responsible for the death of millions of kittens.

I dont buy it.

I love cats!

This is clearly a crazy article I stopped reading a few sentences in.
“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

azazel

layaamani

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 13

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Killing Kittens was inspired by that meme^
Not sure why that would appeal to to anyone :Waa:

Do you think this is linked to sex kitten programming, yami?
ησω уσυ'яє σσкιηg ƒσя тнє ѕє¢яєт. вυт уσυ ωση'т ƒιη ιт вє¢αυѕє σƒ ¢συяѕє, уσυ'яє ησт яєαу σσкιηg. уσυ ση'т яєαу ωαηт тσ ωσяк ιт συт. уσυ ωαηт тσ вє ƒσσє.

- тнє ρяєѕтιgє

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Could be. Tbh I never took the whole sex kitten programming thing literally.

I think female sexuality has been demonized for a long time. Women objectified. And the "sex kitten" thing is his an easier way to describe the effects of those two issues. I mean how else do u explain women like Marilyn Monroe? Or Rihanna? Has to be the result of the boogie man, right?

Anythings possible and u clearly can't den that there is a cat theme running through female imagery and terminology. I mean we call the female body part a pu$$y. (Would love to know the history behind how that term came into play actually.)
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

azazel

layaamani

0.5 stars

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Same, JJ.
Beta programming I find believable, but the cat part of it is focused on way too much.
It's like how every butterfly ever has suddenly become "MK Ultra." :Confused:

The patterns there but it does seem rather far fetched.

Gah...I just had to look it up.
I'm not sure how accurate that is, but it's all I could find:
| Show Quote
In the 19th century the term "pussy" came to refer to anything soft and furry ("pussy willow" and "pussycat", for example.) Since women's vulvas are typically soft and furry the term spread rapidly.

:sick:
ησω уσυ'яє σσкιηg ƒσя тнє ѕє¢яєт. вυт уσυ ωση'т ƒιη ιт вє¢αυѕє σƒ ¢συяѕє, уσυ'яє ησт яєαу σσкιηg. уσυ ση'т яєαу ωαηт тσ ωσяк ιт συт. уσυ ωαηт тσ вє ƒσσє.

- тнє ρяєѕтιgє

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Obviously waxing wasn't trendy then.. Gross. Sorry I asked.

azazel

layaamani

0.5 stars

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 3:36 pm

:lol:

- тнє ρяєѕтιgє
Next

Return to General